Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2016 3:15 pm  #1

Never got this before today

So I always heard how people seen their name of their love written on license plates or like their initials. I thought to myself hmm I would like to see that.

Hey uni, (we are on a first name basis like that lol) I would like that, I would like to see my bae's initials on a license plate. Show me what you can do. Send me a sign like that cause i want something like that stops me.

Well nothing happened at first so I let it go for the day and the next day (today) I'm driving to the store where this white car pops into the lane next to me.. The license plate read  KS which are the initials of my boyfriend. This to me is a sign because i know for a fact I never seen anything like that. People in nc love their vanity license plates but I never seen it that plain in sight before.  I mean to me that is pretty nifty

Thanks UNI ;)

5/23/2016 3:17 pm  #2

Re: Never got this before today

lemon wrote:

So I always heard how people seen their name of their love written on license plates or like their initials. I thought to myself hmm I would like to see that.

Hey uni, (we are on a first name basis like that lol) I would like that, I would like to see my bae's initials on a license plate. Show me what you can do. Send me a sign like that cause i want something like that stops me.

Well nothing happened at first so I let it go for the day and the next day (today) I'm driving to the store where this white car pops into the lane next to me.. The license plate read KS which are the initials of my boyfriend. This to me is a sign because i know for a fact I never seen anything like that. People in nc love their vanity license plates but I never seen it that plain in sight before. I mean to me that is pretty nifty

Thanks UNI ;)

hahaahah! I call the universe uni too!Β 

5/23/2016 3:20 pm  #3

Re: Never got this before today

Hahah I love it!! The univ got our backs.

Board footera