Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2016 10:39 pm  #1

How do you know it's time to give up and move on?

Read a few articles and forums about people asking the same question with conflicting replies. Some say it's intuition while others argue if you have to ask, you probably know it's time to give up and move on.

In doing so, does that mean you don't believe in LOA and what it can do? Every so often, you see people who try for years to get someone back and the first thing said to them is, "You have resistance you don't know about." What if you don't and you simply just aren't on the same vibe as what you're trying to attract/manifest? Does that mean you're also doing it wrong and the Universe is acting upon subconscious negativity?

It's been nearly a year since I last spoke to my ex. I only started actively trying to get him back since January. Rarely think about him and when I do, I'm always overcome with a sense of peace but there are times, I think - There's been no contact or attempt to even reach out to me. Am I being silly? I know my hesitance is going to be pointed out. Just wondering if anyone else has felt this way about giving up and moving on. What kept you pursuing your beliefs even if there was no tangible proof your actions, challenges/games you were doing, or anything else was working. I'm more than aware it's about me and my happiness. I'm quite content but I do miss my ex and wish we had the chance to begin again.

5/06/2016 10:49 pm  #2

Re: How do you know it's time to give up and move on?

well LoA would say, it's about what you want.  if you still want him then keep doing it.  if you don't then stop.  it could  be that something better is out there and you just needed to get to the place and time that you realize you don't want him anymore before you can move on to the next thing.  Or perhaps it is time to affirm that you do want it and keep going.   ask yourself.... I don't think LoA really works if you don't genuinely want what you're asking for.

5/06/2016 11:23 pm  #3

I didn't talk to my person for exactly a year and now we are in contact

5/07/2016 2:25 am  #4

camber wrote:

Read a few articles and forums about people asking the same question with conflicting replies. Some say it's intuition while others argue if you have to ask, you probably know it's time to give up and move on.

In doing so, does that mean you don't believe in LOA and what it can do? Every so often, you see people who try for years to get someone back and the first thing said to them is, "You have resistance you don't know about." What if you don't and you simply just aren't on the same vibe as what you're trying to attract/manifest? Does that mean you're also doing it wrong and the Universe is acting upon subconscious negativity?

It's been nearly a year since I last spoke to my ex. I only started actively trying to get him back since January. Rarely think about him and when I do, I'm always overcome with a sense of peace but there are times, I think - There's been no contact or attempt to even reach out to me. Am I being silly? I know my hesitance is going to be pointed out. Just wondering if anyone else has felt this way about giving up and moving on. What kept you pursuing your beliefs even if there was no tangible proof your actions, challenges/games you were doing, or anything else was working. I'm more than aware it's about me and my happiness. I'm quite content but I do miss my ex and wish we had the chance to begin again.

You need ask yourself some questions, the first one would be, are they who I really want or am I just filling a void.
People all have different beliefs, and we can all give you different answers but only YOU can answer if you should give up. My girl has always been soul mate and true love, she literally is my dream woman. I did a list of my dream woman and she came along and it was her. And she has cut me off 3times, randomly, her moving in and getting engaged to her ex but I always knew she was the one, like an intuition. And I did try to move on but my heart literally wouldn't let me. Or the universe would show me things that reminded me of her.
Basically NO ONE else can answer if it's time to move on, only you can answer that. You need to answer it yourself, but time is nothing. I know people who got back together after years apart. So if the time lapse is your worry, forget about time, just answer yourself one question, are they the one. You'll have this feeling that tells you, its hard to explain but you'll just feel it.

Don't also forget, there are always things happening behind-the-scenes, your ex could secretly be pining for you and really miss you and just about the moment he's about to come back your own negativity creeps in and then your thoughts and feelings push him away subconsciously.
To me your giving off a confused vibration so your getting that back. Just start a fresh and if YOU BELIEVE they are your soul mate and who you want to spend your life with, start all over again with the belief it's worked and he's already yours. Forget time frame. Also make sure there's nothing holding you back, any resentment or hurt towards him.

Last edited by BooLala (5/07/2016 2:30 am)

5/07/2016 3:10 am  #5

My friend got back with her ex after three years apart, he broke it off with her. 

5/07/2016 3:29 am  #6

I should have been more clear with what I meant. I'm not concerned about the time apart. Like your experiences, I, too, know of people who spent years separated before finding one another again. What I'm more curious/wondering about is if it's possible to be clear with your intentions and still miss the mark. I know for certain I want this person to be in my life. I know we're meant to be. The moments of doubt that I have, I'm sure most have had as well but beyond the minute or two or however long it lasts, I'm done with it.

