Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2016 4:57 am  #41

Re: You can have it all when you have YOU back

I really love this post! I just have to remember all is about ME. Thank you so much cotton!!!

6/14/2016 7:13 pm  #42

Thank you so much for this postΒ <3

8/02/2016 1:50 pm  #43

Bump,

Because this has ultimately been one of the best posts I've read here..

I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it..

12/12/2016 8:55 pm  #44

BUMP this is so good

12/13/2016 1:37 am  #45

F'n beautiful, great post!!!!

12/13/2016 5:45 pm  #46

#_alexandr_# wrote:

F'n beautiful, great post!!!!

​It really is! I couldn't stop reading it and it totally helped to turn my day around yesterday

11/12/2017 7:26 am  #47

Bump

6/04/2018 3:14 am  #48

Bumping this post again, because MAN did I need to read this!  (love) We can do this; we can all have everything we want!!

6/04/2018 2:54 pm  #49

omg this post changed my life!

6/04/2018 5:01 pm  #50

Cotton, this was a wonderful thread to read. I love your posts. On one of the posts you mentioned knowing they'll be back and if you have that slight hesitation. I was listening to Agnes Vivarelli (awesome individual on YouTube for anyone who hasn't seen her) and she was bringing up the emotional scale for LOA. < Abraham Hicks

One can gauge their manifestation progress (I'll do simple version) by tapping into the gut instinct. So if you're feeling extremely sad and bummed out, then you're repelling the manifestation and it's far off. If you're feeling only slight moments of sadness and missing them, but overall doing extremely well? Then you're around that halfway point. You're getting closer. If you're feeling really great, hopeful and a general state of just awesomeness? Your manifestation is right around the corner (time is an illusion so that doesn't mean minutes, but can mean it's very close - confirmation that it is coming for sure though so relax and get excited).

Your comment about the knowing and preparing and not feeling bad made me think about that. It's funny. In the span of a week I went from crying (only on that first day, but the second I felt UBER happy and hopeful) to now I just know and don't miss him at all. He'll be back. No worries about that at all. He can't stay away from me long and I know he's missing the hell out of my presence. :D

Board footera