Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2016 3:58 pm  #11

Re: What if my guy lives on the East Coast and I am on the West Coast?

ForgetYourEvil wrote:

skyler wrote:

So basically I fell head over heels for a guy that was living in LA at the time. I fell in love with him before I met him online. And when I met him in person I was crazy about him and he was crazy about me. I've never desired someone so much and he is my soulmate. After our first date, he later found out that he had to move with his family to the East Coast against his will. He is 4 years younger than me. He loves LA and hates the east coast where he is living.  I desire him to come back to California. I'm doing Veronica's 25 Day Challenge, but is there a way the universe can make it work, even if he's 3,000 miles away? I definitely don't want to move to Florida, but I know he would love to come back to LA but he can't afford it at the moment. I know I'm not supposed to figure out the HOW but am I correct... that anything is possible? He could return to LA? We both love LA and I know he wants to return but he says he can't afford it now. He still lives at home with his mom but he is the love of my life.  It's been 2 years since he's been out of LA almost and having him in LA would be so perfect... what do you guys think? Perhaps... just as suddenly he had to move away, he will so suddenly move here again?

Love does not know what distance is. I am in a relationship with a woman whom I love more than I have ever loved in my life. Because of the distance, we have developed a deep, emotional connection that is unbreakable. And we communicate everything with each other, because all we have while we are apart is communication.

I think where you may be going wrong is by seeing the distance as an obstacle to getting what you want (a close, intimate, and geographically proximal relationship with this guy). See the distance as a chance to really connect with your guy on a deep, emotional level. Once you do this, he will have no choice but to close the distance, because he won't be able to find that connection with anyone else. See everything in your life as a strength instead of a weakness, and you will surely manifest whatever it is you desire. The Universe puts things in your path to either reassure you that you are on the right path or, if you are in a low vibe, to get you back up to where you need to be to get there.

Having my girlfriend be 1,800 miles away is tough at times (I miss the closeness, I admit), but I'm taking advantage of the distance now to develop something that will never be broken. You can do the same. 

And THIS! 💜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

5/11/2016 10:19 pm  #12

Re: What if my guy lives on the East Coast and I am on the West Coast?

I'm in the same situation. I'm west coast, my love is east coast. It's not a problem though, because I know it will work out. Either I'll go there or he'll come here, or we'll move somewhere else together. I am not even worried about it, it will work out. 

Board footera