Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2016 5:56 pm  #11

Re: You can have it all when you have YOU back

I also want to add a side note that while i wrote the above in my journal i was clearly in a lower vibration but still better than being depressed. however, it was low enough to still keep my focus directed towards my man.

so the thing i want to say that as you move up the vibrational ladder your past thoughts will seem pretty pathetic and you might not even want your man anymore while they literally will be begging you to take them back. It is your choice then obviously if you want to get back together with them or not. But when i was starting off i would read things such as "just let go" or "ask for someone better, dont you want someone better?" and if think to myself no i ******* dont want someone better otherwise i wouldnt be suffering and crying myself to sleep.

So i realised for my own sanity that i just had to work inside the boundries of my own beliefs and my own comfort zone. YOUR comfort zone will expand as you move up. So i wrote down all the above to myself to soothe myself in that moment and it worked for me.

Now from where i am here, this feeling place of just pure contentment and magic.....im in no rush to get married or pregnant and i even think some times that i deserve better...lol but we shall see....its my reality and i shall create it however the hell i want.......

be patient and determined to push through ladies.......it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too beautiful here to not try for it. COME and join me up here!!! I AM ROOTING FOR YOU!! 

5/16/2016 6:13 pm  #12

I give myself inspirational talks too. How funny because I also like to write it out to actually see the MAGIC before my eyes.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/16/2016 6:16 pm  #13

I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ This!! You are so fabulous! Thank you.. You are truly inspiring

5/16/2016 7:43 pm  #14

Wow!!! This is amazing!! I loved your post. Thank you for it!! 😊

5/16/2016 8:14 pm  #15

Cheer, you made my morning woke up rather on the bad side, and hear I see the things that I needed to read/ hear

Thank you <3

5/16/2016 8:34 pm  #16

Wow Cotton I love your post!! You're amazing thanks for your encouraging words

5/18/2016 7:24 pm  #17

5/18/2016 9:44 pm  #18

Awesome post Cotton, thank you!

5/19/2016 5:38 am  #19

Hello Cotton and all you lovely people!  That was amazing Cotton!  Very passionate and I could really feel the truth of it and it inspired me, thank you so much!!! I am learning to just let go now and only focus on feeling good, that is all that matters.  I had a great time making music with him yesterday.  I owned my Goddessness, lol  I was having so much fun, we were having so much fun.  What you said about 'when I change, he changes'  is so true.  Whenever I have felt really good, we are really good!  So, I am just being good to me for a while.  The more I do this, I realise that I am becoming more attractive and so am just going with the flow as to what will happen now between us.  I am surrendering to the present moment but not limited by the conditions of the present reality (the echo).  Its so good, I am excited again.  Thank you thank you thank you

Love is all

5/20/2016 12:21 pm  #20

Dear Cotton, 

THANK you so much! O my God, I cried while I was reading your posts.

I lost months begging God to help me and bring him back. We broke up in November 2015, it was LDR, since New Year we are in no contact. The reason why we broke up is me, I started to be clingy, needy, I was in fear and panic of losing him, I completly lost my mind, we started to fight often, and finally in our last phone conversation he said that he was never in love with me and never will be, that we are just friends. 
I was so depressed, I prayed to God every day and night, I cried so much, I couldn´t look myself in the mirror because I knew that it is my fault for breaking up, my behaviour pushed him away. 
So, when I was praying, I was saying to God that I know that I am not good enough, not pretty enough, not funny enough, nothing special for him, that I don´t deserve big things, that I am the problem, so I am not wondering why I lost him, why he said that he was not in love with me, who could blame him because of my behaviour, and I know that He wouldn´t help me to get him back because he deserve so much better, but still I want him so I would be so grateful if He could bring him back. I prayed something like that.
Nothing happened, no phone call, no message, he didn´t come here.
After New Year´s I saw on his FB profile that some girl post a picture of her and him. 
It broke my heart. 
I was looking at that picture for days thinking and saying to God that she is so much more prettier than me, look at her eyes, her hair, her smile, I can´t compete with her, I have nothing to offer to him, he met a better girl so there is no way he could ever think of me or to give us another chance.
So I started to pray to God in a way like compering me with her, I asked God why she has to be so beautiful, why am I not worth of second try... 
I was scared because, besides she looks more attractive than me, she lives in the same city where he lives and she has more chances with him, more that I do. Also, his best friend is her best friend so I suppose she would set them up (later I found out that they are just friends)... 

I am Christian, I was raised that if it is God´s will it will be, if it isn´t, it won´t be. 
So, I thought that nothing I can do against His will, no matter how hard I try or pray. 
When I prayed for some previous boyfriends... I got nothing. Even worse. 
So I started to doubt that maybe nobody was in His plan so that was why my prayers has never been answered, so I have a real reson why I should worry about current situation. 
The more I pray, the more nothing I get.
Since I met loa, it was about 2-3 months ago, I started to feel so much better, now I see myself different, I know I am beautiful, smart, funny, and I know I deserve big things and I can accomplish them.
Now I pray different, I ask God to help me "clean" all obstacles in our way, he his not more worthly than me, I can have him or someone else, there is nothing wrong with me.
But, still he is not here, we are in NC for months, our situation hasn´t change. Sometimes I think why it is so hard...
What do you think?
What should I do? 

Board footera