Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2016 10:50 pm  #1

Scripting practice :) 1 month from today

Thursday, June 23rd, 2016.
It's been yet another amazing day. I woke up to the sweetest text message from Jason. It said "Good morning beautiful. I Just wanted to tell you once again that I love you, and I hope that you have an amazing day today. You're the love of my life, and I am thankful every day that you took me back."

I couldn't stop smiling after reading that. I told him that I loved him too, and continued going about my daily routine. Got my schoolwork done, got a good workout in. He ended up calling me up after work last minute! He said that he just missed me so much, and he wants to see me and spend some time with me, and asked if it was ok if he spent the night. I said it would be fine. We cooked a delicious dinner together. Grilled chicken, some veggies, and brown rice! Afterwards we decided to go for a walk to burn off some extra calories. ;) The walk was great and relaxing. He has to work tomorrow, so there's not much time to really go out, and he's gotta wake up early in the morning. I work from home, so I can afford to sleep in a little bit. But I'd just like to be considerate for him. ;) So we are just relaxing now, and watching some movies. We just finished watching Big Hero 6 which we love, and now we're trying to decide on another movie to watch.Β 

I do love when he spends the night here, and can't wait for the day we actually move in together and get to do this every night! We talk about it often and it's definitely on our agenda, but right now, I am just enjoying this moment.

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

6/21/2016 12:27 pm  #2

Re: Scripting practice :) 1 month from today

Sounds like a great evening
Β 

This will be a success story!!!

Board footera