Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2016 4:25 pm  #1

Range of Emotions

So I am curous..has anyone else experienced an almost daily change of emotions. The past 2 days I have been on top of the world, no worries, no cares, happy, joyful, no desperation but this afternoon, I feel like a mess. What is the best way to handle this?

4/29/2016 8:55 pm  #2

Re: Range of Emotions

I have a problem with regulating emotions so I pretty much live on an emotional roller coaster all the time haha. The best thing to do when you're feeling a low or negative is to allow yourself to feel the emotion, sit with it but then do a meditation to get it out, but don't bury it exactly or it just festers inside of you and doesn't get released. Whenever I'm sad I let myself cry and then if I can, take a nap, or if I'm out, go and sit in nature for a little while or somewhere quiet and calm, or if I'm stuck in class, I just tell myself that I'll allow myself to feel the emotion soon, just get through this class first, hope that helps Β 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/30/2016 9:45 pm  #3

My ex has been gone for a year and a half, some how I can't get her out of my mind. She don't seem to like me.

5/02/2016 3:37 am  #4

Cyclewoman1974 wrote:

So I am curous..has anyone else experienced an almost daily change of emotions. The past 2 days I have been on top of the world, no worries, no cares, happy, joyful, no desperation but this afternoon, I feel like a mess. What is the best way to handle this?

Yeah I have, I felt a schizophrenic, it was one extreme to another. Happy to rage in a split second. Are you after your love back or something similar?

5/02/2016 1:58 pm  #5

Yes, I am after my love. For the most part, I am doing well but then there is that split second when I nose dive. I feel that I am making good progress.

5/03/2016 4:58 am  #6

A lot of people are having trouble dealing with swinging emotions. And I did too. It is difficult to get a handle on things at first, because when you suddenly tap into alignment and then inevitably fall back out, the disparity feels HORRENDOUS. But you have to try and understand that e dry thing feels polarised because you are deliberately raising your energy. If anything, I just wanted to reassure those of you having issues.. it DOES get easier. And truly, the better it gets, the better it gets. Please hang in there, things do get much easier, and soon you will rarely ever hit those lows that you currently experience.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera