Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2016 1:34 pm  #1

Totally shocked with RS

Hello everyone, I just registered and I don't have much time to introduce myself right now... I just felt the urge to share with you that my first RS session was effective after ONE HOUR! I'm totally shocked. Didn't do it on someone I really care about so now I'm beginning to understand the detachment and not care about the outcome thing. I only visualised for a few minutes and then went to dinner. An hour later I check my phone and there's a message from that guy! I'm sort of shaking from excitement right now. Will definitely work a lot on visualising from now on... 

Sending you all much love!

"The world is yourself pushed out. Ask yourself what you want and then give it to yourself! Do not question how it will come about; just go your way, knowing that the evidence of what you have done must appear, and it will."

4/18/2016 2:06 pm  #2

Re: Totally shocked with RS

Boom!  See, a little focus and a little allowing..  Imagine what you can achieve with pure intention?!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

4/18/2016 2:11 pm  #3

can i ask what was your technique and how long did you do it for ?  

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/18/2016 2:27 pm  #4

ShootingStar wrote:

can i ask what was your technique and how long did you do it for ?  

Well I didn't to anything special... just a few minutes of Lanie's RS (it should be explained somewhere in the forum), probably around 5-10, I really didn't pay attention to the time at all.
I did it listening to a binaural beat alpha wave frequency since I've been having some troubles relaxing and getting in a proper meditative state. And it helped me ignore all the noise around!
Hope this helps :-)

Cherished wrote:

Boom! See, a little focus and a little allowing.. Imagine what you can achieve with pure intention?!

Yes it's absolutely amazing! I'm really starting to feel a powerful vibration within myself :-) Aaaaand it feels kinda great.

"The world is yourself pushed out. Ask yourself what you want and then give it to yourself! Do not question how it will come about; just go your way, knowing that the evidence of what you have done must appear, and it will."

5/02/2016 3:44 pm  #5

Are you using the "third eye technique" while doing RS? 

❤ Oɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ﹐ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴘɪʀᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ. Rᴀʟᴘʜ Wᴀʟᴅᴏ Eᴍᴇʀsᴏɴ 

5/03/2016 11:01 am  #6

neeliak wrote:

Are you using the "third eye technique" while doing RS? 

hey, I'm not sure I understand your question. If you mean I'm imagining the scene with my third eye, then yes, I am (or at least I am trying lol)

5/11/2016 8:52 am  #7

Yes, that's what I meant...

❤ Oɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ﹐ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴘɪʀᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ. Rᴀʟᴘʜ Wᴀʟᴅᴏ Eᴍᴇʀsᴏɴ 

5/23/2016 6:45 pm  #8

when was the last time you heard from your guy? I haven't heard from my guy in like 7 weeks.. and he's on the East Coast so I wanna try RS!

5/24/2016 3:30 am  #9

skyler wrote:

when was the last time you heard from your guy? I haven't heard from my guy in like 7 weeks.. and he's on the East Coast so I wanna try RS!

Hey skyler, this was not my guy. This was just a guy I randomly hear from. I have no attachment to him and I didn't really care about whether he would write or not, so that's why it has been so easy! He has always had some sort of interest in me and would write to me every month or so, but after that RS session I hear from him every week (and with... a lot of passion haha).
Also, now that I think about it, I guess it's really important that I KNOW he likes me a lot. Like, I really have no doubt about that.

I did try RS on my love but I wasn't in a real place of no attachment to the outcome (even though I thought so) and it did not work. Immediately, at least. I'm sure he's receiving everything I'm sending out anyway :-)

7/29/2016 9:38 am  #10

As I was reading this, I thought of a random guy I've been waiting a text from, and I haven't finished reading the thread yet and his name just popped up and texted me. Definitely works if you're thinking of someone you're not attached to!

Board footera