Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2016 8:13 am  #1

WE'RE BACK TOGETHER, FOR REAL THIS TIME!!

If you read my last post I was having some negativity after hearing my missus (;-)), got back with her ex and needed help. If you read my previous posts, before then you'll know, she's done it once before, moved in with him and even got engaged but yet I still got her back. Anyways with your help, ShootingStar and Cherished especially, but many appreciations to everyone for their help tho, I managed to forgive her and the past and let it all go. Which was what was stopping me from being with her. Then after I managed to forgive, I then did what I did the previous 2 times to get her back.
Took me 9months to forgive and 4wks to actually get back together. She told me everything I wanted, I'm her soul mate and true love, I am the one she wants, she can't live without me, wants to marry me and for us to have children together. She broke down in my arms and cried and even said she's fully given herself to me and dropped her guard down.
See, it does work. For those who are hurting and feel like it's impossible, go off one of my previous posts, were she was ENGAGED to her ex and I still got her back. Trust me, from experience, I know, that nothing is impossible.
The hard part for me, wasn't getting her back, that's easy, it was forgiving her and doing it completely. If anyone needs more info, I'm more than happy to help. Keep ya chins up and NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!

Her petname for me was Boo and my petname for her was Lala, so this Boo got his Lala back..

Last edited by BooLala (4/28/2016 8:26 am)

4/28/2016 8:18 am  #2

Re: WE'RE BACK TOGETHER, FOR REAL THIS TIME!!

Fantastic to hear Β 

4/28/2016 8:50 am  #3

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

4/28/2016 8:59 am  #4

I am happy for you two. πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

4/28/2016 9:04 am  #5

Thoughtisform wrote:

Hi! This is amazing news, could you share with us how you did it in more detail please? Thank you!!

Thank you :-). Sure, do you wanna know the actual how or how I forgave her?

4/28/2016 9:13 am  #6

Wonderful news!Β 

4/28/2016 9:27 am  #7

Thank you everyone for your comments, means a lot, :-)

4/28/2016 9:44 am  #8

So happy for you :D !! That's amazing, I have a feeling there will be wedding bells for you :3 I hope you never forget this experience though, the experience of being without her and losing her, I hope that encourages you to work through any hard times and to not take her for granted in the future. It's a blessing to have regained love that was lost, those types of loves I feel work out very well especially when people learn what it's like to be in pain of missing their loved one. I really do wish you so much joy and happiness for your future x

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/28/2016 10:58 am  #9

So happy to see this post... i really remember your last post 'we are back together'(i think it helped as scripting😘)
So so happy for you... every time i read a success story here i feel i move a step ahead to write my own success story!!!!😊

4/28/2016 10:59 am  #10

Please share what all you practised?

Board footera