Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2016 2:59 pm  #1

Getting into the physical aspect again? Advice please?

Hi there, I'm new here and glad I found this site!  Ive enjoyed reading the posts

So, I was wondering what advise you could give me.  I'm 'hanging out' with my ex on a 'friends' basis.  I would like us to get back to being intimate again and a couple.  Our 'hanging out' times have been going really well that last few weeks and I've been focussing on seeing us having fun and being happy in each others company.  Lastnight after his birthday evening, I got a bit emotional though and told him 'i miss us'  I know I probs shouldn't have but the emotions were there.  I think because I feel we are getting on wo well and yet not having the physical part.  So, where do you think I should go from here in terms of drumming up more intimacy and connection?

Last edited by Susiewoo (5/17/2016 6:42 am)

Love is all

5/17/2016 6:41 am  #2

Re: Getting into the physical aspect again? Advice please?

Hi again, I'd really like some input.  I'm doing the visualizations and I already have regular contact with him.  So, we've been meeting up and it's generally going really good.  I had a bit of a wobbly a few days ago and started crying when I was with him because I find it awkward not touching him, kissing him etc.  so, how does it go from platonic and friendly to physical again?  Am I supposed to initiate it or not?  A friend said I should just grab him and kiss him, if the moment seems good to do it.  It's the most natural next step for me to go back to kissing/touching etc so I could do with some input please?  Thank you!

Love is all

Board footera