Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2016 11:07 pm  #1

Just starting the challenge

I'm no stranger to the LOA, I've used it to manifest many things in my life, including my dream career, my dream education, and my dream relationship (that I am currently out of). My ex and I were together for nearly 8 years, since we were teenagers, and lived together for nearly 3. Last summer,  I began to worry about things that didn't even exist in our relationship... these things eventually manifested and were the cause of our recent breakup. I am trying my hardest to reverse the damage I caused (I truly believe that I brought this upon myself), but it's very difficult to remain aligned with my desires, as I am nearly obsessing over the new person in his life. I am trying my best to quite those concerns down and focus on the many great years of love that we did share. This has always been the person I've wanted to marry, even before I met him. I was scared of that thought for some time, being that we were so young when we met and didn't get to experience much with other people, but now I know that being his life partner is what my heart desires. I'm still struggling with depression and anxiety, as I am now living on my own for the first time away from all my friends and family, but I'm trying to get my LOA cap back on and attract the love back into my life. I've purchased both books and am watching the YouTube videos. I'd love any and all support through this process, I'm a firm believer that I can achieve my visions... I'm just having trouble focusing on the good rather than the bad and am concerned I may be manifesting more of what I don't want. I am just starting this challenge so I hope it helps me get my mind right. Love and light <3 

5/02/2016 3:41 am  #2

Re: Just starting the challenge

SouledMate wrote:

I'm no stranger to the LOA, I've used it to manifest many things in my life, including my dream career, my dream education, and my dream relationship (that I am currently out of). My ex and I were together for nearly 8 years, since we were teenagers, and lived together for nearly 3. Last summer,  I began to worry about things that didn't even exist in our relationship... these things eventually manifested and were the cause of our recent breakup. I am trying my hardest to reverse the damage I caused (I truly believe that I brought this upon myself), but it's very difficult to remain aligned with my desires, as I am nearly obsessing over the new person in his life. I am trying my best to quite those concerns down and focus on the many great years of love that we did share. This has always been the person I've wanted to marry, even before I met him. I was scared of that thought for some time, being that we were so young when we met and didn't get to experience much with other people, but now I know that being his life partner is what my heart desires. I'm still struggling with depression and anxiety, as I am now living on my own for the first time away from all my friends and family, but I'm trying to get my LOA cap back on and attract the love back into my life. I've purchased both books and am watching the YouTube videos. I'd love any and all support through this process, I'm a firm believer that I can achieve my visions... I'm just having trouble focusing on the good rather than the bad and am concerned I may be manifesting more of what I don't want. I am just starting this challenge so I hope it helps me get my mind right. Love and light <3 

Ok let's you get on a clear path ;). Stupid question, do you want this man, his love, is he the one?

5/02/2016 10:07 am  #3

Absolutely. This is the man I want to be with for the rest of my life. I am home when I am with him. I know he is the one.

BooLala wrote:

SouledMate wrote:

Ok let's you get on a clear path ;). Stupid question, do you want this man, his love, is he the one?

5/02/2016 9:24 pm  #4

Having trouble today. This morning I woke up okay, had positive thoughts through the day and although I bttled with some negativity, it was over all all right. I laid down to visualize and thats when things got bad. I kept seeing the exact opposite of what I want to happen. Very nervous that I'll be attracting these things. I tried to shut them out but it was very difficult and I gave up after about an hour.

5/03/2016 5:00 am  #5

You don't attract immediately, so relax. Just keep focussing gently on better feeling thoughts.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

5/03/2016 4:33 pm  #6

Cherished wrote:

You don't attract immediately, so relax. Just keep focussing gently on better feeling thoughts.

Thank you. It's definitely a challenge to remain upbeat, even though I know this is crucial to manifestation. As soon as I begin to think about the new girl, I go straight down a rabbit hole. This would be so much simpler for me if it weren't for her. But I do believe that after nearly 8 years, this is what needed to happen in order for us to come back together and recommit for life.

5/04/2016 3:42 am  #7

Hey! everyone i am new on this forum, I am trying to attract back my ex girlfriend  whom i love very much. I am new to all this. Can someone tell me if it is ok if i think of her as missing me daily? Or is it bad. After closing my eyes i imagine her happily living with me. Also how to handle a new friend of hers who is interested in her. I need to get him out of my mind.

5/05/2016 2:42 pm  #8

So my ex texted me today, a very generic "hope you are well" as he has every week since we've broken up.  I usually respond but have nothing i can say other than "thanks, you too" (the conversation usually ends there) Ive considered starting NC. Should I just respond or should I go with NC?

Board footera