Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2016 8:56 pm  #1

Rose's Journey

Hello loves.

Gosh, I have to say that everyday I do my morning gratitude I always give my appreciation for everyone on this forum. So main focus is on myself. I have contact with my darling and right now we are close friends. He is such a great support system and he is becoming the person I fell for. Right now both he and I are actually on the same boat. We are both trying to find inner happiness. I am trying to overcome the anxiety I gained from years of negative thinking and he is trying to break out of depression.

Right now we are too toxic to be dating each other. Although, he is dating someone else, but my understanding is he is attracting the same toxic relationship. Which I cannot control, but what I can control is what goes on in my story. In my story, he and I are a very happy and profounding couple. What I do enjoy while he and I are close friends is that all his great qualities that I wanted back in the relationship exist in the friendship. I never fail to remind him how much I appreciate all he does for me.

He is understanding, patient, caring, sweet, nurturing, protective, and adorable. I love him with all my heart. Patience is key here, and I know we will be together. But right now my focus is on feeling good. I really can't wait to share my uplifting experience with everyone here. I want you guys to enjoy reading my journey and I hope to inspire something in all of you. Lots of love, Rose. 😚

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/07/2016 12:13 pm  #2

Re: Rose's Journey

Me: Yes, I know. I found a quote that I like, "Live your life as if it were your last day here." I don't want to keep tumbling down, I want to climb back up. I know I am worth more than I see right now. I am a valuable person.

Him: Yea u are. And cute too

Me: You're so sweet and adorable. I appreciate your kindness.

Him: I appreciate your openness to me too

I thought I would start each day with our sweet conversations so you can all have a look at the progress. This conversation really touched me, the gratitude between the both of us is strong. I am happy because he is back to being sweet and supportive like he used to be. He is happy I am open with him because I was very closed off when we were dating. This in itself is still considered progress. I will continue updating today on what I am doing.

5/07/2016 2:43 pm  #3

I went to Pandora to get my mom a gift and there I found my pink pearl ring. I was not thinking about it, but there it was. Another synchronicity and it was so simple, small and beautiful.

5/07/2016 10:16 pm  #4

Today I received a white daisy and white rose. It stands for purity, renewal and innocence. Then a white rose is used in weddings. So many synchronicities.

5/09/2016 8:18 am  #5

Me: How are you?

Him: But tyerd but ill be fine im eating mi veggies

Me: Oh, okay.

Okay, so first and foremost I was his influence when it came to working out and being a Pescetarian. Pretty much being healthy in general. It is still something I am happy I influenced him to do. The ability to influence your love in a positive manner is a wonderful experience. I want to continue being an inspiration for him. Since he has done so much to help me and I always give my gratitude.

9/26/2016 4:20 am  #6

The benefit Happiness or Joy is defined as the satisfaction or gratification of one's body and mind. The Function of Joy As a function, it relaxes or relieves the body and mind from discomfort and unhappiness.
Β 

3/04/2018 7:04 pm  #7

For a second there I thought I posted this because my name is Rose. XDDD But this was so cute and sweet. I will post my journey too. I been working on myself and feel should share that journey here so people see what I have been doing.

2/11/2023 5:57 pm  #8

This was a really cute thread to read. I love the wins you are tracking and keeping in mind. And your sweet energy of wanting to positively influence those around you <3Β 

Board footera