Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/27/2016 7:38 am  #1

Is it possible to do visualisation that doesn't have you in it?

I'm thinking maybe it would make sense for me to visualise my person telling the 'girlfriend' person that it's over, or have a big fight, or something....is that actually possible? Or can you only create a reality that always has you in it?

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/27/2016 10:51 am  #2

Re: Is it possible to do visualisation that doesn't have you in it?

Thanks PixelPie I have been doing a lot of visualisations with strong emotions lately about meeting my person and reuniting and I feel the visualisations come nicely and feel real and I have been doing a bit of rs too. I just feel lately since seeing him, I've had him on my mind all the time, for the first time in a very long time, I'm accidentally obsessing over him and most of the things I think are positive but I feel there is resistance there. On the one hand, I realise now that even after a year I still have a strong desire to be reunited with him and it isn't out of neediness, but I am now feeling myself get accidentally needy because my last interraction with him just left me with a strong desire for more interractions ! I know that on his mind his only resistance towards more interractions is that girl, that's it, nothing about me I'm sure. I feel like if we were to meet up, he would be very tempted to cheat (I wouldn't allow that though) but he would have in himself a very strong urge to be unfaithful which is why he's blocking me out.

4/27/2016 9:27 pm  #3

I think it would be the best if you can just tell yourself, this is my reality, there's my guy and I and no other woman exists here.

4/27/2016 9:29 pm  #4

And listen to PixelPie cause she's the visualization pro πŸ‘πŸ»

4/28/2016 9:48 am  #5

Nice PixelPie I like your style ! Ok, well only yesterday we were in town and he cycled me home because I forgot my bus fare and then he stayed over and we made dinner together, I managed to burn the pasta again but some of it was still edible hehe, then we watched an episode of south park and cuddled on the couch with my dog before he fell asleep while cuddling me so we ended up sleeping in our clothes on the couch all night because he was holding on to me so tightly and I didn't want to wake him :3

9/25/2016 10:24 am  #6

​Forget other people, don't worry about them. Focus on YOU and HIM

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera