Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2016 12:26 pm  #11

Re: WE'RE BACK TOGETHER, FOR REAL THIS TIME!!

you're a lucky guy. ย very happy for you. ย your manifestation worked fast. ย  i'm still plowing away at it. ย i am not giving up.

4/28/2016 3:23 pm  #12

Wonderful- I don't know why anybody doubts anymore! We have so many successes to prove it works here! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

4/28/2016 3:27 pm  #13

What worked for me all 3times was basically, believe, do that and your off on a winning streak. I always believed she was my soul mate and we belonged together. I forgot the world and focused on me and my missus. I said affirmations often and said them with conviction. I wrote, religiously about my relationship with my missus, all I loved and appreciate about her, how madly in love with one another we are and that we are literally magnetized to each other. I visualized often, holding hands, kissing, listening to her say I love you... I stayed off social media. I only ever had Facebook but I came off it. I have a phone and numbers, if I wanted to speak to ppl I rang or text. Social media can be a big discouragement to people, without realizing it. So stay off it, I refuse to go on it.
Sex is one. I have a huge sex drive but if anything that helps, masturbation. Basically when I would get chatted up, I would make it clear that I have a woman. I would get offers off women for a quick one or whatever but I stuck to my guns and stayed celibate believing my girl is the only one I'll ever sleep with. So stay away from other potential offers, hence masturbation.
For anyone who is annoyed or hurt or angry... at their love for something then first thing before you even begin to try to bring them back is forgive. What  me so long this timtooke was forgiveness, if I had forgiven her in the start we'd of been back together for months now. If you wanna know how to forgive, watch bob proctor on law of forgiveness but also study law of vibration (the primary law).

Now this ISN'T guaranteed way to get your love back, it's only what worked for me!!

4/28/2016 3:32 pm  #14

ShootingStar wrote:

So happy for you :D !! That's amazing, I have a feeling there will be wedding bells for you :3 I hope you never forget this experience though, the experience of being without her and losing her, I hope that encourages you to work through any hard times and to not take her for granted in the future. It's a blessing to have regained love that was lost, those types of loves I feel work out very well especially when people learn what it's like to be in pain of missing their loved one. I really do wish you so much joy and happiness for your future x

Haha thats a definite :-). You were a big help to me in my last post about FORGIVENESS. Do you remember what the name of the film you mentioned is called (a woman left her partner for someone else, but later asked for forgiveness and the partner said, forgiveness for what, doing what you had to do, she wanted him back but he moved on), I've been trying to locate it to no avail. Even if not the name of the film, possible the stars.. I want to watch that filn

4/28/2016 3:33 pm  #15

Cherished wrote:

Wonderful- I don't know why anybody doubts anymore! We have so many successes to prove it works here! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you for your help as well. Something in a reply in one of my previous posts, helped me click to get past the anger and hurt..

4/28/2016 3:53 pm  #16

Love is Real wrote:

you're a lucky guy. ย very happy for you. ย your manifestation worked fast. ย  i'm still plowing away at it. ย i am not giving up.

Thank you :-). Luck has nothing to do with it. And I certainly don't believe in luck, you make your own luck. I just had th determination and no discouragement at all. Don't ever give up. Stay focused, no matter what

4/28/2016 3:54 pm  #17

LoveIsGod wrote:

So happy to see this post... i really remember your last post 'we are back together'(i think it helped as scripting๐Ÿ˜˜)
So so happy for you... every time i read a success story here i feel i move a step ahead to write my own success story!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you. I just hope it helps others to get their lovers back, or spark some passion on those who are about to give up

4/28/2016 3:57 pm  #18

Love this!!! So happy for you!!โ˜บ๏ธ

4/28/2016 7:51 pm  #19

Aww, this is great to hear!

4/29/2016 11:50 am  #20

BooLala wrote:

What worked for me all 3times was basically, believe, do that and your off on a winning streak. I always believed she was my soul mate and we belonged together. I forgot the world and focused on me and my missus. I said affirmations often and said them with conviction. I wrote, religiously about my relationship with my missus, all I loved and appreciate about her, how madly in love with one another we are and that we are literally magnetized to each other. I visualized often, holding hands, kissing, listening to her say I love you... I stayed off social media. I only ever had Facebook but I came off it. I have a phone and numbers, if I wanted to speak to ppl I rang or text. Social media can be a big discouragement to people, without realizing it. So stay off it, I refuse to go on it.
Sex is one. I have a huge sex drive but if anything that helps, masturbation. Basically when I would get chatted up, I would make it clear that I have a woman. I would get offers off women for a quick one or whatever but I stuck to my guns and stayed celibate believing my girl is the only one I'll ever sleep with. So stay away from other potential offers, hence masturbation.
For anyone who is annoyed or hurt or angry... at their love for something then first thing before you even begin to try to bring them back is forgive. What me so long this timtooke was forgiveness, if I had forgiven her in the start we'd of been back together for months now. If you wanna know how to forgive, watch bob proctor on law of forgiveness but also study law of vibration (the primary law).

Now this ISN'T guaranteed way to get your love back, it's only what worked for me!!

Congratulations on getting your soulmate back. And I am here to vote with you about being celibate. Reserve your sex energy for the one that earns and deserves it.

ย 

Board footera