Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2016 5:29 pm  #21

Re: We just had the BIGGEST fight...

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys. I called her up to ask how her day was going. She must just be conflicted. I wrote in a previous thread how literally about 2 weeks ago, she made excuses to tease me, make sex jokes, flirt, and touch my face.

So I'm just going to let her be for a bit. I really hope this is a good idea... what do you guys think? - What should I do to attract her back in the meantime?

And thank you SO much guys!!!!!!

Okay, so here's what you're going to do, majority of your focus should be on YOURSELF!!! You need to take into consideration that you also need some time to be prepared for when that moment will actually come. I mean wouldn't it be great that when you do get together you feel the best about you?

As far as I see you still have some doubts about yourself, about younor potential. But trust me I'm saying this from experience. I know that I still need to work on myself and improve myself. There's no need to rush anything, she is going to be there always.

As far as my story goes with my darling, I rather not repeat it because that's not my story. That's not what's happening in my reality. In my reality, everything is great between us. What's happening outside of my reality does not matter. It's just reflecting an old reality that no longer exists. But the key point that I have to remind myself to truly obtain the reality from within is that I need to be that person that's within my reality.

I need to work on me for my reality to finally match. Would you want to be with her where it will fall apart again or would you rather be with her knowing that you finally achieved your true reality? That's something you should really consider as well.

You know what you should do? You should do things that make you feel good. You should do things that you've always wanted to do, but never got the chance to do it. Now you have the time to do those things. If I were you I'd become the best version of myself. I would go all in and out to do all these things I've always wanted to do, so that when my darling comes back I have all these exciting stories to share. So he can be like, "Wow, what a woman."

But most of all I want to do this to show myself what I'm truly capable of. It's all about you not about the other person. At the end of the day you want all these things you need to make that happen. It's not all about the other person and what they want. It's all about you and what you want.

You're right. Thank you so much!

I hope if I step back she'll:
- Come back
- Not lose interest completely
- Not be angry with me

Those things worry me though... So I feel the need to keep in contact with her. So I just visualize, yeah?

5/16/2016 5:33 pm  #22

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys. I called her up to ask how her day was going. She must just be conflicted. I wrote in a previous thread how literally about 2 weeks ago, she made excuses to tease me, make sex jokes, flirt, and touch my face.

So I'm just going to let her be for a bit. I really hope this is a good idea... what do you guys think? - What should I do to attract her back in the meantime?

And thank you SO much guys!!!!!!

Okay, so here's what you're going to do, majority of your focus should be on YOURSELF!!! You need to take into consideration that you also need some time to be prepared for when that moment will actually come. I mean wouldn't it be great that when you do get together you feel the best about you?

As far as I see you still have some doubts about yourself, about younor potential. But trust me I'm saying this from experience. I know that I still need to work on myself and improve myself. There's no need to rush anything, she is going to be there always.

As far as my story goes with my darling, I rather not repeat it because that's not my story. That's not what's happening in my reality. In my reality, everything is great between us. What's happening outside of my reality does not matter. It's just reflecting an old reality that no longer exists. But the key point that I have to remind myself to truly obtain the reality from within is that I need to be that person that's within my reality.

I need to work on me for my reality to finally match. Would you want to be with her where it will fall apart again or would you rather be with her knowing that you finally achieved your true reality? That's something you should really consider as well.

You know what you should do? You should do things that make you feel good. You should do things that you've always wanted to do, but never got the chance to do it. Now you have the time to do those things. If I were you I'd become the best version of myself. I would go all in and out to do all these things I've always wanted to do, so that when my darling comes back I have all these exciting stories to share. So he can be like, "Wow, what a woman."

But most of all I want to do this to show myself what I'm truly capable of. It's all about you not about the other person. At the end of the day you want all these things you need to make that happen. It's not all about the other person and what they want. It's all about you and what you want.

- Come back
- Not be angry with me

Those things worry me though... So I feel the need to keep in contact with her. So I just visualize, yeah?

Do that and learn to let go of the resistance you just said.

Instead believe:
-She will come back
-Won't stop thinking about you
-Be all over you

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/16/2016 5:34 pm  #23

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

- Come back
- Not be angry with me

Do that and learn to let go of the resistance you just said.

Instead believe:
-She will come back
-Won't stop thinking about you
-Be all over you

Alright. I'm taking a serious leap in faith here, despite my somewhat skepticism about the LoA. I'm choosing to believe it fully (I know it'll take a little more than that, but yes!) Hope I'm making the right moves here. She is mine. She is mine. She is mine.

5/17/2016 8:36 am  #24

Gah I'm scared she might be seeing someone else...

:/

She's still really distant and she's driving a few hours to another town for "work". I don't know what that means.

Gah! I'm freaking out guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/17/2016 6:07 pm  #25

Thank you for the reply. She's been avoiding my calls.

I don't nkow what to do I'm at a loss, I just want her back...

5/17/2016 6:15 pm  #26

happyinlove wrote:

Well now put in no contact . You keep trying to reach out at this point will do more harm then good. Not only for the relationship but for you emotionally. You need to reset your vibe so do a gratitude journal there is always something to be greatful for. Treat yourself to something. Say to yourself I don't need someone else to make me feel deserving. You deserve to feel good so treat yourself watch a movie get a haircut etc. don't reach out right now do the journal script visualize if you feel an urge to reach out then post here .

... What if she doesn't come back and she's walking out for good?

5/17/2016 6:34 pm  #27

And if she doesn't contact me after 30 days? - I don't know what to do. I don't even fully believe in the LoA. Im trying really hard... I just want her back

5/17/2016 7:07 pm  #28

so any tips? Maybe on feeling better? Like a quick temporary fix?

Also, I've been visualizing even when feeling okay... nothing happens. I just want her back

5/17/2016 7:11 pm  #29

RollingRock33 wrote:

so any tips? Maybe on feeling better? Like a quick temporary fix?

Also, I've been visualizing even when feeling okay... nothing happens. I just want her back

Visualizing is to make you feel good and be in alignment with your desire. It is not meant to manifest.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/17/2016 7:14 pm  #30

happyinlove wrote:

Remember that timing is an illusion. You are doing visualizing it sounds like but you are expecting things right away and that is why it is not working you are coming from a place of lack by doing that. The whole point of these exercises is to raise your vibe and that raised vibe manifests. I like gratitude journals, watching funny shows ( currently watching monster hunters because these guys are ridiculous and it's funny to watch) pampering myself , just anything that helps me feel good . Buti think to myself what makes me happy because being happy things will gravitate and that thought instantly makes me feel better.

Thank you. It's sad to say; I have no hobbies, and really, the only thing right now (because of the sudden distance) that would make me happy is her. I just wish I could visualize from a place not coming from lack...

Board footera