Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2016 8:05 pm  #1

Day 9 of Challenge. When I see him what do I do? Need advice.

So I'm totally on board with LOA, I'm new to it but I have total faith it's working. I see my ex about once a week. We have mutual friends and play on a softball team together. How should I act when I see him?

I haven't called or texted him for almost a month (I'm not sure what went wrong, I may have been friend zoned). And when I see him I try to be happy and as vibey as possible. But we both seem awkward with each other. And while we are friendly and polite we also both keep distance between us. I usually intitiate a little small talk in the beginning of the game and then he initiates small talk towards the end and then we go our separate ways.

Is this what I should be doing?

5/17/2016 12:36 am  #2

Re: Day 9 of Challenge. When I see him what do I do? Need advice.

Hmmm... if it were me, I would not initiate anything. If he speaks to you first, I would of course, be polite and chat and be friendly. If he doesn't say anything to you, I would not make it a point to say something to him first. Just act like everything is fine, you are confident and that he's already on his way back. So you are just cool, calm, and have no cares at all because everything is already worked out!Β 

5/17/2016 7:13 am  #3

Re: Day 9 of Challenge. When I see him what do I do? Need advice.

Thanks for the advice, I do appreciate it! My outgoing personally I think gets the best of me. I hate feeling like I'm actively ignoring someone. I will try to be confident and approachable, yet not actually do the approaching. Because you're right I've already asked the universe for what I want and it's on it's way to me- I should just wait now.Β 

Β 

Board footera