Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/11/2016 10:28 pm  #1

What are some signs that you are making progress?

I don't go out looking for signs or anything, but when I am not focusing on the challenge, I notice that his name appears everywhere. Now, it's not a uncommon name, but it's not a common name that I'd see every day either. Do you think that this is a sign that the universe KNOWS what you want already?

5/12/2016 2:25 am  #2

Re: What are some signs that you are making progress?

I think a big one is that you aren't looking for signs.. which is so annoying to hear I know.

Seeing their name, seeing number sequences, I see hearts everywhere and always see that as a sign of angels or something good, if you have a shape or item special to you then seeing that will be a sign things are shifting.

Also for me as weird as it sounds, losing my keys, losing a necklace that simply ISN'T WHERE I LEFT IT AND I KNOW I DID, is a sign the fabric of reality is shifting and transforming around me, things are adjusting.

Also sometimes I get a really intense WAVE of joy and I have no idea where it's come from, but intuitively I feel like it's a sign of a shift or a sign of manifestations becoming closer to the reality I am in.

Just got one 

x

5/19/2016 6:10 am  #3

i love green leaves. the life in that brings joy in my heart. 
wen i first asked for a sign a leaf fall in my lap. i was on the roof in the evening.
2nd time i was in bus ans unknowingly asking n searching for sign. i didnt found. wen i my stop came i looked at the other side and i saw a green leaf picture in a passengers t shirt

We are together , Always and Forever 

5/19/2016 11:43 am  #4

I was wondering the same thing! Is it bad to ask the universe for a sign that you are on the right path or that your desire is coming? I used to pray to see pink cars whenever I was struggling with a big decision. I hadn't seen one in a long time so yesterday I was on a small road trip for a few hours and asked for pink cars if I was going to receive my desire...and I saw three!!! What do you guys think?

Board footera