Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2016 4:04 pm  #11

Re: Totally shocked with RS

Hello Everyone,
I am new here and to RS not to LOA I have a unique situation with my ex. He is a recovering alcoholic and has been in rehab since last August he is the love of my life he broke it off last September while he was in rehab and I was devastated, to say the least. I have tried everything from a spell caster to vision boards, and nothing has worked. I was wondering will RS work on him? and I don't know when he goes to sleep we are not in contact with each other. Can this be done while he is awake? How many times a day do I do it and for how long? I have ordered Lanie's 2 books and bought the MP3 I started doing RS last night and I listened to Lanie's PW MP3 this afternoon. I have read a lot of success stories on here and it has given me hope again that he and I can get back together again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Love and Light,
Christine

Last edited by chrissie1370 (8/04/2016 4:05 pm)

8/04/2016 5:17 pm  #12

What are these books/techniques from Lanie you guys are discussing?

8/04/2016 5:29 pm  #13

TheChemist wrote:

What are these books/techniques from Lanie you guys are discussing?

The books are called "Pussy Whip" and "How to make him burn with desire". Basically, it's RS.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

9/22/2016 3:27 pm  #14

RS is just the best

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

9/23/2016 1:45 am  #15

This is great!!!! This has worked with me also many times, I actually feel now that the moment you are OVER your EX or over the desperation........results will come in. I had the exact words coming from the mouth of the guy I did PW on and it WORKED LIKE CRAZY........It simply DID NOT WORK ON MY LOVE (Atleast since last 3 months) but when u do it on a guy u have no attachment to.....its freaky but it works.....!!!!

Board footera