Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2016 2:58 am  #1

Attracting Celebrities? Have any of you ever done it?

I have a question, as I've never tried to use LOA to do something like this before until now. There are a few celebrities I would love to meet (some really famous, some not that well known but still someone that has a following of sorts), Β but how would I go about doing this? It's going to be different from all the romantic techniques I've seen sprinkled across this forum. Can anyone offer their experiences?

And theoretically if I were to want to pursue a romantic relationship with a celebrity, would it be possible to use the same techniques (like Lanie's method or Neville's method) to achieve something like that? I know there are some celebrity/fan success stories, I'm just really curious if LOA had anything to do with it.

We are so in love!

4/20/2016 6:26 am  #2

Re: Attracting Celebrities? Have any of you ever done it?

Check out Veronica's YouTube channel - there is a video about how she manifested meeting Channing Tatum.

As for a relationship with a celeb - yes of course, everything is possible!! And yes the same methods. People have used LOA to win the lottery which, probability-wise, is actually less likely to happen than say, me manifesting Chris Hemsworth πŸ˜„  Go for it!

4/20/2016 6:22 pm  #3

Yes I have as well. At that time I do not know anything about LOA. But when I look back now, LOA was definitely in play. But I called this off after a while, when I found out he was married. So to answer your question,  you definitely can. This particular guy the main thing was belief. I was so sure I will get him to talk to me.

4/21/2016 2:30 am  #4

Thank you all for your insight!!

Aphrodite wrote:

I use the Lanie method on him all the time. Literally, the universe doesn't know celebrity b/c that's a condition. Those who doubt me and my manifesting a realtionship with my guy b/c he's a celebrity come from a conditional standpoint.

You make very good points, it was really silly of me to think something like this has a special method, haha.
I like Spencer Reid's actor a lot, actually! That must have been cool to meet him.

Anyways, I've recently been talking to my friends about a particular celebrity I would love to be friends with, or at least have a conversation with, but they have been making discouraging comments about it. Thank you for pointing out that celebrities are human beings and are not exempt from the Law of Attraction at work...I think the fact that the person I want to be friends with is a celebrity makes it harder for people, including me, to believe in it because we automatically distance ourselves from them due to their media presence.
Β 

We are so in love!

6/06/2016 4:20 am  #5

Cool

Board footera