Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/21/2016 2:12 am  #1

need a push....

hello guys...
see me and my love stopped talking almost 15 days ago and he left saying he doesn't wanna hurt me any longer and i was angry on him for him being rude to me..., for which he apologuized but i didn't reply since then because i dint feel like... i wanted to be calm and relaxed before i reply him...
but then i got busy in dealing with my own mind..
in LOA we learn to be happy and excited and lead our days with zeal...
i try that iΒ  keep on saying affirmations like life is beautiful ., iam totally excited about the day and that iam happy and i love myself.., but u see the place i live and work in is a village, i dont find events to be happy and excited about...
what should i do in such a situation?
and also it has been almost 15 days since i spoke to my love and yea i missed him but iam learning to keep myself happy..
Veronica told me i have to be the person who has that relationship.., how to be that person..
i wanna do exciting and fun things i feel the craving of doing it but how should i when i dont even have options for it?
also i have to prepare for an Entrance exam for the specialization in surgery..
how should i begin the zeal of it...
iam happy that now days aim very relaxed and calm and contained even though iam not in contact with him...
and as Cherished says i try and i actually love him unconditionally..
but wen i do my visualizations i kind of sometimes remember the past , sometimes good and sometimes bitter past.., i want this to get rid of too,,. also iam not able to imagine and create a new happy relationship,, can anyone help me to how to do that,....
earlier my love used to contact me himself many times but now even that has stopped.., i surely need time to be the best of me before he comes back but i get sad and full of doubt wen i dont see in any movement....
look i know the value of loving myself and truly i have come very far in self love business but still sometimes i get very depressed seeing myself in this shape..., (iam a lil fatter side) and the time i eat any heavy food or skip my gym , i feel horrible., how should i get over this..
can plz anyone advice me about this situation...
thanks
Β 

Sun is new each day..

Board footera