Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2016 9:01 am  #1

Help!!!!! Tips help

Hi  Im here again looking for your advice. Muy situation With this guy have not improved, I havent been very consistence with The technique.
The situation in The personal live is worst he told we would never had anything again, we keep talking but for business. I made a big mistake and it is My fault he is like that.
This time was My fault but he has hurt me so many times that I feel very angry too, From one side because With all his actions he pushed me to do what I did and now i feel more Angel because now Im The bad one and he is The good one.
Ive been trying to visualize him telling me that everything is going to be ok, that he loves me, that he can only love me, but is been really Hard to feel to conect. My mind goes to million different places and goes around and around to situation a that happended between The both of us and I start fighting in My head, then when i really try to go back I repeat The same I hear him telling me that he loves me etc..... But mostly I hear my voice and is Hard for me to believe this words since we havent been in a good place in a long time. You think Im waiting My time? Can I fix this? Do you have any tips. I visuslize every Day but not sure Im doing it right.
I need your help.
I want him back, i want him to appologize, i want him to want to Marry me.

4/20/2016 9:06 am  #2

Re: Help!!!!! Tips help

Sorry you are having a hard time.

Just from reading your last sentence, I would say redirect your energy to yourself. What you want is to feel better to feel love to feel contentment.

Work on getting those things for yourself that where you need to start.

I hope u start feeling better soon.

Last edited by Oasiscalm (4/20/2016 9:07 am)

4/21/2016 7:13 am  #3

Whats funny is we all need help and a boost, yet we seem to be able to fix everyone elses problems but our owns, lol.

I'll give you a couple things you could. First focus all on your breathing, concentrate on that, basically meditate. Your mind is all over so its gonna be hard to do this at first but persistence is the key. Breathing is a good way, block everything out just focus on that, however long it may take.
Then decide on if you do truly want this man, forget what's happened between you both just start a fresh. Do you wanna be with him or not? Write down exactly what all the issues are, all your anger, hurt... Then rip it up. Take all the anger, etc out as you rip it up and once you finish ripping it up, as you put it in the bin, release the anger and hurt.
Now focus exactly on what you want with this man and write it down, in the present tense, as much detail as possible, how he wants you, all the things he tells you, the type of messages he sends you, how he holds you... then read it over and over and over until you can start to feel it and believe it. And try visualizing, if things enter into your mind you don't want, try blocking them. If it gets overwhelming then stop and go back to meditating.
Once you get the hang of it, you'll be able to visualize more and add as much feeling as possible and write, more and more, how your relationship is. Find all the things you can be grateful for about him, no matter how small it might be!!

If you want a bit of motivation then I'll tell you my story in as short of terms as possible.
Wrote my dream woman/soul mate list, my girl came along, cos of my own thoughts and the way I was, we split, stopped talking, I focused on our love, did everything, I advised you above to do. She came back to me. We had ups and downs for a year. Then it happened again, she randomly cut me off but got back with her ex, moved in and got engaged to him. Pretty quickly she came back to me cos I put 100% focus and determination into it and was determined to be with my soul mate and it worked

4/21/2016 8:19 am  #4

BooLala you're an inspiration  I'm more determined than ever to get my guy after reading your story! Thanks

4/21/2016 9:15 am  #5

Boolala are you with her right now? :D did you take any direct action or did you just do no contact and work on your vibe?

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/21/2016 9:43 am  #6

ShootingStar wrote:

Boolala are you with her right now? :D did you take any direct action or did you just do no contact and work on your vibe?

No, basically, when she came back, I let the past dictate me and after a while she said she needed time. Instead of leaving it and going back to using LOA, I made things worse.. It took me 10wks the first time I used it on her and it was the first time I used it on a person ever, lol. 6 wks the 2nd time, when she was engaged to her ex. Anyways its now been 9mnths. I know exactly what I was doing wrong so I turned over a new leaf, start all over again. Its only been a wk and nothing in the visible world is shown yet but my vibration is high cos I feel a new love, focused and determined and back on top ready for her.

Im actually gonna post a more detailed topic about what I did to attracted her back and were I'm at now

4/21/2016 12:44 pm  #7

Pixel pie, did you use Lanie's techniques as well? I'm trying right now to rescript events in my life..

4/21/2016 3:06 pm  #8

BooLala wrote:

Whats funny is we all need help and a boost, yet we seem to be able to fix everyone elses problems but our owns, lol.

I'll give you a couple things you could. First focus all on your breathing, concentrate on that, basically meditate. Your mind is all over so its gonna be hard to do this at first but persistence is the key. Breathing is a good way, block everything out just focus on that, however long it may take.
Then decide on if you do truly want this man, forget what's happened between you both just start a fresh. Do you wanna be with him or not? Write down exactly what all the issues are, all your anger, hurt... Then rip it up. Take all the anger, etc out as you rip it up and once you finish ripping it up, as you put it in the bin, release the anger and hurt.
Now focus exactly on what you want with this man and write it down, in the present tense, as much detail as possible, how he wants you, all the things he tells you, the type of messages he sends you, how he holds you... then read it over and over and over until you can start to feel it and believe it. And try visualizing, if things enter into your mind you don't want, try blocking them. If it gets overwhelming then stop and go back to meditating.
Once you get the hang of it, you'll be able to visualize more and add as much feeling as possible and write, more and more, how your relationship is. Find all the things you can be grateful for about him, no matter how small it might be!!

If you want a bit of motivation then I'll tell you my story in as short of terms as possible.
Wrote my dream woman/soul mate list, my girl came along, cos of my own thoughts and the way I was, we split, stopped talking, I focused on our love, did everything, I advised you above to do. She came back to me. We had ups and downs for a year. Then it happened again, she randomly cut me off but got back with her ex, moved in and got engaged to him. Pretty quickly she came back to me cos I put 100% focus and determination into it and was determined to be with my soul mate and it worked

You are absolutely right   we can figure out everyone else   but we are too close to fix ourselves    because we are detached from others    we care   yes!!  but we don't lie at night obsessing on how much someone else wants their love back       Detachment is the key to manifestation  but its the hardest  because its such a delicate balance between   the needing, wanting , obsessing , worrying and depression  we feel when we long for our love back     Once we get over that hump  and REALLY TRULY  are not thinking obsessively  wishing  hoping  and clinging   the magic happens    I am learning to manifest lots of little and not so little things    and also retraining my mind  from the very strong habit above     Also  if we don't get our energy up   keep it up  and totally erase all bad feelings  and fears from the relationship   we are doomed  as we will make the same mistakes  and bring the same energy into the relationship  or other relationships  endlessly       We are building a better mind  from the ground up 

4/22/2016 4:42 pm  #9

Strength in numbers    What a wonderful group of people are on this forum  

Board footera