Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2016 8:38 am  #21

Re: You can have it all when you have YOU back

Update:

Ladies, hes coming next week to apologise in person..to make up for everything and to officially make me HIS!

Im grateful and really happy....but not surprised in the least bit. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

It takes alot of mental work...but in the end its worth it.

I am so in love...

5/23/2016 8:42 am  #22

Congratulations Cotton!!! I am so happy for you!!! You have been such an inspiration to us all!

5/23/2016 8:46 am  #23

I want details! DETAILS...

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

5/23/2016 8:53 am  #24

Hehe

Well i continued doing Me and focusing on myself. I continued scripting and feeling the way i would feel if he were to announce to both our families about us. Who would congradulate me? Who would be envious (that was fun)! Lol.

I imagined my family calling me and now not just asking me how i am but how he is doing aswell cuz now we are a couple.

Totally totally totally disregard the outer reality. Because what he said to me a few days ago was that he is tied up with work and really badly wants to see me but might have to push it to next month or so......i thought to myself okay...you can create that in your own reality. But thats not how its going to happen in my reality 😜

And now....were here....😍😍

5/23/2016 8:53 am  #25

This is wonderful to hear, I am next.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/23/2016 8:54 am  #26

You are next. I second that. And according to neville....if any two shall agree......☺️

5/23/2016 8:58 am  #27

Hoslitic healing let me ask you something. Your signature....is it coming from a place of resistance or a knowing? Because if its a KNOWING then disregard what i am going to say next ☺️

If you were now married to isaac would you still have this signature? Now that its your physical "reality"?. How about you imagine isaac wanting to put that as HIS signature because the roles are now reversed and he is wanting you to honor him with accepting his proposal!

5/23/2016 9:09 am  #28

Cotton wrote:

Hoslitic healing let me ask you something. Your signature....is it coming from a place of resistance or a knowing? Because if its a KNOWING then disregard what i am going to say next ☺️

If you were now married to isaac would you still have this signature? Now that its your physical "reality"?. How about you imagine isaac wanting to put that as HIS signature because the roles are now reversed and he is wanting you to honor him with accepting his proposal!

Well, I KNOW we will be married. But that is actually still not a bad idea.

5/23/2016 9:11 am  #29

If you KNOW....then you are a step beyond belief. Knowing comes after belief and thats when you are at the brink of the manifestation.....soooo...its about to creep on you any moment.......are you ready for it???????😍😍😍☺️☺️

5/23/2016 9:14 am  #30

Cotton wrote:

If you KNOW....then you are a step beyond belief. Knowing comes after belief and thats when you are at the brink of the manifestation.....soooo...its about to creep on you any moment.......are you ready for it???????😍😍😍☺️☺️

Yes, I am most certainly ready for this moment. It's funny because yesterday I expected him to contact me again and he did. I just know it is near. My intuition feels it too.

Board footera