Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2016 9:19 pm  #11

Re: Bad mooding!

Everythingisbeautiful wrote:

oh this post resonates with me so much. The contrast this past weekend was insane.  My perception filter was a complete mess. im so appreciative to be back on this side now. ☺️☺️

I know right?  Must be something cosmic going down lol.  But I agree,  how much RELIEF do you feel when you finally resurface into happiness?  You appreciate it all the more.  So having said that-wasnt your little jaunt off into contrast a great thing in retrospect? I certainly have more clarity and appreciation today.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

5/08/2016 9:31 pm  #12

Re: Bad mooding!

Cherished wrote:

Everythingisbeautiful wrote:

oh this post resonates with me so much. The contrast this past weekend was insane.  My perception filter was a complete mess. im so appreciative to be back on this side now. ☺️☺️

I know right?  Must be something cosmic going down lol.  But I agree,  how much RELIEF do you feel when you finally resurface into happiness?  You appreciate it all the more.  So having said that-wasnt your little jaunt off into contrast a great thing in retrospect? I certainly have more clarity and appreciation today.

I don't mind low vibes because I know it will get better. I love the little contrast and then skipping on over to happy. This past weekend was just..dark. I was like,crap how did I get here Lol. I'll say I appreciate how those dark days rarely happen now and that I have the tools to move up the ladder. I have a letter from happy high vibe me to low vibe me in case of emergencies. It helps to read my own advice. You mentioned in a post a while back to stay quiet as a mouse and that has helped me so much too. Thanks

Last edited by Everythingisbeautiful (5/08/2016 9:32 pm)

Board footera