Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2016 9:16 pm  #1

We just had the BIGGEST fight...

She doesn't want to ever be with me, and she's walking out of my life and doesn't care about me...

I left her a message saying, "Fine. I get it. You don't want me in your life. So I'll leave you alone. I know you'll be back and I'll be waiting for you. I love you..."

So I don't know what to do from here. All I know is I want to die...ย 

She's leaving my life, cutting all ties, and moving on...

And all I want is to get her back... or die. Either. Please help me.

5/15/2016 3:02 pm  #2

Re: We just had the BIGGEST fight...

<3 is for you from me right now. I've been in your place, I have a disorder that makes abandonment really tough on me, I can switch into feelings of suicide over being abandoned by people and I've now done a year of intensive theraoy to help with that.
Firstly, it's ok to feel how you feel. It's not that unusual, I've seen countless people on the internet say the same thing for the same reason. Secondly, if you do die, either by your own self or in a freak terrible accident, it's always very sad because you will never know the ending to your story and it's kind of interesting to stick around even just to find out what happens don't you think? Like if you imagine your life to be a movie and this is the crisis moment that always happens in good movies, this is the pivotal moment...but the movie doesn't end at that moment, the movie ends usually on a better note. Take the movie 'The Pianist' about the Jewish man who tries to stay alive in the middle of Nazi Germany and all those moments in the middle where everything just seems so dire, where he's all alone, starving, bombs dropping, Nazi soldiers everywhere, people dying, it's the bleakest moment, but the movie and his life doesn't end there, he manages to survive and the ending is positive. There is a really nice Banksy quote 'there is always hope' and there is always hope, but if you die, well, you're in another reality or whatever we don't know actually, and there literally is no hope in this reality for you. The saddest thing about many suicides is that it has been recorded that at the last moment before they die, most people suddenly regret their decision. So yeah, be your own best friend right now and don't think like that, take it slow, day by day, even maybe 5 minutes to 5 minutes, whatever you need to do. Do anything you can to distract from the pain because it's all way too intense right now. Things like have a nice meal, watch a short comedy episode, draw a picture, play a video game.
And here are some little things that you should remember : People change their minds all the time. People say things they don't mean out of anger or frustration all the time. People make mistakes. People are only people. No person is any better than any other person, no more special, no more valuable. ย Nothing lasts forever, this too shall pass. With great sorrow comes great love, your pain is a testament to how you love. You are universe unto yourself, you are unique. People can come back even years later. People act especially horrible after break ups, they won't sustain that level of anger or hate towards you for very long, they just need time to breathe and heal. We have all said and done things in the heat of the moment or during a stressful time that we later regretted. Love defeats hate.ย 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

5/15/2016 3:14 pm  #3

And : You are lovable. You are worthy of being loved. Your worth is not defined by someone else. No one can take away your value, your core, your spirit. You can't let someone be your universe to such an extent where your life literally depends on their decision to stay or go. You are a phoenix in the ashes. You can come out of this the winning party, stronger and better than ever. You can control your reality, but you can't control it from a low vibration. You can't control how someone else feels but you can control how you feel, which is the most important thing at the end of the day, as we want something so we can feel better in the having of it but if you can feel good without it, it loses its power over you and you are truly free. You loved once, you can love again, her or someone else, maybe someone who doesn't break your heart. Her leaving you doesn't make you any less of a man, it's really her loss, her blindness. She may know something you don't about you two, she may know that your vibrations and frequencies don't match anymore. You have to see it from her side, see why she's doing what she's doing and show compassion for her. If you love her, you will love her in all her choices and you will love her even if she doesn't want to be with you right now, you wouldn't want to keep a pretty bird in a cage just for your own pleasure if it wasn't happy would you? Because love is letting go sometimes, but a bird let go, might just come back because it wants to and then you have a better and free love You are allowed to be weak and vulnerable, it's ok to feel sad and brokenย 

5/15/2016 5:41 pm  #4

Shooting, thank you SOOO much. I really, really REALLY thank you. That means the WORLD to me, what you told me...

She's distant and she's ignoring my calls, but I'm REALLY hopeful. I don't know why. I'm scared, and sad, but I'm hopeful. I hope I can get her back. I love her so much.ย 

Shooting, thank you so much. I cannot tell you how happy what you wrote made me <3

5/15/2016 6:28 pm  #5

Star, your posts made me tear. What you said is very true, I know what he said was definitely in the heat of the moment and I know he did not mean any of it. That's why I had to leave the situation alone to let him think and let myself breath. He will come back, I know he will in my heart. But I really need to be ready for his return. I need to be ready for him, for the career I want, for the future I want to build. He is just one part of my story, but I am the lead role. The important character who deserves all she desires. All I desire is already mine.

@Rolling: I promise you she will come back to you. Right now just focus on you and breath, she too will see that she was wrong. You just have to BELIEVE.

Last edited by holistichealing (5/15/2016 6:29 pm)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/15/2016 8:25 pm  #6

RollingRock33 wrote:

Shooting, thank you SOOO much. I really, really REALLY thank you. That means the WORLD to me, what you told me...

She's distant and she's ignoring my calls, but I'm REALLY hopeful. I don't know why. I'm scared, and sad, but I'm hopeful. I hope I can get her back. I love her so much.ย 

Shooting, thank you so much. I cannot tell you how happy what you wrote made me <3

Awh no problem I know it's hard sometimes to see any positive in a negative situation, it really is, but you just got to find something there. Maybe this break up is what you both need to discover yourselves so that you can come back to each other much more whole and ready for a relationship with one another.ย 

And please do yourself a favour, stop calling her ! The last thing you want is an accidental harassment order or to be labelled 'crazy' Your pain is understandable, but to others your actions at this moment will definitely be perceived badly for the most part ! The more attempts you make to contact her, the more you push her away, keep that in mind ok I did the same with my ex so many times haha, I would freak out so badly over our break ups (yep all 3 of them haha) Call a billion times, text every 2 seconds, pace around my room, chain smoke, it was always a nightmare. The more I did that, the more angry he would get and cold and horrible, so when I would chill out and relax and just get back into being zen and semi-sensible, he would suddenly find me the most adorable woman on the planet haha. But he would hold the harassment against me a lot during bad times in our relationship, so really, stop it, trusttt me!!

5/16/2016 8:40 am  #7

So today I'm meeting up with her. She still sounded mad over the phone. A huge part of things that upset her were the fact that I "overstep boundaries" by talking about a relationship, acting as more than a friend, etc. (But she touched my face and flirts with me? She must have feelings somewhere, right? Like my previous thread here?) - so I'm going to tell her, with confidence:

"Look. I'm pretty damn good at overstepping bounds. And I'm sorry. So from here on out, I'll lie back a bit, okay? But know my intention is still the same. To be with you one day. And I know it'll happen. But since I know it'll happen, there's no need to worry or for me to act like we're a couple. It makes you uncomfortable and hey, if we are meant to be, why should I try and push things, when I know it'll happen, eh? So I'll take it down a notch. But know my intention is still the same for the future"

Good idea? Bad? Thanks! It's about 9:40 am (USA/EST), I'll (HOPEFULLY) need some replies by 11 because I've got an appiintment at 12 and I'm going straight there to meeting up with her. Thank you!!!

