Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2016 9:23 am  #31

Re: You can have it all when you have YOU back

Nives wrote:

Dear Cotton, 

THANK you so much! O my God, I cried while I was reading your posts.

I lost months begging God to help me and bring him back. We broke up in November 2015, it was LDR, since New Year we are in no contact. The reason why we broke up is me, I started to be clingy, needy, I was in fear and panic of losing him, I completly lost my mind, we started to fight often, and finally in our last phone conversation he said that he was never in love with me and never will be, that we are just friends. 
I was so depressed, I prayed to God every day and night, I cried so much, I couldn´t look myself in the mirror because I knew that it is my fault for breaking up, my behaviour pushed him away. 
So, when I was praying, I was saying to God that I know that I am not good enough, not pretty enough, not funny enough, nothing special for him, that I don´t deserve big things, that I am the problem, so I am not wondering why I lost him, why he said that he was not in love with me, who could blame him because of my behaviour, and I know that He wouldn´t help me to get him back because he deserve so much better, but still I want him so I would be so grateful if He could bring him back. I prayed something like that.
Nothing happened, no phone call, no message, he didn´t come here.
After New Year´s I saw on his FB profile that some girl post a picture of her and him. 
It broke my heart. 
I was looking at that picture for days thinking and saying to God that she is so much more prettier than me, look at her eyes, her hair, her smile, I can´t compete with her, I have nothing to offer to him, he met a better girl so there is no way he could ever think of me or to give us another chance.
So I started to pray to God in a way like compering me with her, I asked God why she has to be so beautiful, why am I not worth of second try... 
I was scared because, besides she looks more attractive than me, she lives in the same city where he lives and she has more chances with him, more that I do. Also, his best friend is her best friend so I suppose she would set them up (later I found out that they are just friends)... 

I am Christian, I was raised that if it is God´s will it will be, if it isn´t, it won´t be. 
So, I thought that nothing I can do against His will, no matter how hard I try or pray. 
When I prayed for some previous boyfriends... I got nothing. Even worse. 
So I started to doubt that maybe nobody was in His plan so that was why my prayers has never been answered, so I have a real reson why I should worry about current situation. 
The more I pray, the more nothing I get.
Since I met loa, it was about 2-3 months ago, I started to feel so much better, now I see myself different, I know I am beautiful, smart, funny, and I know I deserve big things and I can accomplish them.
Now I pray different, I ask God to help me "clean" all obstacles in our way, he his not more worthly than me, I can have him or someone else, there is nothing wrong with me.
But, still he is not here, we are in NC for months, our situation hasn´t change. Sometimes I think why it is so hard...
What do you think?
What should I do? 

Sweetheart its all in my first post. You must disregard him her them the past everything that is not the way you want it disregard it!

And just start seeing your future the way YOU prefer it. Start feeling those feelings. And one thing i can tell you is that it is really isnt easy to conjure up feelings of being loved by our super awesome lover if we havent felt it before. The feeling of security? Feeling of him coming home to you? You must really feel these feelings and let it sink in.

And all the while continue to disregard the "reality" that you are now experiencing. Soon your feelings of your preference and your desired reality will leak into your now "reality" and you will start to see evidence....and so and on and so forth.

Hope this helps❤️

5/23/2016 9:27 am  #32

That was super sweet Cotton.

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

5/23/2016 9:43 am  #33

Cotton wrote:

Nives wrote:

Dear Cotton, 

THANK you so much! O my God, I cried while I was reading your posts.

I lost months begging God to help me and bring him back. We broke up in November 2015, it was LDR, since New Year we are in no contact. The reason why we broke up is me, I started to be clingy, needy, I was in fear and panic of losing him, I completly lost my mind, we started to fight often, and finally in our last phone conversation he said that he was never in love with me and never will be, that we are just friends. 
I was so depressed, I prayed to God every day and night, I cried so much, I couldn´t look myself in the mirror because I knew that it is my fault for breaking up, my behaviour pushed him away. 
So, when I was praying, I was saying to God that I know that I am not good enough, not pretty enough, not funny enough, nothing special for him, that I don´t deserve big things, that I am the problem, so I am not wondering why I lost him, why he said that he was not in love with me, who could blame him because of my behaviour, and I know that He wouldn´t help me to get him back because he deserve so much better, but still I want him so I would be so grateful if He could bring him back. I prayed something like that.
Nothing happened, no phone call, no message, he didn´t come here.
After New Year´s I saw on his FB profile that some girl post a picture of her and him. 
It broke my heart. 
I was looking at that picture for days thinking and saying to God that she is so much more prettier than me, look at her eyes, her hair, her smile, I can´t compete with her, I have nothing to offer to him, he met a better girl so there is no way he could ever think of me or to give us another chance.
So I started to pray to God in a way like compering me with her, I asked God why she has to be so beautiful, why am I not worth of second try... 
I was scared because, besides she looks more attractive than me, she lives in the same city where he lives and she has more chances with him, more that I do. Also, his best friend is her best friend so I suppose she would set them up (later I found out that they are just friends)... 

