Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2016 3:05 pm  #1

I feel like my love is coming soon... (:

Now, some of you may not know my story, but that's okay. I just wanna say that lately I've really changed my mindset to be more positive and to act with and out of love. I tell you, it really does wonders when you start noticing how different life is: how people treat you, how you treat other people, crazy amazing things start happening to you. I manifested the exact job that I wanted in the exact location I wanted!! I've been wanting to work here for the longest time and after working for two days I already love this place and my gorgeous coworkers love me, too!

Like Cherished has always said, it comes down to self-love and raising your vibe, which I found that recently have started doing independent and unconditional in the sense that I'm being happy and doing things that I want to do for my happiness, not mainly for my desire to get my love back. But, mind you, I still desire my love back. And, so here I sit, and I can't help but feeling more than ever that my love is getting closer to me. It's crazy, the more I let go of being watchful for signs or synchronocities and such, the more they show up. I see her birthdate everywhere, I see 11:11 or 1:11 all the time...there was even a one-of-a-kind shirt I was gonna buy this past Christmas to impress her but it got lost during delivery...guess what, I saw it again last night randomly on eBay, I took it as a "sign" and bought it! Even the feeling I get everyday; it's like the feeling I had when I used to work with her and I felt this excitement in my heart that I would be seeing her later on that day, you know? And then the love comes flooding in and I start thinking about how amazing of a woman she is to me and how amazing of a man I am for her. I know this post is so random, but I just wanted to let y'all know that my success story is coming soon!

Again, I wanna thank everybody who posts on this forum: whether you seek support or give support. I learn from every single one of you. Also, if anyone needs advice from me, I've always felt that I'm better with helping others than myself, so go ahead and shoot me a message if you have any questions. I may still be learning too, but I think I'm getting a pretty good hold of this LOA lifestyle. I will always be grateful for this forum for both helping me attract back my love, but more importantly, teaching me how to fetch myself back and to realize I am one badass deliberate creator. Love y'all! Peace! *drops mic*

Never Lose Your Humor.

5/19/2016 9:22 pm  #2

Re: I feel like my love is coming soon... (:

That's amazing! Great work. I recently decided to focus on self love and just being happy no matter what the circumstances. It's amazing what happens when we change our perspective and shift our vibration.

5/19/2016 10:02 pm  #3

happyinlove wrote:

Awwww yay!!! I love this I'm so happy for you . Isn't it nice when you can sit there and say man I'm so awesome who wouldn't love me lol

Lol love that feeling. We're all so freaking awesome

5/19/2016 11:25 pm  #4

Thanks, everyone! I know! I just love this feeling that you sense something incredible is about to happen!! Granted, it took me a while to get to this space, but I'm just loving my life right now! Something great is about to happen!!!

Never Lose Your Humor.

5/24/2016 4:31 pm  #5

I love your post!! You are definitely in alignment and I am sure your manifestation is coming! tons of joy!Β 

Board footera