Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2016 11:52 am  #21

Re: Bashar is CHANGING MY LIFE!

Take your focus off of him. Get yourself in such a high place that you dont even notice that his calls have slowed down or any change in his communication. You are still noticing his behaviour and taking count.

5/25/2016 1:07 pm  #22

I listened to bashar for the first time last night because of your post. It sent me straight into alignment and i feel like I'm walking on clouds today. My ex is back (with some wobbling on both our parts) but it's the first time I've ever felt, "who cares if he's back??" INSANE. thank you for this post!

Have you listened to Lanie's mp3s? I love listening to her powerful you MP3 as I fall asleep. It seems to do a lot of good for my subconscious because I wake up feeling confident and empowered!! I think it helps me be less wobbly.

Last edited by Everythingisbeautiful (5/25/2016 1:07 pm)

5/25/2016 1:41 pm  #23

Everythingisbeautiful wrote:

I listened to bashar for the first time last night because of your post. It sent me straight into alignment and i feel like I'm walking on clouds today. My ex is back (with some wobbling on both our parts) but it's the first time I've ever felt, "who cares if he's back??" INSANE. thank you for this post!

Have you listened to Lanie's mp3s? I love listening to her powerful you MP3 as I fall asleep. It seems to do a lot of good for my subconscious because I wake up feeling confident and empowered!! I think it helps me be less wobbly.

I haven't at all, where do you find them?

And YES!!!Bashar whips me back if I have a low moment. Just today I was listening to him because I hadn't heard from my love and no sooner than I finished, I kept saying to myself I NEED TO ACT WITH OBVIOUS INTENT. I got up from my desk, started a much needed prject and got recognized for it at work!

From now on Iam going to act with obvious intent. If you haven't gotten that far with him, please find it. I will try to find it and post it...but it is so much in that short video that makes you rethink this thing we call life. It's so short man you know and we are wasting it not living in purpose...This time next year I can't wait to see where we all are!!!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

5/25/2016 1:54 pm  #24

SydneysMommy wrote:

And YES!!!Bashar whips me back if I have a low moment. Just today I was listening to him because I hadn't heard from my love and no sooner than I finished, I kept saying to myself I NEED TO ACT WITH OBVIOUS INTENT. I got up from my desk, started a much needed prject and got recognized for it at work!

From now on Iam going to act with obvious intent. If you haven't gotten that far with him, please find it. I will try to find it and post it...but it is so much in that short video that makes you rethink this thing we call life. It's so short man you know and we are wasting it not living in purpose...This time next year I can't wait to see where we all are!!!

Yes love it! Which bashar videos did you watch/enjoy!

5/25/2016 2:12 pm  #25

PixelPie wrote:

SydneysMommy wrote:

I am gonna check it out, thank you for mentioning it!

You can get them on her website

Β 

5/29/2016 8:31 am  #26

I love me some Bashar. Been watching his vids for a few years now, in my top 10 alien mentors. πŸ‘½

5/29/2016 10:39 am  #27

It is like you sensed where I am standing right now, I'm at a high vibe place 85% of the time, but this video is mindblowing! thank you!

5/29/2016 11:27 am  #28

sylphen1987 wrote:

It is like you sensed where I am standing right now, I'm at a high vibe place 85% of the time, but this video is mindblowing! thank you!

Thank me, thank you!!! Lls, it was supposed to happen this way ! EnjoyπŸ˜ƒ

Board footera