I'm completely fine on my own. Where I am today is miles ahead of where I was post break-up. I'm happy if we're together or not. Their well-being is just as important as mine. The only part I'm confused about is if it's possible to be on a great level of gratitude and positivity and still not be able to attract the other person back because they have their own vibrations. Yes, I know not to focus on them or anyone but ourselves. In the end, it still ties back to one thing - getting a brand new beginning. I have affirmed, made clear intentions, and worked on myself as strongly as anyone can. I won't be miserable without him because this break up made me realise to be in a great relationship, you have to respect yourself first and I do.

I reckon it's natural to wonder if you do everything the way you should, if you don't see the other side reacting to it, does it mean he/she doesn't want the same thing is all. No, I'm not focusing on him and what he's doing. I have absolutely no clue what he's up to. I'm referring to me or anyone else in the same situation who feels like they're doing everything right and still coming up -- "Huh."

5/07/2016 7:22 am  #7

camber wrote:

I should have been more clear with what I meant. I'm not concerned about the time apart. Like your experiences, I, too, know of people who spent years separated before finding one another again. What I'm more curious/wondering about is if it's possible to be clear with your intentions and still miss the mark. I know for certain I want this person to be in my life. I know we're meant to be. The moments of doubt that I have, I'm sure most have had as well but beyond the minute or two or however long it lasts, I'm done with it.

I'm completely fine on my own. Where I am today is miles ahead of where I was post break-up. I'm happy if we're together or not. Their well-being is just as important as mine. The only part I'm confused about is if it's possible to be on a great level of gratitude and positivity and still not be able to attract the other person back because they have their own vibrations. Yes, I know not to focus on them or anyone but ourselves. In the end, it still ties back to one thing - getting a brand new beginning. I have affirmed, made clear intentions, and worked on myself as strongly as anyone can. I won't be miserable without him because this break up made me realise to be in a great relationship, you have to respect yourself first and I do.

I reckon it's natural to wonder if you do everything the way you should, if you don't see the other side reacting to it, does it mean he/she doesn't want the same thing is all. No, I'm not focusing on him and what he's doing. I have absolutely no clue what he's up to. I'm referring to me or anyone else in the same situation who feels like they're doing everything right and still coming up -- "Huh."

Straight, short answer, NO.
If you have the intention and determination then you will hit your target, EVERY TIME. Just focus on the intention and it will happen. Just remember the surface result doesn't mean the end destination. Stay focused on your intention and it will show

5/07/2016 9:09 am  #8

Thank you boolal- your last comment really helped me today.  Especially the part on the behind the scenes.

Thank you universe for letting me read this too

5/07/2016 10:37 am  #9

MIS wrote:

Thank you boolal- your last comment really helped me today.  Especially the part on the behind the scenes.

Thank you universe for letting me read this too

You just need to answer your own question then ;)

5/07/2016 7:36 pm  #10

camber ...to be fair, after listening to a lot of the pioneers of talking about law of attraction and delving into what they found it to be, none of them have said that you will most certainly get a specific person if you want that person...they just haven't, if you listen to all of them,Abraham, Bashar etc. they tend to say that if you can extract the essence of what you love about that person and then rise to be that, or meet that essence, you will certainly and definitely come across that again. No two people are identical, but to say that you couldn't find a person who does have the essence of the person you want is not true, it's very possible. It is also possible to attract that specific person we want, but according to those big teachers, it's possible but not set-in-stone certain. However, think about it this way : they once fell in love with you, they fell in love and presuming they take love with a degree of seriousness and weren't lying or using you, they had a deep heart connection with you once. Presumably you went through things together, you built a bond. Relationships don't end, love that was once there never dies, it doesn't die, it just stays hidden waiting to be reacted again, like a dormant volcano, but not an extinct one. So if your love bond is like a radio station, you need to find the frequency then follow your intuition and actions from within that frequency. So it's possible, but not certain, and it depends on whether you can tap into that frequency, sense the divine timing, make the action from inside it. If my ex from 6 years ago tried to use loa to attract me, he'd fail terribly because I have complete never-going-to-happen, no interest in him because I've moved on spiritually and he hasn't been around me to really know my new vibration, basically I'm not the girl he once knew at all. He could literally rs me all he wants but unless he was literally willing to change a lot about what he thinks of the world, taste in people and things, we would not be together now. From what I've heard about him, he's the same guy I once knew. He is just not in my vibration as a person of interest, but my recent ex is, my recent ex helped me grow into the person I am now, I am vibrationally so close to him because he was part of my life for so long and had such a deep impact. As I am in his, we expanded with each other, so therein lies the key I think.

Last edited by ShootingStar (5/07/2016 7:41 pm)

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

Board footera