Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2016 1:37 pm  #11

Re: Bashar is CHANGING MY LIFE!

CuteS wrote:

I so needed this today! Thank you! bashar is so awesome and the accent makes me smile so it doubles the effect of awesomeness. :D

It's my pleasure. I totally need this man today.

I have had GREAT  progress  with my love but my impatience was bugging me. And when he made the comment about your inner self taking over...I KBEW it wasn't resistance it was ME!

IN A GOOD WAY ! I'm impatient because I'm a ho getter not out if resistance .

I trust he will be mine...I guess I should say he IS mine. But I'm not spending 200 hours thinking bout him but ME...I AM THE prize. We all are! So now I'm ready to act like I'm worth now attention not later. Bashar is a trouble maker honey

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

5/24/2016 2:51 pm  #12

Cotton wrote:

Who cares if its your current ex or someone else (im saying this to you now that you are this stage where i can safely suggest this to you and it wont send you into depression lol) the point is that you are cherished loved respected a PRIORITY totally adored and made to feel like a QUEEN. No matter who it is from.....try not to put a face on it and the feelings will be soooo strong and so magnetic that it will suck you right into the vortex relationship and you will not even care to ask for his name......😜😜😜😜

Cotton.. Weren't you trying to attract you ex??

5/24/2016 5:01 pm  #13

Hes not ex anymore ☺️

5/24/2016 5:05 pm  #14

That's why I was asking.. Cause I know you got your guy back. So in a sense you were still specifically wanting him.. Not just ok with whatever showed up and not even asking for his name

5/25/2016 12:48 am  #15

I love and adore Bashar!!πŸ’ž

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

5/25/2016 5:25 am  #16

Cotton wrote:

Hes not ex anymore ☺️

Well look at that confidence πŸ˜ƒ

I love it! But serious question. Per bashar he says the first things you see back are an echo of your old reality. Giving you a chance to respond differently.

Mich similar to your mirror analogy.

My love and I were on the phone like everyday...not that I'm worried bit lately not as much. Dis you go through that too since your in different  continents? And how did you handle it? My old reply was to not worry to much when he was mine...my reaction when things got rocky was to call and text several times to see what was wrong and let my anxiety drift to he is talking to another girl...now I dunno how to react. He maybe talking to someone new, which he can...heck even I have suitors but now that there has been a spoken attraction on his part and he has asked me out for memorial day weekend I'm like surly he is following my lead but... the Cal's and texts have slowed down...how do I respond to this without the kiss my ass of Bashar influences..lol and the weak struggle of feeling forgotten?

5/25/2016 6:03 am  #17

SydneysMommy wrote:

Cotton wrote:

Hes not ex anymore ☺️

I love it! But serious question. Per bashar he says the first things you see back are an echo of your old reality. Giving you a chance to respond differently.

My love and I were on the phone like everyday...not that I'm worried bit lately not as much. Dis you go through that too since your in different  continents? And how did you handle it? My old reply was to not worry to much when he was mine...my reaction when things got rocky was to call and text several times to see what was wrong and let my anxiety drift to he is talking to another girl...now I dunno how to react. He maybe talking to someone new, which he can...heck even I have suitors but now that there has been a spoken attraction on his part and he has asked me out for memorial day weekend I'm like surly he is following my lead but... the Cal's and texts have slowed down...how do I respond to this without the kiss my ass of Bashar influences..lol and the weak struggle of feeling forgotten?

Β 
You fear it slowing down, communication slows. You work yourself back into belief that YOU are controlling this- guarantee he will pick back up. It's you. It's all you 😘

Feel it in your soul..

5/25/2016 6:11 am  #18

Cherished wrote:

SydneysMommy wrote:

Cotton wrote:

Hes not ex anymore ☺️

Β 
You fear it slowing down, communication slows. You work yourself back into belief that YOU are controlling this- guarantee he will pick back up. It's you. It's all you 😘

Right that's inner self but putter self dies what?

Location lately some have the men from my past has been coming back. No more I'm getting into before they all come back. So I have been spending time trying to find travel arrangements to move, take care of my daughter, and ultimately letting them call and text me sweet nothings because hey why not! And I was hoping that I wasn't doing something wrong because no sooner than I started focusing on having fun I noticed that he wasn't responding or calling as much as he had been in previous weeks. One thing that I do know now is that I control everything but is allowing someone else to give you the opportunity to show you they're interested counteractive for what you want from your love? Either way slowing down or not he is super involved and that is something that I really enjoy, I just don't know how to respond to heavy calling and then little calling the tilt table is so confusing something that I am trying my best to work through

5/25/2016 6:33 am  #19

No it's fine! And it's only your noticing of it slowing down that has you manifesting that slower communication. Can you instead assume that right now, whatever has his attention is bringing you closer to your manifestation? Do that, and it will pick up again.

Feel it in your soul..

5/25/2016 6:43 am  #20

Good advice

Board footera