Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/06/2015 12:40 pm  #21

Re: How I used Lanie's RS with immediate and positive results

Shy wrote:

DCS82 wrote:

I'm having a lot of fun doing this and I feel so good afterwards! Sometimes I get caught up in the details, like "did I do it long enough?" or "should I do more later?" I'm just rolling with it and find myself doing it a few times a day. I always have a huge smile on my face. Whenever sneaky thoughts creep up, I've soothed them away or I come across threads like this that kick up my vibe. I'd like to email Lanie some questions, but I don't know if she'd like that....even if I'm an amazing guy

Lol DCS, why don't you post your questions here? Or email her without disclosing your identity lol after all you're true to your desire....

Very true, Shy! Well, I guess the one question I've got (that I haven't found an answer to yet) is how to approach things after the RS. Now, I understand acting "as if," but everyone has a different sort of way to approach that as well. So, do most of you sort of go about your day and try to distract yourself afterwards (not think about it), or do you maintain some kind of focus on them? I've noticed that if I stay focused, thoughts and fears like to pop up. I feel like if I do the RS, then just act "as if" by assuming the mindset of the person already having my goal fulfilled, that basically means that I'm distracted and focusing on other things not related to her directly...since I've already succeeded. Right? I'm not sure if that makes sense, I've been working nights this week

11/06/2015 1:01 pm  #22

That is sort of how my approach is evolving. Since we are a few hours apart, most of our daily interactions were through text or facetime dates. I treat RS like it was one of those, feel the love that I have, and sort of go "ok, what's next today?"

Last edited by DCS82 (11/06/2015 1:02 pm)

1/15/2017 1:13 pm  #23

Vera wrote:

I am attracting my ex back to my life after 9 months since break up, 7 months since the last time I saw him, and 3 months of no contact (1 month in April and 2 months July-August). 

I want to share an obervation lately: whenever I do RS, I get instant reaction from him. If not instant, same-day reaction. So I would like to share my RS visualization script. This is a combination of Lanie's method + other RS that I read + my own.

I had an intense RS today that lasted around 20 mins. I got some results within a few hours when he contacted me. 

This is what I visualized and my usual RS script:

First I looked at his recent photo and then visualized him in that photo, except that he was walking without knowing I was around 50 ft away from him. Then I called his name 3x. I was giggling / smiling when I called him. He heard me and turned his back. He recognized it was me, and he smiled / giggled as well. We locked eyes and simply looked at each other intently for one whole minute. We were both very happy, smiling, and glad that we were there standing and looking at each other. Then he started to walk towards me, his eyes still glued to mine and he has this "I couldn't believe this" expression on his face. He couldn't believe I was there in front of him because we haven't seen each other for almost 7 months. I tried to place myself inside of him so I'd have his point of view. I imagined him thinking, "Gosh, she's the perfect woman for me. She has everything that I ever want in a woman... there's nothing lacking in her. She is the woman in my mindmap. I love her so much..."

We continued looking at each other's eyes. I could feel how much we love each other. I visualized different colors of lights around us, enveloping us, just the two of us. We continued to look at each other's eyes and then he whispered, "I love you very much, Vera. I am happy that you are here with me. I promise to love you forever." To which I replied, "I love you, too, ___. I am happy you're back. I am here to stay and I promise to love you forever." Then I visualized the colors turned to yellow... and then green... then a combination of yellow and green... then the colors became very bright around us that it completely covered and enveloped us, as if protecting us from anything / anyone from the outside. Literally nobody could come near us. We belong together. Then he wrapped me in his arms and I rested my head on his chest. He kissed me on the forehead and said, "I am here. I'll never let go of you again," and I replied, "I know you are there, and I'm here to stay." I then imagined him thinking, "She is perfect for me. She is the one for me. I love her." 

Then the light disappeared and we started to walk towards his apartment. We held hands and started to talk about our time away from each other. When we got to his apartment, we settled on his couch, still holding hands. Then we started kissing. 

In this part of visualization, I tried to recall what it was like to kiss him. I tried to recall every detail of his face, his perfume, his smell, the taste of his mouth, his voice. I imagined it was real. I focused on kissing him on his face, his chin, his lips just to make sure I could "feel" him. I imagine him saying, "You're the sexiest woman in my life and my greatest lover. I am so crazy about you and I like what you're doing to me right now."

Then in my visualization, I started using my hands. I lightly caressed his face like I always did, ran my fingers on his chest, his hair, and then I asked him, "What do you want me to do next?"

