Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/09/2016 8:18 am  #31

Re: How do you know it's time to give up and move on?

Cherished wrote:

I'm actually going with this belief also.. Purely because I had no idea what I was doing, I poured every ounce of belief into LOA on my first go and managed to attract back my specific person.. And we weren't just going to run into each other. I mean, we were actually living on other sides of the WORLD from each other. Because of that, I felt confident enough to forge ahead naming absolutely specifically what I want.. and I seem to get it! So I'm going to stay on that path. You all have chronic belief patterns that dictate what you will experience. And you can change them. In my reality I have proven to myself emphatically that YES, I can attract exactly specifically what I want. AS LONG AS I hold no resistance in my vibration. That's what makes this world so fascinating. We all hold different beliefs and thus our experiences will all be vastly different. It's incredible! 😊🌠

Hi Cherished I don't know if you have told your story already about specifically manifesting your guy. I'm curious about it. Can you share a link?

Board footera