Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2016 10:30 am  #1

Bashar is CHANGING MY LIFE!

So Cotton and Cherished have introduced me to Bashar, interestingly enough on a similar post and let me tell you. HE IS A GAME CHANGER!!!

His accent and intonnations are completely distracting at first, but when you give this man a chance, he hits home HARD.

The first video I got was on Circumstances. And though people who walk the LOA way say it, HE MADE IT MAKE SENSE.

So today, I am sitting at a crossroad wheteher i even want my love back..

His bideo today stated that eventually you'll remove items or circumstances in your life that just don;t make sense to your vibration. When you are in tune with it the barries of it coming to you break down. And you can create whatever you want. But it is the inital idea we want, not the fact that it may or may not vibrationally match who we are versus what our reality says we are.

As much as I love Darius, vibrationally, it makes ZERO sense to pine over him, because I am BEYOND WORTH CHASING.

I am completely a bad ass, lovable, fun, stylish, smart, sexy, spirited, ding bat who could rock the socks off any man worthy of MY TIME!

Now I am so stuck on the essence that is me versus the viration of "us." Does this make sense, am i crazy or is Bashar a GENIUS?

I know I messed up with Darius, he messed up too, but Bashar made me truly empowered today Jezz my Christmas he did! I want my man back, hell I feel I have him back, but vibrationally I can get whatever the hell i want, I am worth it.

If you are feeling down todaw, we all have our days, here is a true pick me up!

Love you guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_OJR7PSWOs

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

5/24/2016 10:37 am  #2

Re: Bashar is CHANGING MY LIFE!

You go girl!!! I'm in that same boat as well. At first, I couldn't even watch this guy because he was so annoying but then he hits a home run deep in the 9th inning wit bases loaded and game tied!

5/24/2016 10:46 am  #3

Cyclewoman1974 wrote:

You go girl!!! I'm in that same boat as well. At first, I couldn't even watch this guy because he was so annoying but then he hits a home run deep in the 9th inning wit bases loaded and game tied!

Hits home  is correct!

I was almost and at  my love for leaving me and was on the verge of being like screw you Bashar said do...lol

But today I'm so armored with complete strength.

I need to hear more and play with the clay

But did you get to the point your love was so minor on your broader to do list after listening?

5/24/2016 11:28 am  #4

I did. It's like he dares you to do whatever you desire and they will.beg to come back!

5/24/2016 12:31 pm  #5

You got it! Now keep it up and dont look back!

5/24/2016 12:34 pm  #6

Who cares if its your current ex or someone else (im saying this to you now that you are this stage where i can safely suggest this to you and it wont send you into depression lol) the point is that you are cherished loved respected a PRIORITY totally adored and made to feel like a QUEEN. No matter who it is from.....try not to put a face on it and the feelings will be soooo strong and so magnetic that it will suck you right into the vortex relationship and you will not even care to ask for his name......😜😜😜😜

5/24/2016 12:35 pm  #7

Cotton wrote:

You got it! Now keep it up and dont look back!

But does it almost make you say FORGET about him...?

Or is it just GO GET YOU...

5/24/2016 12:37 pm  #8

It makes me not give a **** anymore. It makes me not cry and sulk and plan and plot anymore! And what naturally happens is that the resistance melts and he along with OTHER men will approach you and beg you...literally. So take your pick now😜

5/24/2016 12:49 pm  #9

Yeaaaaaaa

5/24/2016 12:56 pm  #10

I so needed this today! Thank you! bashar is so awesome and the accent makes me smile so it doubles the effect of awesomeness. :D

Board footera