I am Christian, I was raised that if it is God´s will it will be, if it isn´t, it won´t be. 
So, I thought that nothing I can do against His will, no matter how hard I try or pray. 
When I prayed for some previous boyfriends... I got nothing. Even worse. 
So I started to doubt that maybe nobody was in His plan so that was why my prayers has never been answered, so I have a real reson why I should worry about current situation. 
The more I pray, the more nothing I get.
Since I met loa, it was about 2-3 months ago, I started to feel so much better, now I see myself different, I know I am beautiful, smart, funny, and I know I deserve big things and I can accomplish them.
Now I pray different, I ask God to help me "clean" all obstacles in our way, he his not more worthly than me, I can have him or someone else, there is nothing wrong with me.
But, still he is not here, we are in NC for months, our situation hasn´t change. Sometimes I think why it is so hard...
What do you think?
What should I do? 

Sweetheart its all in my first post. You must disregard him her them the past everything that is not the way you want it disregard it!

And just start seeing your future the way YOU prefer it. Start feeling those feelings. And one thing i can tell you is that it is really isnt easy to conjure up feelings of being loved by our super awesome lover if we havent felt it before. The feeling of security? Feeling of him coming home to you? You must really feel these feelings and let it sink in.

And all the while continue to disregard the "reality" that you are now experiencing. Soon your feelings of your preference and your desired reality will leak into your now "reality" and you will start to see evidence....and so and on and so forth.

Hope this helps❤️

Your story and threads and comments give me life! I am so happy for you. I know my time is coming I just know it'. I like how you said about the feelings bout him coming home and security. If you have any other wisdom please share or pm me cause I just love all your entries. Much light and love

5/23/2016 9:50 am  #34

Cotton wrote:

Totally totally totally disregard the outer reality. Because what he said to me a few days ago was that he is tied up with work and really badly wants to see me but might have to push it to next month or so......i thought to myself okay...you can create that in your own reality. But thats not how its going to happen in my reality 😜

That made me laugh. It shows how it becomes much easier to mold our reality when we stop taking everything so serious. Have to work on this myself.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/23/2016 9:54 am  #35

im not sure if ive shared this already but one way to "predict"  your chances with your lover is to ask yourself do you really think you and him will get back together?

Do you think you will get back together in the next 6 months?

And everytime you answer....feel for the slightest hesitations. I feel most of my feelings in my gut lol. So you can eventually cut down the time from 6 months to 5 to 4 to 3 and so on by addressing those hesitations. They are caused by beleifs you hold and really any beleif is just a thought you keep thinking so beliefs are not real. You can chose a different belief any time.

And how are you preparing for your reunion? ☺️ What little things are you doing to pamper yourself now that you are totally relaxed and KNOW that he is on his way to you...now that yoh dont have to spend your time worrying about any of that ****....are you pampering yourself to get rid of the negative effects of all that stress youve been through? Surely it must have taken its toll on you....now put the focus and energy back on yourself....what are your morning rituals? Night time beauty rituals? How is your hair? Have you been neglecting it? Are you working out? Or maybe just walks? Etc....etc ☺️

5/23/2016 10:09 am  #36

Cotton wrote:

im not sure if ive shared this already but one way to "predict"  your chances with your lover is to ask yourself do you really think you and him will get back together?

Do you think you will get back together in the next 6 months?

And everytime you answer....feel for the slightest hesitations. I feel most of my feelings in my gut lol. So you can eventually cut down the time from 6 months to 5 to 4 to 3 and so on by addressing those hesitations. They are caused by beleifs you hold and really any beleif is just a thought you keep thinking so beliefs are not real. You can chose a different belief any time.

And how are you preparing for your reunion? ☺️ What little things are you doing to pamper yourself now that you are totally relaxed and KNOW that he is on his way to you...now that yoh dont have to spend your time worrying about any of that ****....are you pampering yourself to get rid of the negative effects of all that stress youve been through? Surely it must have taken its toll on you....now put the focus and energy back on yourself....what are your morning rituals? Night time beauty rituals? How is your hair? Have you been neglecting it? Are you working out? Or maybe just walks? Etc....etc ☺️

See when I asked myself the first thing I went "yeah I do think I can, I know it." Which to me is a good thing cause it doesn't cause me stress or depression. I feel happy and excited. It's like I know he loves me and I can see goofy face smiling at me saying how much he loves me. So I got that going.

But I love what you said about rituals. I even feel better for myself taking better care and yes walks ESP in nature are amazing.