The next thing is I imagined myself kneeling in front of him and caressing his bulge. Then I performed oral sex on him while looking at his facial reaction and observing his physical reaction. I imagined him extremely aroused and turned on, his thing was so hard and pulsating and throbbing. I tried to be imaginative as much as possible and really imagined the act happening RIGHT NOW. It's important to feel everything during this stage. I also imagined him thinking, "Damn, she's such an amazing lover...I want her and I desire her... she's perfect..."

I imagined him saying dirty things to me, that I should do more, and that he was really turned on. He said that if I continue doing what I'm doing, he could cum easily. I imagined him really "into it"....

Then I looked at him in the eyes, smiled, and slowly got up. I told him I had to go somewhere so I had to put o my clothes. He was there, a bit surprised why I stopped. He was near climax but I had to go. Then he found himself asking me to stay, to continue making love to him. I said, I really had to go...

As I got dressed, I imagined him holding my hand and didn't want to let go. He said, "I need you to make love to me right now...you make me feel really good. I want you to be with me, please don't leave..." 

But then I had to leave and promised I'd come back.

I imagined being away for 30 minutes. While I was away, I thought of him missing me so much and thinking, "I want her back... I need her back. I want her with me right now..." 

And when I came back, he recovered from his sexual frustration. He was happy to see me back and gave me a big and tight hug. He asked me to stay. I imagined bright, colorful lights around us again. We looked at each other in the eyes and he slowly wrapped me around with his arms. I rested my head on his chest. I felt at so at home with him. This is where I belong, I told myself. We belong together. We are made for each other. Then he said, "I love you very much, ___. I am here to stay and will always be here for you. I am very happy that you are in my life," I replied, "I know... I love you, too. Thank you for all your love. I am here for you no matter what." Then the bright light covered the two of us, protecting us from anything outside of us. 

END OF R.S.

Tonight, something happened. He texted me that he was really exhausted from all the meetings but was thinking about me all the time. He said he kept on having sexual thoughts towards me and couldn't help it. He also told me that I am his ideal lover because with me he feels totally free to express himself. He then recalled again how we met,  some great memories together.

He then told me that we are sexually compatible, that he's been imaginating making love to me and could make love to me right now.

Take note we havent seen each other in 7 months, and we had no contact for 2 months 10 days ago. We actually did some 'sexting' tonight, and I was surprised that many of the things that he said in text were the details in my visualization. 

Since we reconnected 10 days ago, he's been very sexual towards me. I notice that whenever I do RS, he would contact me and then in the middle of the conversation, he would recall some memories together and would always inject something sexual in our conversation.

He's back in my life after 7 months. I am happy and excited. I am trying to let go of doubt and will continue to hold it in my thoughts that we are together and very very happy. 

Hi dear. Can u tell me what u do for deep relaxation. How do u meditate. Do u use any guided meditation music? Basically how u connect to him at subconscious level? I don't know if I am able to connect to him at a subconscious level. Can u guide me here. Thanks

1/15/2017 8:05 pm  #24

Amazing post, thank you for share your experience!!!! 

1/16/2017 9:37 am  #25

Awesome !!!

3/02/2017 1:22 pm  #26

Hey! I tried your technique today. Now I have this like a really warm feeling in my chest and I'm certain he felt something while I did RS, even if he didn't contact me. Thanks for sharing this!

3/14/2017 9:45 am  #27

Vera wrote:

I am attracting my ex back to my life after 9 months since break up, 7 months since the last time I saw him, and 3 months of no contact (1 month in April and 2 months July-August). 

I want to share an obervation lately: whenever I do RS, I get instant reaction from him. If not instant, same-day reaction. So I would like to share my RS visualization script. This is a combination of Lanie's method + other RS that I read + my own.

I had an intense RS today that lasted around 20 mins. I got some results within a few hours when he contacted me. 

This is what I visualized and my usual RS script:

First I looked at his recent photo and then visualized him in that photo, except that he was walking without knowing I was around 50 ft away from him. Then I called his name 3x. I was giggling / smiling when I called him. He heard me and turned his back. He recognized it was me, and he smiled / giggled as well. We locked eyes and simply looked at each other intently for one whole minute. We were both very happy, smiling, and glad that we were there standing and looking at each other. Then he started to walk towards me, his eyes still glued to mine and he has this "I couldn't believe this" expression on his face. He couldn't believe I was there in front of him because we haven't seen each other for almost 7 months. I tried to place myself inside of him so I'd have his point of view. I imagined him thinking, "Gosh, she's the perfect woman for me. She has everything that I ever want in a woman... there's nothing lacking in her. She is the woman in my mindmap. I love her so much..."

We continued looking at each other's eyes. I could feel how much we love each other. I visualized different colors of lights around us, enveloping us, just the two of us. We continued to look at each other's eyes and then he whispered, "I love you very much, Vera. I am happy that you are here with me. I promise to love you forever." To which I replied, "I love you, too, ___. I am happy you're back. I am here to stay and I promise to love you forever." Then I visualized the colors turned to yellow... and then green... then a combination of yellow and green... then the colors became very bright around us that it completely covered and enveloped us, as if protecting us from anything / anyone from the outside. Literally nobody could come near us. We belong together. Then he wrapped me in his arms and I rested my head on his chest. He kissed me on the forehead and said, "I am here. I'll never let go of you again," and I replied, "I know you are there, and I'm here to stay." I then imagined him thinking, "She is perfect for me. She is the one for me. I love her." 

Then the light disappeared and we started to walk towards his apartment. We held hands and started to talk about our time away from each other. When we got to his apartment, we settled on his couch, still holding hands. Then we started kissing. 

In this part of visualization, I tried to recall what it was like to kiss him. I tried to recall every detail of his face, his perfume, his smell, the taste of his mouth, his voice. I imagined it was real. I focused on kissing him on his face, his chin, his lips just to make sure I could "feel" him. I imagine him saying, "You're the sexiest woman in my life and my greatest lover. I am so crazy about you and I like what you're doing to me right now."

Then in my visualization, I started using my hands. I lightly caressed his face like I always did, ran my fingers on his chest, his hair, and then I asked him, "What do you want me to do next?"

The next thing is I imagined myself kneeling in front of him and caressing his bulge. Then I performed oral sex on him while looking at his facial reaction and observing his physical reaction. I imagined him extremely aroused and turned on, his thing was so hard and pulsating and throbbing. I tried to be imaginative as much as possible and really imagined the act happening RIGHT NOW. It's important to feel everything during this stage. I also imagined him thinking, "Damn, she's such an amazing lover...I want her and I desire her... she's perfect..."

I imagined him saying dirty things to me, that I should do more, and that he was really turned on. He said that if I continue doing what I'm doing, he could cum easily. I imagined him really "into it"....

Then I looked at him in the eyes, smiled, and slowly got up. I told him I had to go somewhere so I had to put o my clothes. He was there, a bit surprised why I stopped. He was near climax but I had to go. Then he found himself asking me to stay, to continue making love to him. I said, I really had to go...

As I got dressed, I imagined him holding my hand and didn't want to let go. He said, "I need you to make love to me right now...you make me feel really good. I want you to be with me, please don't leave..." 

But then I had to leave and promised I'd come back.

I imagined being away for 30 minutes. While I was away, I thought of him missing me so much and thinking, "I want her back... I need her back. I want her with me right now..." 

And when I came back, he recovered from his sexual frustration. He was happy to see me back and gave me a big and tight hug. He asked me to stay. I imagined bright, colorful lights around us again. We looked at each other in the eyes and he slowly wrapped me around with his arms. I rested my head on his chest. I felt at so at home with him. This is where I belong, I told myself. We belong together. We are made for each other. Then he said, "I love you very much, ___. I am here to stay and will always be here for you. I am very happy that you are in my life," I replied, "I know... I love you, too. Thank you for all your love. I am here for you no matter what." Then the bright light covered the two of us, protecting us from anything outside of us. 

END OF R.S.

Tonight, something happened. He texted me that he was really exhausted from all the meetings but was thinking about me all the time. He said he kept on having sexual thoughts towards me and couldn't help it. He also told me that I am his ideal lover because with me he feels totally free to express himself. He then recalled again how we met,  some great memories together.

He then told me that we are sexually compatible, that he's been imaginating making love to me and could make love to me right now.

Take note we havent seen each other in 7 months, and we had no contact for 2 months 10 days ago. We actually did some 'sexting' tonight, and I was surprised that many of the things that he said in text were the details in my visualization. 

Since we reconnected 10 days ago, he's been very sexual towards me. I notice that whenever I do RS, he would contact me and then in the middle of the conversation, he would recall some memories together and would always inject something sexual in our conversation.

He's back in my life after 7 months. I am happy and excited. I am trying to let go of doubt and will continue to hold it in my thoughts that we are together and very very happy. 

Hi vera i would like to know is it necesarry to feel sexual arousal yourself in rs ?

Board footera