Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/25/2016 1:02 pm  #1

Devastated and depressed

Well, this guy as I told guys before, we work togheter, yesterday we talk and he told me I need therapy that I'm sick and the he feels sorry for me and that is why he still is working with me.
I'm going to therapy but I do want him back.
He was talking with a friend of mine today and he told her that he would never ever have a urging personal with me again. I feel he hates me, at one point he told me that he didn't want anything from me.
But then I thought that I show him that I have changed we can be back together.
Now I see what he wrote to my friend and it brokes my heart, how can I visualize that we are happy if this situation is terrible, how can visualize hapiness If I feel lost and dead inside.
I want to visualize that everything is prefect but I can't believe in that is hard for me to feel great in I'm the worst situation possible.
Please help how do I change things??? Help me please

4/25/2016 2:35 pm  #2

Re: Devastated and depressed

Have you read the article that MIS posted in immediate alignment stickies section?

4/25/2016 2:52 pm  #3

Don't worry too much about how he is right now, he'll get over this and it'll be fine again just give it space and do loa exercises especially mediation he's just reacting right now that's all, it won't last long

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/25/2016 6:52 pm  #4

Also I know this sounds like a cliche, but if you're going to therapy, you actually need to do it for you and not as a way to get him back. I did the whole going to therapy to try and persuade him to come back, like 'look look at me I'm getting help I've changed I'm a whole new person!' Well, it doesn't fly with others. It did a little with my person for a while but the minute we started dating again during that time, he knew I was basically lying and I hadn't changed, and I was still an emotional wreck pining over him like he was some Greek God and I was some lowly slave girl who thought he was so far out her league and treating him as such. It just doesn't end up well. No matter what stance they take that seems to belittle you, if you lower yourself, it's so hard to regain respect in their eyes. Meaning if you're going to therapy, don't give him the satisfaction of telling him, don't show that you believe in what he's saying because he's not saying the truth of who you are. You're hurt and upset and in a bad place emotionally and that's nothing to feel ashamed of and you might do things that are strange, but sooo many people do during break ups, trust me ! Don't think you're 'sick' because you're not sick. You're in pain. Listen to any Lana Del Rey song and you'll relate right now, I did anyway when I was in that state. Let yourself feel the emotions and go through the grieving process because alignment actually means to be authentic to yourself, to feel what you feel and when you feel sad, to let yourself feel sad until it's gone and then make a choice to feel better and better. Honestly, I've had my person call me 'pyscho' and tell me I should be in a mental hospital and all these horrible things and I believed him at that moment because I was so shocked he would say those things and I did strange things too, I went to his house unanounced twice and I destroyed things of his he left in mine, sent millions of hateful texts....but then I actually did go to therapy and realised that I just had a slightly difficulty with emotions and it was nothing to feel ashamed of and actually he was in an odd state emotionally at the time too so he was also projecting on to me. He later apologised for saying all those things and wrote me a long letter too and we got back together after that and had a nice relationship for a year. But the thing is you actually have to be very careful of your own mental health, people can go into bad depressions after break ups and have very bad problems if things get bad and you need to be your own best friend and not let that happen to the best of your ability!

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/26/2016 5:26 am  #5

I can fully empathise with this. I went into a very dark place after my ex left and I understand how hard it can be. However therapy has helped and concentrating on the positives is an absolute must.  Every day I have a moment where things seem very bleak but it passes. Every day I think of us being back together  and try to manifest it. I am learning that it is very important once I put it out to the universe to let it go and simply trust that things will work out. Today I'm going to ignore all negative thoughts about my ex, her  current relationship, work or anything else. Today is about positivity. I'll let you know how it goes. It's not the strongest who succeed...it's those who don't give up πŸ˜€

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

Board footera