Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2016 10:33 am  #1

Help with RS

I was seeing a guy for a few months and then fairly abruptly I was friend zoned. I asked what his deal was over and over but he never wanted to tell me. I'm pretty sure there was other things going on in his life that he didn't want to talk about and eventually I got tired of asking if "everything was okay", "is it something I did?", "I'm here if you need to talk." And I stopped communication with him. And, not to sound childish but if we are going to talk again he's going to have to initiate and put some effort in. We really haven't talked for 3 weeks and I miss what we had.

I'm a total believer of LOA- I can always manifest a parking spot or no lines at the bank. Also because I have been feeling pretty good about myself lately I've been attracting all sorts of male attention (a bi-product of loving myself and trying to send attractive vibes to the universe to get my guy back I believe). But, I'm not sure I'm very good at RS (and as we known my lack of confidence isn't going to help).

I try to do it at night before bed- and end up falling asleep most of the time. I also sometimes feel like I'm day dreaming more then visualizing. I'm not very good at letting my subconscious take over. And, I do believe that if the universe thinks we should be together we will be together. In fact, I don't even know if he's the love of my life.Β  I do know I liked what we had 2 months ago. But if we didn't work out I would survive. I would know it was because it wasn't meant to be. Yet when I think of him and the good times my heart does that swelling thingΒ  and I think that maybe I'm not letting go like I should.

Any tips? I'd really appreciate it. I've read Lanie Stevens and plan on looking in Veronica Isle very soon.

5/11/2016 7:01 pm  #2

Re: Help with RS

PixelPie wrote:

Lanie has mp3s out now. You should try them πŸ˜„ She's the best. They are really good😊

Thank you so much for your kind words! Β I'm so happy you're enjoying them! Β xoxoxoxoxo

http://laniestevensauthor.com

Β 

Board footera