Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2016 4:06 pm  #21

Re: How do you know it's time to give up and move on?

ShootingStar wrote:

camber ...to be fair, after listening to a lot of the pioneers of talking about law of attraction and delving into what they found it to be, none of them have said that you will most certainly get a specific person if you want that person...they just haven't, if you listen to all of them,Abraham, Bashar etc. they tend to say that if you can extract the essence of what you love about that person and then rise to be that, or meet that essence, you will certainly and definitely come across that again. No two people are identical, but to say that you couldn't find a person who does have the essence of the person you want is not true, it's very possible. It is also possible to attract that specific person we want, but according to those big teachers, it's possible but not set-in-stone certain. However, think about it this way : they once fell in love with you, they fell in love and presuming they take love with a degree of seriousness and weren't lying or using you, they had a deep heart connection with you once. Presumably you went through things together, you built a bond. Relationships don't end, love that was once there never dies, it doesn't die, it just stays hidden waiting to be reacted again, like a dormant volcano, but not an extinct one. So if your love bond is like a radio station, you need to find the frequency then follow your intuition and actions from within that frequency. So it's possible, but not certain, and it depends on whether you can tap into that frequency, sense the divine timing, make the action from inside it. If my ex from 6 years ago tried to use loa to attract me, he'd fail terribly because I have complete never-going-to-happen, no interest in him because I've moved on spiritually and he hasn't been around me to really know my new vibration, basically I'm not the girl he once knew at all. He could literally rs me all he wants but unless he was literally willing to change a lot about what he thinks of the world, taste in people and things, we would not be together now. From what I've heard about him, he's the same guy I once knew. He is just not in my vibration as a person of interest, but my recent ex is, my recent ex helped me grow into the person I am now, I am vibrationally so close to him because he was part of my life for so long and had such a deep impact. As I am in his, we expanded with each other, so therein lies the key I think.

I'm no expert, but I'm getting better and better all the time.. However I have to somewhat disagree with this.  You either can or you can't. It's yes or no.. The law is the law and there are no exceptions.. So to say that your ex wouldn't possibly be able to attract you back perfectly using the law NO MATTER WHAT.. Is adding an exception to the law. Which is where a lot of confusion comes in for many. AND to say that if you wanted John instead of bill but bill is who you really want or what the "universe" wants for us is to say that there is a higher power that decides for us. Which is not the case. If you are vibing high, loving yourself and life in general then YOU decide what you want. To say that you think you want Jim but what you really want is Bill, is pretty much saying that we don't know ourselves enough to know what we want. Not trying to cause ruces, but I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum knows FOR SURE what they want.

5/08/2016 5:15 pm  #22

This is where it gets messy- and where people begin to resist and doubt, and it's really unnecessary. LOA will always always always bring you exactly what you are a match to. And further to that, you can be as ABSOLUTELY SPECIFIC as you like (down to the make and model or his name lol) and AS LONG AS you don't introduce doubt or fear or insecurity into the mix, you WILL rendezvous with that exact match. It's you. There are no other competitors, no other obstacles other than YOU and the story you are creating with your feelings. It truly is as simple as that. There's no point trying to convince a person that you are correct, because they will prove THEMSELVES to be right 100% of the time! 😊 Those of you who believe you can be or do or have anything- so you will have. Those who set limitations from the get-go- you will forever encounter those limitations until you can find a way to soften or remove your doubts. πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

5/08/2016 5:57 pm  #23

Cherished wrote:

The reason that Abraham/ Bashar etc ask you to focus on the ESSENCE rather than the actual specific person is really logical. And in fact ALL of them actually do say that you can attract exactly who it is you are wanting. The REASON they advise you to go general instead is because they know the path of least resistance to what you want can and will ONLY EVER come when you are happily imagining your perfect romance. Most people cannot do that. There's simply too much backstory, too much resistance, doubt, anger, distrust etc.. The faster route to what you want in that case us to simply drop the thought of that person "weighing you down" and focus on a purely new, incredible relationship. Do that, and BAM.. you'll probably get your ex and every other ex and a bunch of new suitors to choose from as well. It's the releasing of doubt and resistance. That's the only thing standing in the way of what you TRULY want.

These are really good points that I forget sometimes. Like I mentioned, when you're so focused on what you want, it's hard to see outside of your desired perspective. Natural to want to see evidence of your efforts or at least know you're heading in the right direction. It's when you do everything and yet, are still left wondering, "What is happening? Is this even working?"... I've become much better with shifting negativity and removing the unnecessary weight of the past. None of us can go back and change what's already happened but we can definitely create the present and future that we believe we deserve for ourselves. That's my focus right now. I would love for him to be a part of it but even if he's not, I know I'll be alright.

From what I've noticed, what you said is an on-going issue for many trying to get their exes back - dropping the thoughts of the past and moving forward to a more loving future. I know I've struggled with it before and it took a number of stumbles before I could finally tell myself, "Nothing good comes from looking back." The goal is to have a brand new relationship and not a repeat of what didn't work.

Thanks, Cherished. Helpful!

Last edited by camber (5/08/2016 5:57 pm)

5/08/2016 6:02 pm  #24

camber wrote:

Cherished wrote:

The reason that Abraham/ Bashar etc ask you to focus on the ESSENCE rather than the actual specific person is really logical. And in fact ALL of them actually do say that you can attract exactly who it is you are wanting. The REASON they advise you to go general instead is because they know the path of least resistance to what you want can and will ONLY EVER come when you are happily imagining your perfect romance. Most people cannot do that. There's simply too much backstory, too much resistance, doubt, anger, distrust etc.. The faster route to what you want in that case us to simply drop the thought of that person "weighing you down" and focus on a purely new, incredible relationship. Do that, and BAM.. you'll probably get your ex and every other ex and a bunch of new suitors to choose from as well. It's the releasing of doubt and resistance. That's the only thing standing in the way of what you TRULY want.

These are really good points that I forget sometimes. Like I mentioned, when you're so focused on what you want, it's hard to see outside of your desired perspective. Natural to want to see evidence of your efforts or at least know you're heading in the right direction. It's when you do everything and yet, are still left wondering, "What is happening? Is this even working?"... I've become much better with shifting negativity and removing the unnecessary weight of the past. None of us can go back and change what's already happened but we can definitely create the present and future that we believe we deserve for ourselves. That's my focus right now. I would love for him to be a part of it but even if he's not, I know I'll be alright.

From what I've noticed, what you said is an on-going issue for many trying to get their exes back - dropping the thoughts of the past and moving forward to a more loving future. I know I've struggled with it before and it took a number of stumbles before I could finally tell myself, "Nothing good comes from looking back." The goal is to have a brand new relationship and not a repeat of what didn't work.

Thanks, Cherished. Helpful!

Β 
Absolutely- remember, you don't even WANT to bring back your old relationship. It was obviously a mismatch and you parted ways for a reason. But as you raise your vibe you are literally a different person. And when the other meets you in a higher vibe, THEY will also be a different person. Vibrations change every second- so why on earth would you hold onto something that was merely a low vibration a long time ago? Drop it, it no longer exists. And if you are high vibe, the partner that comes along HAS TO match that. So they'll be awesome, as you are!

Feel it in your soul..

5/08/2016 6:09 pm  #25

ShootingStar wrote:

well camber, if you were desiring a red Peugeot (car) and ended up with a Mercedes Benz or a car a lot more superior to the one you wanted, I don't think you'd complain you didn't get your original desire! So with people, and this is honest, I've always found myself 'upgrading' as in, getting closer to what I want more. There were times I took a bit of a back step, like short term dating a guy who just did not fit my bill but I ended it, so I can't ever go back from my ex in terms of what I truly want. My ex happens to be a close match to what I want, he is the prototype, ergo my chances of attracting my ex back while being in the vibration of what I want is extremely likely ! However, my chances of attracting someone else who matches his and my vibration is also extremely likely...and I HAVE attracted people in the same vibration to him over the course of the last year. However, here's something I thought about this morning that can also answer your question logically yet sticking to the LOA theory....

