Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2016 1:27 am  #161

Re: We just had the BIGGEST fight...

So. Now STOP CONTACTING HER. You said basically the same thing about a day ago. She gets it. Stop. Seriously.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

5/24/2016 2:18 am  #162

Cherished wrote:

So. Now STOP CONTACTING HER. You said basically the same thing about a day ago. She gets it. Stop. Seriously.

I'm stopping...

Do you think me saying that last thing helped in any way? ...Or just made it worse?

5/24/2016 2:24 am  #163

I just want her back... but it seems impossible because she's so damn sure that she has no feelings for me and will never be with me after everything...

5/24/2016 2:27 am  #164

RollingRock33 wrote:

I just want her back... but it seems impossible because she's so damn sure that she has no feelings for me and will never be with me after everything...

She needs time. I don't believe it helped to say that- AGAIN. No. It's like you do another break up message every day. Please, try to listen to everybody. Don't reach out to her. Leave her alone.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

5/24/2016 3:04 am  #165

RollingRock33 wrote:

Before I posted here, I sent her a voicemail mssage saying, "I'll give you your space now. I'm sorry for all the **** I've done and that I''ve been really bad at accepting boundaries. I want to be with you someday, but I realize I can't control how you feel. If you feel that way in the future, great. If not, okay. I can't force anything and it'd be wrong of me to try.. I hopey ou have a goodnight sleep"

She replied now on facebook, typing:

"Also I don't want you feeling like you're always alone or anything so if your going through something and need to talk you can feel free to talk to me or vent  thanks for at least trying to understand a little... Hold you head up high *My name*!!! You got this"

So...

This above is the perfect response for you.  She has responded reasonably kindly so you now have the opportunity to LEAVE HER ALONE.  Let her wonder if you will "feel free to talk to her" - and DON'T.

Just a couple of questions:

How long were you together and what was the cause of your breakup - who initiated it?

You must have had friends and other activities before this relationship - get them back, and get on with YOUR LIFE.

Please, listen to us all and give yourself a break from this girl.  Give her a chance to wonder about you,  and please work on YOURSELF. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/24/2016 3:27 am  #166

My first post in this thread. My advice:

– Leave her alone and spend some time to yourself. Immerse yourself in vibration-increasing LoA stuff, of which there's lots on this forum.
– Leave her alone
– Leave her alone

Seriously, and this has been said so many times in this thread but I'm not sure you're listening: your desperation and needy vibration is only pushing her away. Your relationship is totally fixable (anything is with LoA) but you are simply NOT in the mental or vibrational place to attract it right now. You need to spend some time with yourself, look after yourself, and things will move from there.

5/24/2016 4:20 am  #167

RollingRock33 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

I'm stopping...

Do you think me saying that last thing helped in any way? ...Or just made it worse?

You can say what you want. Words don't matter. Your vibration matters. You try to manipulate her because you are full of fear and you don't believe in LoA. It can't work that way. It's impossible. So stop it.
All the advice how to get her back is already here, so I won't repeat that. But really. As long as you don't believe in LoA it is impossible to use it in your favour. You can't have her right now, I think slowly but steady you get this. So use the time to prove yourself that LoA is real instead of freaking out.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/24/2016 5:57 am  #168

RollingRock33 wrote:

So we just talked. She said I overwhelm her, and she has NO feelings for me and at this point doesn't even like me as a person. She sees me as selfish and she wants space. She said throughout this space she won't even be thinking of me (and there's no reason to be thinking of me...), and that there's ZERO chance those feelings would return. 

.... I can't see even LoA fixing this mess... it's an impossible situation...

Well, she hates me...Kill me.

You know everyone did say to leave her be and give her space. Right now she is frustrated with you, but it is impossible not to think of someone even if we say we won't. Don't listen to her and just respect her wishes. I went through it hundreds of times with my love and he was always the one to reach out to me in the end.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/24/2016 6:40 am  #169

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Before I posted here, I sent her a voicemail mssage saying, "I'll give you your space now. I'm sorry for all the **** I've done and that I''ve been really bad at accepting boundaries. I want to be with you someday, but I realize I can't control how you feel. If you feel that way in the future, great. If not, okay. I can't force anything and it'd be wrong of me to try.. I hopey ou have a goodnight sleep"

She replied now on facebook, typing:

"Also I don't want you feeling like you're always alone or anything so if your going through something and need to talk you can feel free to talk to me or vent  thanks for at least trying to understand a little... Hold you head up high *My name*!!! You got this"

So...

This above is the perfect response for you.  She has responded reasonably kindly so you now have the opportunity to LEAVE HER ALONE.  Let her wonder if you will "feel free to talk to her" - and DON'T.

Just a couple of questions:

How long were you together and what was the cause of your breakup - who initiated it?

You must have had friends and other activities before this relationship - get them back, and get on with YOUR LIFE.

Please, listen to us all and give yourself a break from this girl.  Give her a chance to wonder about you,  and please work on YOURSELF. 

A year. I betrayed her trust. She said those aided to her losing feelings, but overall, the feeling just "went away" over time. She realized I wasn't the kind of guys hse thought I was.

5/24/2016 6:43 am  #170

Oh, and she's planning on moving (probably back to her inital country, half way across the world) in a few years, so... That's a big thing too. (Or at least to another state or city...

Board footera