Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2016 2:38 pm  #1

Afraid

I started the 25 day challenge from the beginning of our break-up. I admit I had bad days too but it's been 6 months without a single improvement. The thing that scares me most is that I still can't stop the missing part. I want this to work and I am hapoy with my life in general but I just can't act as if when it comes to Chris. Because every single memory about him comes back. The only improvement is that I barely rememeber those bad things but the missing part is so hard. What should I do guys?

5/02/2016 2:45 pm  #2

Re: Afraid

If you've been in no contact for that long, I would say that if you wanted to, it wouldn't be terrible to initiate small and neutral contact to see where he's at vibrationally. It can often be the case that the person who initiated the break up feels afraid to contact the person they left in case it looks like they want that person back, which sort of makes them look desperate or weak, or in case the person is angry at them or just awkward. Shooting a neutral, friendly and interesting text can make the dumper feel pleasantly surprised that you don't hate them and still think of them from time to time. Interesting is important though, like bringing up something you both had a good memory about such as 'Just listened to that Bowie album again, still so good after so long...brought back memories to that time we danced in your kitchen' it might look cheesy, but if you bring up a very good memory, people automatically think about that moment even if they don't want to and all the feelings with it. LOA says that there is no such thing as time, you can literally go back in time whenever you want emotionally and vibrationally to a moment that made you feel super happy or super sad....so when you remember good times, you are actually reliving that time. That's how you can reconnect easily with people from your past you haven't seen in a long time.

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

5/02/2016 2:47 pm  #3

But he is the one that blocked me and said he never wants to talk to me, plus I heard he is engaged to another woman..

5/02/2016 6:17 pm  #4

Oh ok that's a little tricky ....the law of attraction isn't exactly like what a love spell is meant to be, it's all about getting into the vibration of what it is, or in this case, who, it is you're wanting. The point of acting as if is to get into that vibration, but if you're finding it's really hard to do it, that's ok You can just let it go into the universe. I honestly am not sure about the problem of engagements although I know lots of people on here are going through the same thing as you. One thing you could do, however, is really think about what went wrong in your relationship and start to think about how you would go about fixing those problems if they came Β up again in your next relationship with him. Think about anything you might have done wrong and then maybe contemplate sending an apology with a note of good wishes or else stay out of contact, it's up to you, but still finding out what the causes were to your break up. Then think about why you want him back. Make lots of lists, listing out the good and bad of your relationship, the good and bad aspects of him and the good and bad aspects of yourself. From the lists you'll start to realise some things a bit more clearly. I wouldn't worry about his engagement, I would literally ignore that. I would also tend to ignore the blocking thing and what he said about talking to you. There might be a reason why he said that, if you hurt him in some way. in which case an apology would work well to release resistance. Some people here would advocate complete no contact, but it is ultimately up to you

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

5/02/2016 6:26 pm  #5

There's nothing to be afraid of. Every time you miss him, tell yourself he's missing you. Make that your belief system. When you're missing him, ask yourself what feeling are you missing? Is it love? friendship? You'll get what you desire when you're not feeling the lack of it. I would ask myself this all the time before my guy came back. If it was love, I would work on myself and try to invoke the feeling of love and happiness. If it was friendship, i'd chat with my friends and have a lovely conversation with them.
Keep working on your vibration and any feelings that may be creating resistance. LOA works so so well when you've attracted yourself back. The ex is just the icing on the cake.
Use this time to create the best version of you. Be your own best friend. Work on your other desires too because it creates positive momentum. You can do this!

Β 

Board footera