If you met *John* and you fell in love and John left and then time passed and you still wanted John back but in the meantime, John had changed certain things about his mentality, he may have gotten Β a bit more boring, or stunted, or less idealist, less light hearted, a bit broody, basically some things about him had altered to make him another version of John to the John you know, then by thinking you're attracting John, you're actually not attracting him because something in his vibration has changed but by 'attracting' John, you will attract Bill, who happens to be in the same vibration that John was when you fell in love. If you keep your blinders on and say you only want John, you won't go for Bill, even though Bill is actually really the one you want.

I think the couples who come back to each other in years to come are the ones who actually stick it out to the end because they managed to grown and blossom and retain the inner essence that both wanted consistently without effort, they are actually soulmates. So if you attract back John as John after time has passed substantially, then it will be the fact that you and John will always be a vibrational match to one another, or, soul mates

Good examples. Have to keep in mind that everyone is constantly changing, sometimes not for the best. If my ex or any of our exes remain the same people they were before and we grow, of course, it's not going to work.

Reckon it comes down to how much you're willing to accept yourself and what you truly want. LOA aside, I've seen my own friends believe with conviction about wanting an ex back only to realise it was a mistake to try again. One person remains the same while the other completely changed. Though the intention was set to get back together and it happened, in the end, separation resulted again because one grew up and the other didn't. I'm a strong believer in never forcing anyone to change or alter who they are for me. If you want to become a better person and work on your issues, do so for yourself. The moment you love and are comfortable in your own skin, every relationship and friendship will become much more solid. Insecurities are the worst and when we start putting our worth in the hands of people who don't see or value us, that's when things getΒ damaging.

I see where you're coming from, ShootingStar. It's all about vibration match and it has to start with us first.

5/08/2016 6:56 pm  #26

iinikkii wrote:

ShootingStar wrote:

camber ...to be fair, after listening to a lot of the pioneers of talking about law of attraction and delving into what they found it to be, none of them have said that you will most certainly get a specific person if you want that person...they just haven't, if you listen to all of them,Abraham, Bashar etc. they tend to say that if you can extract the essence of what you love about that person and then rise to be that, or meet that essence, you will certainly and definitely come across that again. No two people are identical, but to say that you couldn't find a person who does have the essence of the person you want is not true, it's very possible. It is also possible to attract that specific person we want, but according to those big teachers, it's possible but not set-in-stone certain. However, think about it this way : they once fell in love with you, they fell in love and presuming they take love with a degree of seriousness and weren't lying or using you, they had a deep heart connection with you once. Presumably you went through things together, you built a bond. Relationships don't end, love that was once there never dies, it doesn't die, it just stays hidden waiting to be reacted again, like a dormant volcano, but not an extinct one. So if your love bond is like a radio station, you need to find the frequency then follow your intuition and actions from within that frequency. So it's possible, but not certain, and it depends on whether you can tap into that frequency, sense the divine timing, make the action from inside it. If my ex from 6 years ago tried to use loa to attract me, he'd fail terribly because I have complete never-going-to-happen, no interest in him because I've moved on spiritually and he hasn't been around me to really know my new vibration, basically I'm not the girl he once knew at all. He could literally rs me all he wants but unless he was literally willing to change a lot about what he thinks of the world, taste in people and things, we would not be together now. From what I've heard about him, he's the same guy I once knew. He is just not in my vibration as a person of interest, but my recent ex is, my recent ex helped me grow into the person I am now, I am vibrationally so close to him because he was part of my life for so long and had such a deep impact. As I am in his, we expanded with each other, so therein lies the key I think.

I'm no expert, but I'm getting better and better all the time.. However I have to somewhat disagree with this. You either can or you can't. It's yes or no.. The law is the law and there are no exceptions.. So to say that your ex wouldn't possibly be able to attract you back perfectly using the law NO MATTER WHAT.. Is adding an exception to the law. Which is where a lot of confusion comes in for many. AND to say that if you wanted John instead of bill but bill is who you really want or what the "universe" wants for us is to say that there is a higher power that decides for us. Which is not the case. If you are vibing high, loving yourself and life in general then YOU decide what you want. To say that you think you want Jim but what you really want is Bill, is pretty much saying that we don't know ourselves enough to know what we want. Not trying to cause ruces, but I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum knows FOR SURE what they want.

No I'm definitely not saying there is a higher power that decides your fate, I do believe you decide your reality and you decide who's in it, but the world is a vibrational universe, it does not see individuals, it sees vibrations. So if you're searching for the love vibration and how it relates to you, you WILL get it. You will, it's certain, you just will attract it into your life as long as you have the undying belief and faith. But whether that vibration relates to the specific person you want is not part of LOA, that is asking the universe to manipulate a lot of things and if you think, oh me and my person will be living in a little house with lots of children in the countryside, while that person is thinking how they want to move to New York and not get married and pursue their career in acting, well, sorry, but not a match going on there. So you'd have to change your desires to suit that life that that person wants. If you're thinking how your person will want to stay in every night with you and watch foreign films over wine, but that person wants to watch football while drinking beer with their friends, then another mismatch. If you're a romantic and they're now a pessimist, again same thing. My ex from all those years ago could be so happy and on top of the world and loving himself, but I know they're passion is to be in a metal band and spend their future touring metal festivals and they're also very closed minded, they're not into spirituality or culture like I am now, them being happy and grateful is going to make me smile and feel happy for them and they will on the surface be attractive, but they will attract a girl who shares that happiness and it's not me anymore. The reason why I believe I have a chance in attracting the person I want is due to our history of having that deep connection, we also shared the same vision of what we wanted from life, we also shared a lot of things in common and I still enjoy those things. I could talk to him about what interested me and knew it also interested him, we lit up about the same things. There is a chance now, that he's changed and perhaps a reason why I can't seem to attract him back as easily this time is because he might have changed his own personal desires and tastes. I do know that by sticking to what I love and enjoying my own desires and hobbies and outlook on life, I will inevitably find a person who does and who also is in the vibration of love, because I'm not that weird and there is bound to be someone out there who is my vibrational match and I can find them. The universe isn't trying to hurt me, it's trying to bring me what I want in my vortex and the fact that the person I want isn't physically around me now is because he isn't what I'm vibrating towards unconciously, but he may well be in the future!

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

5/08/2016 7:00 pm  #27

I'd like to add, however, that even if you don't match up vibrationally with that specific person for a long term relationship, I believe that LOA can offer you chances to come across that person, like we can attract them into our life in chance meet ups or contact and we can get them to vibrate around us by focusing on them specifically, like small interactions like that Β 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

5/08/2016 7:43 pm  #28

ShootingStar wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

ShootingStar wrote:

I'm no expert, but I'm getting better and better all the time.. However I have to somewhat disagree with this. You either can or you can't. It's yes or no.. The law is the law and there are no exceptions.. So to say that your ex wouldn't possibly be able to attract you back perfectly using the law NO MATTER WHAT.. Is adding an exception to the law. Which is where a lot of confusion comes in for many. AND to say that if you wanted John instead of bill but bill is who you really want or what the "universe" wants for us is to say that there is a higher power that decides for us. Which is not the case. If you are vibing high, loving yourself and life in general then YOU decide what you want. To say that you think you want Jim but what you really want is Bill, is pretty much saying that we don't know ourselves enough to know what we want. Not trying to cause ruces, but I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum knows FOR SURE what they want.

