Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2016 12:44 am  #191

Re: We just had the BIGGEST fight...

RollingRock33 wrote:

...So  can i still get her back?

Dude have you read the past 24 pages of this thread? I have and multiple members have answer this very same question multiple times. It is time to get down with doing the work and leave all the questions behind.

5/25/2016 12:49 am  #192

Cherished wrote:

Perhaps Batman will chime in soon too.. 😂

Cherished you are so damn funny. I love you.

5/25/2016 2:58 am  #193

Rolling Rock, I would like you to come on here every day with an update - but with one qualifier - not to mention this girl at all, or how much you want her back on repeat.  

Tell us what you have done for YOU, how you have raised your vibration, been positive, and what else you have done with your life instead of thinking about her or (heaven forbid) messaging or calling her.  I know you won't stop thinking about her, but think about other things in life instead.  See how you get on and let us know.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/25/2016 3:01 am  #194

Craigd88 wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

...So  can i still get her back?

You have had this question answered a number of times. You have been given the way to have her back expressed in a number of different ways.

The reply Superman gave you perfectly sums up the answer to your question.

You will have have her back when you take the step to commit to changing your energy.

Superman responded to him? I didn't think he was on this forum.

Lol he's not. My point was that within two forums responders have given him the same sound advice and now he needs to do the work.

5/25/2016 3:12 am  #195

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Rolling Rock, I would like you to come on here every day with an update - but with one qualifier - not to mention this girl at all, or how much you want her back on repeat.  

Tell us what you have done for YOU, how you have raised your vibration, been positive, and what else you have done with your life instead of thinking about her or (heaven forbid) messaging or calling her.  I know you won't stop thinking about her, but think about other things in life instead.  See how you get on and let us know.

Well, today I spent time with my sister, and we went out drinking and sang karaoke. That was fun. A girl heavily flirted with me and told me I was "GORGEOUS"l which, now that I think of it... is an odd compliment for a guy. Oh well, it was nice.

5/25/2016 4:17 am  #196

RollingRock33 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Well, today I spent time with my sister, and we went out drinking and sang karaoke. That was fun. A girl heavily flirted with me and told me I was "GORGEOUS"l which, now that I think of it... is an odd compliment for a guy. Oh well, it was nice.

Not odd at all. That's a lovely compliment for a guy too.

5/25/2016 4:48 am  #197

RollingRock33 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

FABULOUS!  You're on your way to being a real live flamingo!

5/25/2016 6:52 am  #198

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

... but... I don't want to be a real live flamingo...?

5/25/2016 7:25 am  #199

RollingRock33 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

... but... I don't want to be a real live flamingo...?

A flamingo in a flock of pigeons - it's an analogy - standing out because your vibration is high!

7/21/2016 5:21 pm  #200

Here's another thread with a lot of good advice and more to the point positivity from Mr Rock towards the end. More of that please.

Board footera