Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2016 3:46 am  #1

conversation with an angel or god??PART-1

hello my friends and fellows i m highly inspired to share the wisdom i get in this my law of attraction journey.. i talk to god directly or an angel..i dont no,,but i know this angel loves me and cares for me..to whatever i ask her..she tells me and i know its true..i asked myself within Β for this guidance and it appeared in the most unimaginal way..i questioned to god and heres are the answers..i hope these will help u my Β friends for the journey we all are in..bringing back our love.

me:Angel,you know that my relationship ended on a bad note ad that too one sided.listening to all the masters around me Of LOA i have started to love myself but i cant stop loving her,i love her and send my best of it.but there are times when Β i feel her absence like when i am out for shopping.when Β i am home after work.when i have a good news and like this.i have seen the law of attraction working but when it comes to the matter of love..i dont no what happens..i dont see any progress with janvi.rest all manifestations come easy but i see myself really far in ths domain..its been months when we last talked..laughed and this is probably the reason i loose my patience sometimes.i get emotional. i get news of her enjoying with everyone but not with me..

angel:you have to get to the state of alignment which is much higher.from there u dont feel disconnected anymore.the distance no longer exists.and you dont even have the capacity to mis her from that perspective..

me:i m Β worried abt taking the deep leap of faith.what if it never works.

angel:SO,you arent yet at the stage of believing that u are a deliberate creator and you arent at a stage of self love where fear cease to exist.there is zero fear in alignment.

me:what would u suggest me then.i have had manifested many things before as well.but not now...

angel:you have to remove your limiting beliefs and fears.by foccusing on appreciation and finding the vibration love.Not for her,but for u.frustration and impatience will keep u apart from manifesting.

me:Yes..the fact that she has blocked me is something that limits my thoughts and beliefs all the time.but i tellmyself that it is temporary.

angel:only if u think so.and therefore love will continue to be painful for you.you choose tha track and so it shall pay.love is absolutely best feeling in the entire universe and love is perfct.there is no words to describe everything..THE WORST PAIN YOU WILL HAVE IS THE MISALIGNMENT FROM URSELF...AND THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOVE......

me:but when i keep moving in from and out of alignment..how can i help that.....

angel:well,you need...........................

FOR NOW IN THE PART-1 FRIENDS THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SHARE.I LLL BRING THE NEXT QUESTIONS IN PART 2 and what did angel has to say.. this conversation is reallly long and i ll bring it in parts..if you have any questions for angel too inbox me.. i ll include them in my coming parts...part 2 releases tomorrow....

till then vibrate high and be thankful for what u have friends.

5/17/2016 6:30 am  #2

Re: conversation with an angel or god??PART-1

Sounds a bit like Cherished. Is she your angel? Just kidding. I'm bit curious. Through which channel did you get the information?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/17/2016 7:44 am  #3

Sanshi wrote:

Sounds a bit like Cherished. Is she your angel? Just kidding. I'm bit curious. Through which channel did you get the information?

an angel has a name "love" .well this is a strange question about the channel..hehe..does it really matters ?

5/17/2016 7:53 am  #4

Very interesting and refreshing post!!!. Good on you!!!.

This is what this forum should all be about.different perspectives, different ways of telling your story and POSITIVITY!!!!

Thanks for sharing

5/17/2016 9:33 am  #5

Deja vu!

Last edited by holistichealing (5/17/2016 9:34 am)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/17/2016 9:35 am  #6

Awesome! I love angels. Thanks for sharing!!

5/17/2016 5:57 pm  #7

mayank.sharma2993 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

an angel has a name "love" .well this is a strange question about the channel..hehe..does it really matters ?

I don't think that it is a strange question. I have a kinda scientific background, so I learned to always question the sources. But you are right. In this case it really doesn't matter so much because I know that the informations are accurate but I think it is appropriate to be sceptical about channeled information.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/18/2016 9:15 pm  #8

Thank you for sharing this! I love angels and speak to mine daily. They speak back to me in numbers. I can't wait for part 2 of your conversation!

Board footera