Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/21/2016 11:21 pm  #1

Center Your Mind and All Will Be Clear

So, I went through a little episode. I decided to focus on quieting my mind. Listening to ballet music, reading a good book and walking in nature. These all help quiet my mind and center myself. I started thinking about my desire for my darling husband to be. Where I wanted to be with him, how I pictured our future. How badly I truly wanted to be with him, I took a breath.

He is going to be with me. The synchronocity happened to me yesterday. I was singing my heart out about how I felt, sending this heartfelt song out to him. He finally told me sweet dreams last night in response to my energy of love. I cried happily, I was so happy. Somehow it felt like something that should not be questioned. He gave me his answer. His feelings were spilling out to me.

Today as I felt brand new and free, dressed quite simply with some pearls which gave it an elegant look; I got a strong sense that we would somehow see each other. Just in the spurr of the moment, unplanned. Then I let the thought go. So guess what happened? While I was at the bank with my friend, he started laughing as well as another woman. "I just saw Isaac," he said.

I thought he was joking until the woman said, "Yeah, he was staring at you smiling and this idiot decided to wave at him in response." I was surprised, even though my intuition picked up this was going to happen. Isaac never smiles, he always keeps a straight face. He only smiles when I am in his presence. His feelings are as clear as the sun rays has touched my skin. He loves me, I always knew that though.

A few minutes in, he texted me saying he saw me and complimented how lovely I looked. I was happy to know he saw me, I was happy to know he smiled when he saw me. My friend said that the love was clear in his eyes as he saw me. Is it possible to fall in love all over again and far more deeper? That is how I feel today. I don't know why, but I fell so in love with him, as if my feelings are brand new.

Last edited by holistichealing (4/22/2016 6:32 am)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

4/22/2016 1:04 am  #2

Re: Center Your Mind and All Will Be Clear

I can sense your success story around here in a while Β 

4/22/2016 6:31 am  #3

MIS wrote:

I can sense your success story around here in a while Β 

Yes, I really dislike posting negative posts, unless my mindset calls for it. I will be eager to listen to othes. Once I finally became diligent about loa, all became clear. You best believe even when I was down I had synchronocities. I was already aligning with my desire even then.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

4/22/2016 1:31 pm  #4

Out of curiosity, when did you two break up? I love your story, I think I'm in the same vibration right now and in the same shift but it's been a long time since my break up so just wondering about your time line

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

Board footera