5/24/2016 3:45 pm  #37

Cotton wrote:

Update:

Ladies, hes coming next week to apologise in person..to make up for everything and to officially make me HIS!

Im grateful and really happy....but not surprised in the least bit. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

It takes alot of mental work...but in the end its worth it.

I am so in love...

Wow!!! I'm incredibly happy for you! Your posts in this thread have been amazing. I could relate to everything you said. I could tell by your posts that you really worked on your thinking and now your guy loves you! Seriously, I'm very impressed!

6/01/2016 1:50 pm  #38

Cotton wrote:

Good morning, after, evening, night wherever you beautiful souls are located

I have been on the forums for quiet a while. I have posted here asking question even a thread solely targeted towards sam and forgetyourevil lol. It wasnt answered though im assuming they never saw it. Its all good, really 

I was just on the verge of a vibrational breakthrough and i confused my "down time" thinking that maybe im just missing one piece of this loa puzzle

Anyway, a little background just to give things a little perspective. I have been studying and practising loa since 2007. Im in my late 20's now and it has been such a thrilling journey! 

In my life i have only been in 2 relationships. First was my ex it lasted 5 years and i was the one that felt there was just nothing left...it almost was a mutual decision. My second (current) relationship which i had also asked about here or i think lanies forum. Its been ongoing the past 4 years and its long distance. 

I never had any doubts that he loves me and is commited to me...we do get together and he makes the travel arrangments and plans every time but it hasnt evolved into a more permanent situation which was really hard on me and made me wonder all the time if he was so in love with me why wouldnt he want to live with me? My friends and family echoed my thoughts back to me..

It was confusing as hell because the times that we did get together it was just......some other level of ecstasy (no drugs i promise! Lol) whether we were intimate or not.....every single second with him walking talking watching tv doing nothing sleeping waking anything.....anything felt like a never ending orgasmic experience..... 

So i said all that to just put things into perspective. I did not want to end things with him but i did threaten lol to end it with him if he didn't make a move. And he would assure me every time that he was working on it.

Now...i didn't want to move on because obviously we are in love...(feels like an understatement)  and because i know without a doubt that my life will only mirror back to me my thoughts. So even if i were to fall in love with my physically available lets say...neighbour lol....i would end up making it into a long distance relationship due to my beliefs about relationships.

So in my hearts of heart i knew i did not want to give up on him but i also on the surface took a few steps back from him because i also have a belief that men get too comfortable after a certain point and need to be motivated to wake up and hunt for their woman lol. This is all about working within the parameters of your current beliefs and as you move up the scale....tweak your beliefs and then work from there. And im back where i was a couple years ago...it felt like magic. I remember using the word magic...all the time. And he was mirroring back all my positive beliefs back to me....and then a family member passed away and i have taken all this time to crawl back out of that awful place. But everything serves a purpose so nothing is lost. And i am so grateful for every single "loss" for it has made me  all the more stronger...all the more wiser....all the more beautiful (inside out)

Im sorry this is ending up to be such a long read but it has clicked for me again....and ive been able to sustain it for longer and longer periods of time and yes the magic is back...in my life....in my relationships...and i struggled so bad so much for so long....i wish i had someone to tell me all this. I hope this will help some of you 

Loa is so simple but we are creatures of habit and that is why we find it really really hard. It basically comes down to change your FEELINGS, change your life. Literally. 

But what do we do? We are able to keep a high mood for maybe an hour or two at most and then our mind starts flooding with negative thoughts and for some of us we might give up and think this is not as easy as the secret book made it sound lol. Some of us might start to wonder they messed up now and have to start all over again. So keep starting over and over again and its draining. Some might keep checking for physical manifestations every now and then and this is just not how it works.....bashar has said that one of the last things to change is the ECHO (i.e physical reality) it will keep testing you to make sure the new reality that you are feeling your way through is really the one you want. Neville has said it in different words same meaning...he has said there is a delayed response. That the real world is our imagination while this physical world that we see in front of us is only a shadow. Abraham hicks have said it is done. Its done, its done its done! You don't do any of the work to make anything happen. It is created the instant you desired it but the work is to align yourself with it vibrationally.

....we must understand this in the core of our bones! In the cells of our existence! All that we now see as real...the physical world...the outer reality is ACTUALLY a shadow! It is the EFFECT of a CAUSE. It is a reflection (albeit, a delayed reflection) What is the cause? Our consciousness our imagination is the cause. What you can imagine WITH feeling and belief is what will show up in your outer world. And we must accept...not just accept but be at peace with our life now as it is. And the only way we can do that willingly, without being impatient is if we know that what we have to look forward to is worth it. That it Is exactly what i want.

And that brings me to my 2nd point, There is always a delay in the manifestation of the physical reality but it must come, it must it must it must if we keep faith and not waver. Really think about it, if you actually believed that we create our reality, through feeling our way through it, and that there is a time gap between our feelings and our outer reality without a shadow of a doubt...wouldnt it be much easier for you to then “let go”? would you still be impatient? Or would you be eagerly expecting its arrival? Would you doubt? Or would you know, absolutely know? If you knew and expected it to come would you not then prepare for it? What actions would you take if i promised you your ex is bound to come, soon? He has no choice. He is under obligation. Under compulsion. He is subject to law! Would you eat that tub of icecream crying over the “loss”? or would you get up get dressed and be the best you, you can be so much so that YOU start to fall in love with YOU! And when that happens.....the magic happens....Its a calm confident sweet anticipation kind of feeling....

Florence scovel shinn has said we must prepare for our blessings. We must take an action that demonstrates active faith  DESPITE of all the evidences to the CONTARY! Neville has said it does not matter if your senses deny it, your friends deny it, the whole world denies it. If you persist (key word here is persist!) It must appear in your world! The acceptance of the end WILLS the means. Make no mistake about it.

“It takes some BOLD step in your mind to have you change your pattern of thinking, and therefore your living. Do not ask HOW it is going to happen, how will things MOVE in your world to permit it to happen. THEY WILL MOVE!”

So really, ask yourselves....are you bold enough? Because let me tell you it is worth it! It is so worth it! Omg  i remember the yucky days the nasty feelings the feelings of unworthiness feeling like scum feeling that you get after begging another human for...well, mercy lol. I may have not used these words but those were my feelings definitely. I just wanted some releief and i felt only another human can give that to me. How pathetic (totally understandable if you are im not judging ive been there done that im over it over it over the damn thing!) WHY should you have to beg someone? Why should you have to prove your self worth to someone? God, All there IS, Source, whatever you call it did not create you to be used and abused like this! What gives another the right to feel superior? We are all equal we all deserve to be loved and respected. WHY are you crying over another human? Why are you keeping yourself from enjoying your life? You have been down in the dumps for way too long my dear, beautiful friend. I have been there. I have felt sooo low i would get mad at God. I would say i have ******* had it. I dont know what the **** you want from me??? Do you want me to be patient?? Well i have been! Cant you see?? Why are you so unfair to me?? I have been loyal, faithful and patient and what did i get? That ***** got her fairytale  and she was screwing both the brothers!! I want my manifestation now! Now! Okay fine dont talk to me ever! I dont want you i dont need you infact i dont even know if you exist! We’re at the mercy of no one....GOOD riddance!

Now i only went back to that nasty place just to give you a little perspective of how bad things were for me not just in the relationship department but every single department. And i came out of it. And i feel like it was worth it....slowly and in some cases it almost seems like magic how things have begun turning around for me.....exactly how i want my life to be and much more! Its like God saying heres what you wanted as a result of your faith and heres a realllllly huge amazing bonus just because i love you. Ive always loved you...i was just helping you love yourself...and see yourself through the eyes of Source.

I know you have been wanting to hear about how things are with my current lover and it is exactly like how i was expecting it to be.....he is back full force and wants to devour me in a good way lol. It feels great and im grateful but it feels like the next logical step....from where i am now at the mountain top. But from the bottom...id be grateful to just get a single text lol. Are you kidding me now? Psht! Not in my world! Not anymore!

One more thing what held me back for so long is that i used to think well yes he is the way he is because of my beliefs but some of my beliefs were also about the type of a person he is. And they kept him stuck in those negative traits that i hated about him. So i always thought well if in so many years he hasn’t then what makes you think he will now? (you can use this for anyone not just your lover). The thing that dissolved the glue from that particular belief was when i realised through alot of reading and experimenting that we are constantly shifting to another universe. Another reality. Several billion times per second. And every reality has the potential to be all that we want based on our feeling. And if we want certain things changed in a certain person we just shift ourselves (through feeling) to that particular reality where your current lover is already there with all the new traits that you wish they would have. So how they have in the past is of no concern to you. You just move to a different state, a different reality.  

I feel like i have alot more i can say but this is enough for now.....if you have even made through this lol. I apologise also if it hasn’t been very clear because English is not my first language.

Be bold, be brave, keep moving forward.....it pays off......BIG time. 
Like Abraham said "IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE BENEFIT OF YOUR EXPANSION. AND NOW YOU KNOW HOW"

This was one awesome post anyone shld read when out of alignement..everytime I read it..i feeel the energy and vibes circulating in my entire body...wonderfully written cotton..blessed to have this post here...i just love it

6/01/2016 3:15 pm  #39

One of my favorite posts. This spoke life into me, haha.

6/02/2016 2:19 am  #40

Cotton, I would love to hear about journey! Your posts have been very inspiring 😊

Board footera