Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2016 12:20 pm  #1

Self love songs β™₯

We all need some love from time to time. One of the easiest ways I use to get in alignment with loving myself is listening to songs that promote self love. I found that to be very helpful! and I want to help you to feel good about yourself, too.Β 

So here is my list of self love songs. I hope it will help! because you are so worthy of love and appreciation, especially from yourself. Some people may not stay forever, but you will be the one who will be the one there until the last day of your life. So deciding to give yourself the most precious gift of all- self love, that is, is the best decision you could make in your entire life. And serving others is much harder to do from an empty vessel, that is lacking self love- so your self love will benefit all. By loving yourself, you're not only saving yourself from a life of doing the opposite and thus not living your life to the fullest, like you deserve (because you do!). You're actually making the world a better place.Β 

*Francine Jarry - ME ME ME
*Natalie Merchant - Wonder
*Mandisa - True Beauty
*Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All
*Natasha Bedingfield - Freckles
*Hailee Steinfeld - Love MyselfΒ 
*Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
*Meghan Trainor - I Love Me
*India Arie - VideoΒ 
*Colbie Caillat - Try
*Lady Gaga – Born This WayΒ 
*Selena Gomez - Who says (I don't normally like her songs that much, but this one is a really popular song about self love, which is pretty cool)

So I hope you enjoy with the songs and generally, on your beautiful journey of self love! and I would really love it if you could post the names of some more self love songs, if you know any and would like to post them for the benefit others.

PS- sorry about any grammar mistakes, since English is my second language.Β 

Love & Light,
LightBeing.

"Life is as kind as you let it be" ~Charles Bukowsky
"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." ~Mother Teresa
Don't look back, you're not going that way.Β 

5/15/2016 9:35 am  #2

Re: Self love songs β™₯

Worth it--fifth harmony

5/18/2016 11:26 am  #3

Re: Self love songs β™₯

kk83 wrote:

Worth it--fifth harmony

Thanks, kk83! cute songΒ 

"Life is as kind as you let it be" ~Charles Bukowsky
"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." ~Mother Teresa
Don't look back, you're not going that way.Β 

Board footera