Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/11/2015 11:46 pm  #11

Re: How I used Lanie's RS with immediate and positive results

I see.
Thanks vera, I will try it.

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

9/13/2015 4:27 am  #12

Awesome thread, Vera! Very informative, it's great to see where others are finding their success! 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

9/13/2015 6:55 am  #13

Thank you so much Vera. I used our technique of rs and just as i finished doing it, I put my
Phone back on, only to see that my guy has replied back to my text that i had sent him hours ago! It totally worked! I love this technique! Please let me know other techniques you use too! Thank you!

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

9/13/2015 7:58 am  #14

thank you so much vera For sharing...congratulations on your success 

really appreciate your post ... those are great tipsΒ 

thank you so much again God bless.

Last edited by limitless (9/13/2015 2:45 pm)

9/13/2015 3:23 pm  #15

While I do things slightly differently to Vera, I can confirm that when I do RS happily, easily, and with an expectation that it totally works- it TOTALLY works! Every time. And if my vibe drops, and I stop doing it for a while, I seem to lose momentum with my guy. But as soon as I pick back up, boom he's there again.. telling me all the things I have said in my previous sessions. It's beautiful!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

9/14/2015 1:44 am  #16

Cherished wrote:

While I do things slightly differently to Vera, I can confirm that when I do RS happily, easily, and with an expectation that it totally works- it TOTALLY works! Every time. And if my vibe drops, and I stop doing it for a while, I seem to lose momentum with my guy. But as soon as I pick back up, boom he's there again.. telling me all the things I have said in my previous sessions. It's beautiful!

Cherished, I experience this as well. Can you share your technique?Β 

11/06/2015 4:15 am  #17

I used this technique and it works!!
I have not had to do RS for over a month now as he is already so sexually crazy about me now!! I recommend this technique to whoever wants to do rs!! 😊

Me and Vera both got the same results!

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

11/06/2015 8:03 am  #18

I'm having a lot of fun doing this and I feel so good afterwards! Sometimes I get caught up in the details, like "did I do it long enough?" or "should I do more later?" I'm just rolling with it and find myself doing it a few times a day. I always have a huge smile on my face. Whenever sneaky thoughts creep up, I've soothed them away or I come across threads like this that kick up my vibe. I'd like to email Lanie some questions, but I don't know if she'd like that....even if I'm an amazing guy

11/06/2015 9:25 am  #19

MrsPlaha wrote:

I used this technique and it works!!
I have not had to do RS for over a month now as he is already so sexually crazy about me now!! I recommend this technique to whoever wants to do rs!! 😊

Me and Vera both got the same results!

Today I did it in same way and I felt very good. No resistance from his side....I connected to him quickly...saw his face and heard clearly.

11/06/2015 9:28 am  #20

DCS82 wrote:

I'm having a lot of fun doing this and I feel so good afterwards! Sometimes I get caught up in the details, like "did I do it long enough?" or "should I do more later?" I'm just rolling with it and find myself doing it a few times a day. I always have a huge smile on my face. Whenever sneaky thoughts creep up, I've soothed them away or I come across threads like this that kick up my vibe. I'd like to email Lanie some questions, but I don't know if she'd like that....even if I'm an amazing guy

Lol DCS, why don't you post your questions here? Or email her without disclosing your identity lol after all you're true to your desire....

Board footera