Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2016 7:12 am  #171

Re: We just had the BIGGEST fight...

@RR33 there has to be a time when you decide whether you want to stay wallowing in your current situation or whether you will make the commitment to put in the effort and go for for it is you want.

It's easy to spend all day having a personal pity party for one, it takes no effort and it can ironically be comforting because the mind knows what to expect.  But you need to take control, have courage and make a change.

If everything you have been doing up this point has been making things worse then it's logical that something needs to change.

Be respectful to her. Allow her space. She is not the source of your happiness. Stop holding her as your compass of desire. What you are seeking is within you. No one deserves to be burdened with being someone else's source of happiness.

Find your strength, make a choice of what you want and do it.

5/24/2016 7:21 am  #172

I want her. I want to be with her. I want to spend my life with her. That's what I want.

5/24/2016 7:32 am  #173

RollingRock33 wrote:

I want her. I want to be with her. I want to spend my life with her. That's what I want.

Then leave her alone right now.. And I don't mean for a day or two. I know it's hard .. But is it worth it o you?? Are you willing do what it takes?? Accept that there is going to be some time that passes that the two of you will not be communicating. Just ACCEPT that.. Does it suck? Yes! But then again I ask you Are you willing to do WHATEVER it takes?? It's either yes or no

5/24/2016 7:34 am  #174

RollingRock33 wrote:

Maybe I didn't explain myself properly.

I look forward to reading your success story in due time.

Best of luck to you RollingRock

5/24/2016 7:39 am  #175

iinikkii wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Then leave her alone right now.. And I don't mean for a day or two. I know it's hard .. But is it worth it o you?? Are you willing do what it takes?? Accept that there is going to be some time that passes that the two of you will not be communicating. Just ACCEPT that.. Does it suck? Yes! But then again I ask you Are you willing to do WHATEVER it takes?? It's either yes or no

Yes, I'm willing to do that.

5/24/2016 7:54 am  #176

RollingRock33 wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Ok. STOP any and ALL contact with her. Work on you, you , you.

5/24/2016 8:03 am  #177

iinikkii wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

Ok. STOP any and ALL contact with her. Work on you, you , you.

Okay. I just hope she'll come back.
Β 

5/24/2016 8:12 am  #178

RollingRock33 wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

I'll be completely honest with you cause I don't like how you are not getting any of this. You're lucky she isn't telling you she will get a restraining order to stop calling her. Just to at least scare you into stopping. She is actually being decent and telling you that you can talk to her. She just wants to be not in a relationship with you. DONT TAKE THAT OPPORUNITY TO CONTACT HER (sorry For the caps I hope you won't call her but you proven me wrong but keep on calling her before- so tough love again)

So think of it this way cause I'm just going to lay it out to you, you keep up this desperate attempt to calling her and saying how you guys willlll be together in the future and not respecting her wishes she will be away from you longer and longer. You can say all you want you just want her but you are not showing anyone you're understanding what needs to actually happen. I already told you a hundred times whether you believe it or not the universe is giving you exactly what you want-lack.

You WILL NOT succeed in the long term with her if you do not work on yourself.  Even if you somehow today got her back I do not think it would last long. this is basically believing in your damn self. You say you're confident, honestly you come across as the opposite. And I know that isn't what you want to show to her. Face your fear, you will be radio silence with her. At first I hated it because hell we all love talking to the person we basically came on her for. However it gives them space, gives them a chance to miss us and you know what there are great amount of success stories so i choose to believe.

Prove us wrong! You don't believe in the majority idea of loa, do you at least believe in yourself and your worth? There has to be some part of you that understand this. I'm challenging you to prove me wrong that you can do this. I want to see stronger presence from you. No more excuses in messaging her, no calling her, and let her be. Spend time getting you back to your Happy self before her. Watch Veronica cause she's so sweet and happy it rubs off. Go spend time finding your inner self who you need to connect to. Be your own best friend

5/24/2016 8:44 am  #179

Lemon - I was out for lunch with a friend yesterday who told me about a mutual friend who has got a restraining order because her ex-husband will not leave her alone. Β I thought of that when reading this thread. Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/24/2016 10:03 am  #180

I would say because the break up is so recent and emotions are running high, feeling the dire need to contact them is normal and loads do it. I did it, like you would not believe how much I frantically contacted him. Its OK as long as its not threatening or abusive or if they have blocked you or you physically stalk or if they get angry at you for it. It doesn't help you though :3 its natural but makes it worse for you in the long run.

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

Board footera