No I'm definitely not saying there is a higher power that decides your fate, I do believe you decide your reality and you decide who's in it, but the world is a vibrational universe, it does not see individuals, it sees vibrations. So if you're searching for the love vibration and how it relates to you, you WILL get it. You will, it's certain, you just will attract it into your life as long as you have the undying belief and faith. But whether that vibration relates to the specific person you want is not part of LOA, that is asking the universe to manipulate a lot of things and if you think, oh me and my person will be living in a little house with lots of children in the countryside, while that person is thinking how they want to move to New York and not get married and pursue their career in acting, well, sorry, but not a match going on there. So you'd have to change your desires to suit that life that that person wants. If you're thinking how your person will want to stay in every night with you and watch foreign films over wine, but that person wants to watch football while drinking beer with their friends, then another mismatch. If you're a romantic and they're now a pessimist, again same thing. My ex from all those years ago could be so happy and on top of the world and loving himself, but I know they're passion is to be in a metal band and spend their future touring metal festivals and they're also very closed minded, they're not into spirituality or culture like I am now, them being happy and grateful is going to make me smile and feel happy for them and they will on the surface be attractive, but they will attract a girl who shares that happiness and it's not me anymore. The reason why I believe I have a chance in attracting the person I want is due to our history of having that deep connection, we also shared the same vision of what we wanted from life, we also shared a lot of things in common and I still enjoy those things. I could talk to him about what interested me and knew it also interested him, we lit up about the same things. There is a chance now, that he's changed and perhaps a reason why I can't seem to attract him back as easily this time is because he might have changed his own personal desires and tastes. I do know that by sticking to what I love and enjoying my own desires and hobbies and outlook on life, I will inevitably find a person who does and who also is in the vibration of love, because I'm not that weird and there is bound to be someone out there who is my vibrational match and I can find them. The universe isn't trying to hurt me, it's trying to bring me what I want in my vortex and the fact that the person I want isn't physically around me now is because he isn't what I'm vibrating towards unconciously, but he may well be in the future!

I respectfully have to disagree again. However that's ok if this is your belief then that will be what plays out in your experience. I however believe I can attract exactly to the T what I want.. Whether it be a specific person or specific anything. There are no exceptions. If there were exceptions it would not be a Law. I can be, do or have anything I want.. That includes the specifics. But that's just my belief

Last edited by iinikkii (5/08/2016 7:52 pm)

5/08/2016 7:56 pm  #29

iinikkii wrote:

ShootingStar wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

I respectfully have to disagree again. However that's ok if this is your belief then that will be what plays out in your experience. I however believe I can attract exactly to the T what I want.. Whether it be a specific person or specific anything. There are no exceptions. If there were exceptions it would not be a Law. I can be, donor have anything I want.. That includes the specifics. Bu that's just my belief

Β 
I'm actually going with this belief also.. Purely because I had no idea what I was doing, I poured every ounce of belief into LOA on my first go and managed to attract back my specific person.. And we weren't just going to run into each other. I mean, we were actually living on other sides of the WORLD from each other. Because of that, I felt confident enough to forge ahead naming absolutely specifically what I want.. and I seem to get it! So I'm going to stay on that path. You all have chronic belief patterns  that dictate what you will experience. And you can change them. In my reality I have proven to myself emphatically that YES, I can attract exactly specifically what I want. AS LONG AS I hold no resistance in my vibration. That's what makes this world so fascinating. We all hold different beliefs and thus our experiences will all be vastly different. It's incredible! 😊🌠

Feel it in your soul..

5/08/2016 9:19 pm  #30

I believe that anything is possible as long as you truly believe it. In regards to all manifestations, it's crucial that we constantly weed our minds:

Weeds in a garden can be incredibly pesky, persistent and destructive to the plants you do want to cultivate. Any good gardener knows that frequent weeding is necessary if you want to keep a clear area for healthy plants to grow to their fullest potential. How similar this process is to the role of positive thinking in personal development!

Just like a garden, your mind can easily and quickly become overrun by "weeds" in the form of negativity, impatience, jealousy, anger or inflexibility.

You may think these types of thoughts aren't truly harmful, just perhaps a bit annoying. Wrong! Remember, what you focus upon the most is what you tend to create in your life.

If you want to keep your mind (and life) free from interfering "weeds," you must learn to pluck out the ones that prevent the better growth from happening. That means letting go of grudges, not letting yourself be overcome by anger or frustration, and learning how to find the good in every situation.

You must learn how to cultivate only that which you want to harvest in your life. You will reap what you sow, but remember too that sometimes other people are gardening on your land without your conscious awareness or permission.

Don't let them! Put up an electric fence and be clear about what you will and will not accept into your lush garden. Be vigilant about weeding your mind daily, and you will ensure that only beauty, joy and abundance grow there.

Board footera