Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2016 11:18 am  #1

The Beginning of My Journey

Hello, all! Today is the beginning of my journey. After a talk with my ex last night, I had lost all hope of us ever being together again. However, I know deep in my heart that I need him and I'm willing to do anything to have him back. I followed Veronica's part 1 video, and thought about all the things I'm grateful for and did my visualization. In my vision, I pictured him telling me that he was sorry for what he said and knows I didn't do the things he accused me of doing. I'm looking forward to this journey and manifesting the love of my life back!Β 

5/18/2016 11:26 am  #2

Re: The Beginning of My Journey

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Welcome!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

5/18/2016 2:57 pm  #3

I feel the exact same way as you!!

5/18/2016 2:58 pm  #4

WELCOME, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

5/18/2016 5:39 pm  #5

Thanks, everyoneΒ Β I'm trying my best to stay in good vibration. I'm looking forward to the rest of my day as I follow what Veronica says to do.Β 

7/11/2016 7:31 am  #6

LizzieM1 wrote:

Hello, all! Today is the beginning of my journey. After a talk with my ex last night, I had lost all hope of us ever being together again. However, I know deep in my heart that I need him and I'm willing to do anything to have him back. I followed Veronica's part 1 video, and thought about all the things I'm grateful for and did my visualization. In my vision, I pictured him telling me that he was sorry for what he said and knows I didn't do the things he accused me of doing. I'm looking forward to this journey and manifesting the love of my life back!Β 

You don't need him. He needs you!

Board footera