5/16/2016 9:37 am  #8

RollingRock33 wrote:

So today I'm meeting up with her. She still sounded mad over the phone. A huge part of things that upset her were the fact that I "overstep boundaries" by talking about a relationship, acting as more than a friend, etc. (But she touched my face and flirts with me? She must have feelings somewhere, right? Like my previous thread here?) - so I'm going to tell her, with confidence:

"Look. I'm pretty damn good at overstepping bounds. And I'm sorry. So from here on out, I'll lie back a bit, okay? But know my intention is still the same. To be with you one day. And I know it'll happen. But since I know it'll happen, there's no need to worry or for me to act like we're a couple. It makes you uncomfortable and hey, if we are meant to be, why should I try and push things, when I know it'll happen, eh? So I'll take it down a notch. But know my intention is still the same for the future"

Good idea? Bad? Thanks! It's about 9:40 am (USA/EST), I'll (HOPEFULLY) need some replies by 11 because I've got an appiintment at 12 and I'm going straight there to meeting up with her. Thank you!!!

ย 
Hello!!! Okay, whoa!!! I think you should just focus on making the meeting with her a positive and fun experience. From what I've learned about LOA, you should let the Universe take care of the HOW and not force anything. If you have a great, fun, positive experience THAT'S what she will remember and want more of. We all want more of what makes us happy and when we're happy, you're telling the Universe "I want more of this!!" and the Universe responds in kind!!! All that telling her exactly what you think and what will happen may turn her off. I think you should just have a great time so she can remember why she was attracted to you in the first place! No need to bring up past negativities. Just focus on the positive and loving vibe!! Hope this helps!!! You can do it!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

5/16/2016 9:54 am  #9

Hey there, let me tell you something, we ALL have been there honey and there is nothing anyone can say to remove the hurt of the immediate punch to the soul it provides. But what can help and I mean "can" is making a true confesion first to yourself if this is who and what you want. If it IS, then what just happened doesn't even matter.

What I have learned form being here is the journey in preparing for better day...If you keep dragging the past with you, its too heavy toย  run forward to the goal right?

So go head and think about it a few days more, but then tell yourself ENOUGH, because you are getting ready to have the MOST fun planning the future..The journey for me was dreadful at first, but now i find humor and joy in each day of the manifestation.

My love and I went from 2 months of NO CONTACT to now talking every single day. And mostly, well no always it is HIM that initiates it.

I put other things in his place and imagined him telling me he was a jerk and recreating lots or arguments and establishing room for new things for him to want me for.

Trust me, she cannot want or feel like she lost a good thing when the only thing you are is SAD and HURT. SO BECOME, FUN, FIT, DRIVEN, FULL OF MYSTERY AND DELIGHT! There are so many things people said to me here that hurt my feelings, but where so true...neediness and espair sin't helpful. Feel free to take some pages from my post in the past, lol you will see im no expert, but i followed and got smarter and got stronger and realized, im worth happy days with or without him...and you know what i believe it and you will soon too!

Post often, we are all here to help

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

5/16/2016 9:55 am  #10

ShootingStar wrote:

And : You are lovable. You are worthy of being loved. Your worth is not defined by someone else. No one can take away your value, your core, your spirit. You can't let someone be your universe to such an extent where your life literally depends on their decision to stay or go. You are a phoenix in the ashes. You can come out of this the winning party, stronger and better than ever. You can control your reality, but you can't control it from a low vibration. You can't control how someone else feels but you can control how you feel, which is the most important thing at the end of the day, as we want something so we can feel better in the having of it but if you can feel good without it, it loses its power over you and you are truly free. You loved once, you can love again, her or someone else, maybe someone who doesn't break your heart. Her leaving you doesn't make you any less of a man, it's really her loss, her blindness. She may know something you don't about you two, she may know that your vibrations and frequencies don't match anymore. You have to see it from her side, see why she's doing what she's doing and show compassion for her. If you love her, you will love her in all her choices and you will love her even if she doesn't want to be with you right now, you wouldn't want to keep a pretty bird in a cage just for your own pleasure if it wasn't happy would you? Because love is letting go sometimes, but a bird let go, might just come back because it wants to and then you have a better and free love You are allowed to be weak and vulnerable, it's ok to feel sad and brokenย 

I loved this post!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

Board footera