Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2015 11:19 am  #1

limiting beliefs

Hi people,

My love is from a diffrent culture, at the begginnig of our relationship everything was great. But, my fears begun to appear when I tried to know more about their culture. How women are treated, liberty issues etc.
So, all the time I was asking him, how my life will be with him, and our daugther how will raise her (I want her independent doing what she wants etc ..) and even him begun to make some remarks about how I'm dealing with men etc.
Now, in my journey to attract him, I have this fears popping up everytime. My mind telling me, ok imagine he is back, how will be your relationship. At the same time, I know i attracted this version of him because I was focusing on that culture diffrences. The problem begin even bigger, because even when I deal with some people from his country, I still thinking how they think about women , how they are treating their wife etc.
He did'nt do anything wrong with me, all the problems were results of my fears.

My question is how to deal with fears? and how to attract a version of him without this problems of limiting my liberty etc.. How to change this believes?
Thoughts?
Thank you

Board footera