Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2016 11:15 am  #11

Re: A Different Approach

lemon wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Something tells me we will be together real soon. But that is not going to stop me from working on myself.

EXACTLY! Keep working on yourself! I just had this conversation with someone yesterday. Like even if my love comes back tomorrow I won't stop all that I'm doing in my life... Whether she's here or not yet I will keep on living my life and improving myself I think of it this way... If your love were to come to you today at least they can experience your growth with you and if not by the time your love comes you will already be where you want to be so either way it's a good thing

I'm hoping on this cause I totally am feeling the exact same way. Let says my man came back today with white roses and saying all the words I always wanted him to say, I still would be working on me and keep on improving. It's like a two for one deal because you are enjoying your own growth and loving yourself more and more and the other person than enjoys you as well.

Yes! Exactly! And it's even better when your love sees the real new you! The confident strong and independent person you are! i think they will respect us more that we are doing our own thing whether they are here or not.. Just to see us doing good for and by ourselves will attract them to us. I like to think of myself as a persons dream girl so I try to be that in my own way. I know I will be successful and I know my love will start to catch on once she sees me being happy and making things happen for myself she will start to wish of being a part of that.

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

5/23/2016 11:25 am  #12

Yes, I noticed a change in my behavior towards him too. Yesterday when he confronted me about the problem that was bothering him, instead of getting defensive about it, I apologized and told him I was just being considerate in the wrong way.

Then he apologized too for acting out of hand. I feel like our conversations are being dealt with more maturly now. Last time we spoke too I told him that I still loved him and had this weird sense it would linger with him. So when he spoke with me again he showed signs of being happy that I still loved him.

Being vulnerable actually also helps with relationships as long as you do not come off needy, which I did not do. I was just being honest about my feelings and did not expect much from him, except that it would linger in his mind.

A few days ago a memory of our earlier days flashed through my mind which he brought up yesterday. I get this feeling he has been thinking about the good times and my feelings this whole week.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/23/2016 7:05 pm  #13

I kept associating him with the colour blue recently. Today I felt like I will see him. I saw him three times, and he was wearing the colour blue. He looked flawless!!! My heart hasn't raced this much since our first kiss. I am starting to fall back into that love vibration. πŸ’˜

5/24/2016 8:47 am  #14

So you know I am very well educated on essential oils and aroma therapy. So I found this vaporizer called monq. It is not an e-cigarette. It has no tobaco, nicotine or any other chemicals. It is literally essential oils vaporized. Kinda like how I like to use it in a diffuser, but instead you inhale it. It is completely safe and works. You don't need to charge it or press any button. Just inhale. I am particularly fond of getting the zen one for relaxation and stress. Lord knows I need to get back into my zen state.

5/24/2016 9:54 pm  #15

So, I saw him today and he finally confirmed something I have always been curious about, but felt weird asking. He is a second class citizen here in my country, so he does not get as many benefits as me. He wanted to join the military or go back to Mexico for that reason. If he joins the military he said he is going to make that his career. He just looked so sad and beat, I can hear it in his voice. It worries me so much.

I kinda got a picture of the girl he is currently dating, like what she is like. Apparently, she is rude and controlling and not really his type. So then I was just thinking why settle for someone like that? Not only that, but now that I faced him, I can tell he is still in love with me. His current relationship won't last.

Now that I know his citizen status, I feel somewhat bad and good at the same time. He did not much to give me, but he gave me everything. So now I am happy because I know what I can do to give in return. I understand why he was so invested in me, which makes me kinda sad. It is not that he was depending on me for his happiness, but I was the one choice in which he would be happy because he wanted to make me his wife and live with me. I want for both of us to be happy. He is not above me, nor below me, he is my equal whom I truly love.

Board footera