Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2016 5:17 am  #1

help on what to do 25 day challenge

Hi everyone,
​Ok, I started the 25 day challenge  only a few days ago. To my surprise I received an unexpected email from my ex boyfriend today in a nut shell telling me he missed all the travelling we had done and that he missed me. And just ended it on a note saying I'm glad I did it with you. To cut a long story short we broke up a year ago and we have spoken on and off, he has a GF and I have asked him back in the past a few times with no success. I have been watching veronicas you tube videos everyday, I do my affirmations, I have a picture of him on my phone. I haven't obsessed over his current situation as veronica would say its not an issue. But i am also concentrating on myself, loosing weight and changing my career. I wanted to ask should I reply to his email or continue to do my affirmaions and visualisations? until he contacts me again with more of a 'I want you back scenario" thanks everyone xxTina 

5/19/2016 6:09 am  #2

Re: help on what to do 25 day challenge

hey tina. Glad with your success. Just keep doing what you are doing. It has gotten you this far, it will take you all the way through. All the best !!

5/19/2016 10:06 am  #3

hey Khushi, ​thank you for your comment, i did respond with a loving email and left it at that. No need to look desperate i'm sure my future is being sorted as we speak.

5/19/2016 10:14 am  #4

wish u all the best..
wish me back too..
have a good day..

We are together , Always and Forever 

5/24/2016 4:47 am  #5

Prince05 wish you all the best too ☺️

5/24/2016 9:16 am  #6

tina_b wrote:

hey Khushi, ​thank you for your comment, i did respond with a loving email and left it at that. No need to look desperate i'm sure my future is being sorted as we speak.

That's awesome though! I am happy and grateful that I will be next in getting mine! You are doing the right thing by being polite sending some love but focusing on yourself. Yay!!

5/24/2016 2:04 pm  #7

im so happy for you. how are you wording your affirmations if I may ask?

💜

5/24/2016 3:16 pm  #8

Affirmations should be worded in present tense in a way that makes you feel good. Just come up with a few such as..
So and so loves me and adores me.
So and so and I have the most amazing, loving relationship where I am loved, adored, desired, and cherished!

5/24/2016 3:32 pm  #9

Cyclewoman1974 wrote:

Affirmations should be worded in present tense in a way that makes you feel good. Just come up with a few such as..
So and so loves me and adores me.
So and so and I have the most amazing, loving relationship where I am loved, adored, desired, and cherished!

thank you I will try that out.

💜

5/24/2016 3:33 pm  #10

But just make sure you are feeling good when saying them.

Board footera