Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/11/2016 12:19 pm  #1

My Story

Hello,

Even though I'm not new to LOA (i attracted many great things into my life, good career, my house, money, ...). Though now I am a bit lost in a sense. 
To give you my entire story. 

I was together with a girl for 5 years, she was so negative I was not strong enough anymore to even think about LOA. This resulted in our break up and me almost losing everything I've built in my life. 

Then suddenly I've met this other girl, positive, as strong as I used to be and I was able to get in my positive vibes again. I am on a career switch, I am able to keep my house, and basically I was able to use LOA again. 
Somehow me meeting this girl was on the exact right moment in my life to make me realise I can manifest!
However, since she came into my life so fast after my longterm relationship I did some things wrong. Copying behaviour from during my long realtionship to this gril. Obviously this was not to her liking and it ended up me being blocked and ignored. 

I'm confused on this moment. As I finally found my way to manifesting again, I was not able to manifest a proper relationship with this person. I know why: fear. Fear to lose her. Why was/am I afraid. It's simple actually. We all have this one person we meet and within an instant we just know, we know this is the one, we know this is another soul on this earth you are bound to. This fear chased her away, pushed me into doing and saying things I'd normally would never say. 

On the other hand I'm very thankfull, for meeting her, for finding my alignment back with LOA and manifest great things. 

Today I will start with the 25 Day Challenge, to manifest a proper relationship with her. It'll be a long way as we dated for 6 weeks, it was intense, passionatly and it ended in horror and abruptly. I'm on this point where I'm blocked from social media and whatsapp. I manifested already things that seem unbelievable in the past, and I will do this again. 

But as I'm not yet as strong as I used to be -almost there- I will search help and support. Hence the 25 Day Challenge. I want to thank you already for this aid. 

Comments and other support, tips are more than welcome. In the end we create our own hapiness, but it is so much more fun if we can share this hapiness in the world. 

5/16/2016 4:29 pm  #2

Re: My Story

I think the first important step is that you realised that you behaved in a wrong way. I think just focus on yourself. loving yourself, being more patient and loving life. When you make yourself happy she will feel it and she will come back to you! lots of love and keep on sharing your story

If you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it!
- Paulo Coelho

Board footera