Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2016 2:09 pm  #1

Effortless manifestation or how to travel to England within 5 days

I have a success story to share with you all which reveals how easy LoA works if we let it.

2 years ago I left the city I'm living in at the moment. Since october I'm back (but that is another LoA story). Back then I was in a choir which goes on a journey to another country every 2 years (I thought). 2013 we were in Belgium and last year I was a bit sad, because I thought that my choir was traveling without me, because I wasn't a member at this time. When I came back in my city it took me some time to rejoin the choir and when I finally did it I learned that they would travel to the South of England two weeks later but the bus was already full and another woman was on the waiting list, so two people had to cancel the trip that I could join. I freaked out completely because some weeks ago I thought it would be nice to go on a trip with the choir again. So the trip itself was my manifestation. So I decided to manifest this seat in the bus for me. I was totally happy and excited this evening and jumped around. I didn't say that I want to take part in the trip, so I had to write an email to the choir director. After coming back to the ground I decided to not write the email, because I have much to learn for university at the moment and I actually have no time for an spontaneous trip. So after I was finished with freaking out I let it go completely. I didn't think much about it. I didn't feel bad and I wasn't sad because it was my own decision not to go and I thought it was the right thing to do.
2 weeks later and 5,5 days before the trip I got a call from a number I didn't know. I missed it because I sat in the bus. I got another call from the same number and missed it again. I didn't even thought about the possibility that it could have something to do with my choir. I looked into my inbox and there it was, an email from my choir director. Exactly two people had to cancel the trip and he asked me if I wanted to fill in. The other woman didn't actually join the trip and because of that I even got a single room, yay (I think I manifested that too).

It was maybe the most beautiful trip of my life. Nearly everything was perfect (even the weather).

What can we learn from it?

Strong positive energy + no resistance = manifestation

It was so easy. I didn't hope for it, I didn't wait for it, I had no thoughts like "what if it doesn't work out?". I sent out to the universe "OMG, I love this idea of the England trip with every fiber of my being" and then I didn't longer think about it.

And for all the people who always stress how important taking action is: I took no action. Not even the one I thought was necessary (writing the email). I don't say that anything is wrong about taking action but my experience once again is that it is not necessary.

I hope you enjoyed my story.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/14/2016 4:38 pm  #2

Re: Effortless manifestation or how to travel to England within 5 days

Lovely!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

5/14/2016 9:58 pm  #3

So you never even informed anyone besides the universe that you wanted to go on the trip to begin with?? Bravo!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

5/15/2016 4:08 am  #4

LaughBella14 wrote:

So you never even informed anyone besides the universe that you wanted to go on the trip to begin with?? Bravo!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Some of the members of the choir knew it but I don't think they told it anyone.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera