Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2016 6:47 pm  #1

I successfully got my specific person!

Hey guys! SO I've been on here for a while and I'm sorry I've never posted but I'm quite bashful! But I decided telling you guys my process of attracting my specific person would help. So at first I was doing what many of you were doing which was being too dependent on my specific person for my happiness. Therefore, if they didn't reciprocate or react towards me in the way that I wanted them too my vibe would sink, making me feel lack and keeping me at the same frequency of the reality where I didn't have what I wanted with him. One day I realized that enough was enough and that my number one priority was to make myself happy. I was surprised at how easily my vibe went up when I wasn't focused on the lack of him. When I was finally completely on my high flying disk I asked myself if I still wanted him. My answer was still yes. Using Cherished's advice, I looked up a lot about LOA and listened especially to Bentinho Massaro and some Bashar. That's when I truly understood what parallel realities were all about, and how every reality that I could possibly want is already happening. I knew then and there that my guy already felt how I wanted him to feel towards me, I just needed to get myself to that frequency to shift to that reality. And then I also came to the realization that it wasn't him I wanted, it was the feeling I believed he'd give me. So even if he wasn't in my physical reality, I still had what I really desired, which was the feeling, so I wasn't focused on the lack of him. I knew that my physical world was just a reflection of my internal world - my beliefs - and since my beliefs were what were truly real I knew that my physical world would soon match what my frequency was because I had shifted to a reality where the physical circumstances were the same as my vibration/frequency. So I knew he would come to me, but that when he did it wasn't something like FINALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!!!!! I knew it would just feel like the next logical step because since I was already feeling what that would feel like I knew it would manifest into physical reality since that's how the Universe works. And then came the other part I had to accept which was that he might not be the person most suited for what I really wanted and maybe an even better match to what I wanted would come. It took me a while to accept that. But what really made a breakthrough for me was that I had to understand that if what I really wanted wasn't him and that there was someone who was a better representation of what I wanted in the end it'd feel much better than if I did get my specific person because that other match was a better representation of the essence of my desire therefore what I really wanted. The essence is the key people. Do know that if you focus on the essence of your specific person with know attachments an even better match might come but USUALLY since you're focused on the essence of your specific person that's who will come because they are the best representation of your desire. So now that I've covered all of that I'm going to tell you in steps what I did. Some of them I'll restate.
1. Got myself happy and at that state realized that I still wanted him.
2. Really understood the concept of parallel realities and that what you want already exists at some level.
3. Deactivated old beliefs about him and replaced them with the beliefs I wanted to experience in my reality with him.
4. Became okay with him not ending up being the one that came because I knew that person that did come would be a better representation of my desire, therefore what I truly wanted.
4. Did what Bashar said and visualized in great detail with strong desire and excitement what I wanted from him (the essence of what I believed him to be and how I believed having him feel the way I wanted him to feel towards me would make me feel).
5. Maintained that state of being and knew that it was already mine. I acted the same way I would've done if it had already manifested in my physical reality.Β 
6. I didn't focus on the lack of him because I knew that what I believed aka. my internal world was what was really real and that my physical world would reflect that to me since that's all the physical world really is.
7. Kept on planting new desires because I wasn't waiting on my specific person desire to manifest since I knew I was already in that reality.
8. Was mainly in a good mood the whole time and knew at each moment what vibe I was sending.
9. Then he manifested into my experience!

Now what's important to remember is that physical reality reflects your old beliefs so what you currently see now is a reflection of your old beliefs. So don't get discouraged when you activate your new state of being and don't see an immediate change in your physical reality. The most important change is the change in yourself (your frequency). After you activate your new state of being the Universe will freak out and bring you even more representations of that previous state of being that's no longer yours. This is to make sure you really do want to change your circumstances. DON'T FALL INTO THE TRAP OF GETTING DISCOURAGED BY THESE OLD REPRESENTATIONS OF YOUR PREVIOUS BELIEF. See them as reflections of your past. Don't focus on it, ignore it as much as you can. You know you already have what you want. If you diligently keep your new state of being, you'll get what you want. JUST MAKE IT THROUGH THOSE TESTS THE UNIVERSE SENDS YOU.

I did everything I stated above and I DID get my guy and what I wanted to experience with him IT IS POSSIBLE, YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE. My guy feels everything I ever wanted him to feel towards me and more. But the funny thing is, now that he manifested in my reality I'm no longer crazy over him. I'm kind of over him. He's the one that's crazy over me now lol. This is all because I learned how to not depend on anyone else for my happiness and fall in love with first most myself. It's been around a month now and my guy's love for me just keeps on growing day by day just like I believed and I know it will just keep on growing because that is what I believe. It just keeps getting better and better just like I believe it to be. Β SO BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU WANT PEOPLE. I'd like to thank Veronica, Cherished, and really everyone on this lovely forum for always being there for one another and giving me hope when I was discouraged. I hope my story inspires you and helps you achieve attracting your specific person. (Although it's really not attracting just shifting into the reality where it already exists)

So yeah. No matter how bad you think you're conditions are, you can turn it all around by simply replacing your beliefs with beliefs that better represent what you want. Again hope this gives you hope!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

4/29/2016 7:27 pm  #2

Re: I successfully got my specific person!

Congratulations! Great story!! I am going through the process now and I feel like I am more in tune with my vibe and have just adapted to a go with the flow attitude. I know my physical reality will come quickly. BUT I have learned that I am responsible for my own happiness!

4/29/2016 10:41 pm  #3

This is a great story. I wish you many more successes in your journey! Cheers

4/29/2016 11:43 pm  #4

Wow, congratulations lovedbyj101 and thank you for posting your success story and for describing in detail how you achieved a relationship with your specific person.. Your post is very helpful
I think most of us believe that we will succeed, however the neural pathways sometimes pull us back to our old way of reacting and thinking. Reading your story is fantastic, well done girl!
Lots of <3
Β 

Last edited by MW (4/30/2016 12:19 am)

4/29/2016 11:55 pm  #5

Beautiful! The world is all yours, go for it girl! πŸ’ž

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/30/2016 1:42 am  #6

Congratulations!Β This is so beautifully written.

4/30/2016 3:41 am  #7

Love it!

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/02/2016 7:28 pm  #8

Awesome post! Thank you so much for sharing!

5/03/2016 5:25 am  #9

Thankyou soo much...I have been reading these guys now. I like to relax in the evening after work and look up loa stuff.
Tonight,  after your post I googled Benhino...I read his artical on how law of attraction works. As I was reading along a massive surge of joy and belief hit me...It was/is an amazing feeling!!
Thankyou, thankyou xxxx

5/03/2016 6:42 am  #10

Samiles wrote:

Thankyou soo much...I have been reading these guys now. I like to relax in the evening after work and look up loa stuff.
Tonight,  after your post I googled Benhino...I read his artical on how law of attraction works. As I was reading along a massive surge of joy and belief hit me...It was/is an amazing feeling!!
Thankyou, thankyou xxxx

Β 
That guy is AMAZING.. Listen to his YouTube videos!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera