Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/04/2015 10:40 pm  #1

why does the universe makes me stay true to my desire

i was bit down and  and today just wanted to let go and forget about everything. i asked universe that i want to be with him and im tired of waiting so much.. its been almost a year now

then i moved on to listening songs and other things . out of the blue i felt something ,  i immediatedly saw his pic where he is wearing white shirt with a logo "incedo"  (i had this pic before we went no contact)

i thought why not order myself same shirt just to feel good.

so i started googling.

i didnt find anything of that brand or shirt with similar pattern

after a lot of searching, i saw that its a company in his home town

i  struck me that this is the company he is working with now .
the universe gave me news related to him in such fashion.

why does the universe makes me stay true to my desire even if give up.  and again i am determined to make  things possible

xoxo

9/06/2015 4:44 am  #2

Re: why does the universe makes me stay true to my desire

You can't give up on your big desires.. You just can't!

I experienced this today.. I admit it.. Lol.. I was absolutely feral this morning. I almost cried! And I don't often cry, people!! I just felt off, not myself and very upset. The last few days I have been extremely tired, and I have had some surgery that knocked me around a little. My vibe had dropped. And then I became a little precious.. Can anyone say NEEDY? Yup, that was me 😁

And you all know what happened next- my guy started to pull away a little. And then a little more.. And instead of resetting my mood and tending to my own vibration, I started to feel a little fear.. And I felt more comfortable wallowing for a bit. But honestly, it is so not worth it. There is nothing at all for me in those lower vibrations! I took the time this afternoon to focus myself back into harmony with myself. I clarified my desires, and with renewed determination I now forge ahead!

Of course, the second I stopped and took a few breaths and actually cracked a smile, my guy texted me something that literally made me dance! LoveYourself is right, I thinknsometimes when this happens to me I end up a little higher on the vibration ladder than I was before!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

9/06/2015 6:01 am  #3

Agreed to both of you

Whenever I try to give up on my desire, I get numerous signs. I was tensed too but feeling relaxed again when I had a dream of him.
It happens probably because our heart knows it's meant to be. I always feel so.

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

9/06/2015 6:03 am  #4

It's all in the bouncing back, right? πŸ’›πŸ’œ
I'm focussing on reaching higher this time, and I'm actually really proud of how quickly and gracefully I turned my ship back around. And the most beautiful thing EVER happened before. A week ago I was with my friend and she bought a  Kisii soapstone heart (soooo VORTEXY!!) I love them! It was the last one, and I told her to take it. I actually had one that my mom had given me, but I lost it ages ago. The past few days I was looking them up online to buy a new one.

So this afternoon I was taking a nap and my son came sneaking into my room. I pretended to be asleep, and he opened up my palm and slipped something heavy into my hand, kissed me on the forehead and left quietly (a miracle in itself, 4 year olds are NOT QUIET lol). I looked down and it was the Kisii stone heart that I'd lost! I ran out and asked him where he'd found it, and he said "in with my toys.. And if you hold it really close I bet your mommy can know that you love her in heaven."  Ahhhhhhh. So much appreciation right now. πŸ’–

Feel it in your soul..

9/06/2015 6:10 am  #5

This happens all the time!! Everytime i decide to give up or tell others that iv given up and plan to move on, I end up seeing his initials on car number plates, his name everywhere (not a common name), people will ask or mention him to me, I will see him on fb even tjough we are no longer friends or i will see him!! Its crazy! Its like the universe keeps reminding me off him when i decide to move on and stop me from doing so!

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

9/06/2015 7:18 am  #6

Great Cherished.

LoveYourself wrote:

Shy, I always believe that to be true as well

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

9/13/2015 7:55 am  #7

xoxoΒ 

...some days are hard but back on track love is what keeps me going

thanks you so much guys
Β 

9/14/2015 6:13 am  #8

So been doing RS on my guy for days now...

Feeling good and also staying detached from results...I am having fun and basically enjoying my life as i used to do before.

not much progress on my guy "A" though for now ( i m hoping he will msg me or call me )

but what i saw is that my ex contacted me and he is been very nice and talkative lately.( But i am over him its almost 4 years now  and dont want to walk that lane again as i m totally in love with my guy "A")

i wish to stay friends with my ex because what i want is already in "A"

and also this guy on whom i did  TEST RS , he is freaking me out with constant staring.  I mean i m bit overwhelmed , its flattering though hhaha lols

I tried to rs him while he was giving presentation during a meeting. He is most confident person. While  everyone was listening to him , i started doing rs on him.

He stopped mid short and i noticed he was touching his neck ( i imagined biting his neck and licking there)
later we were moving to next room for refreshment, he kept eyeing me .

I was really excited because it was  like i AM SO POWERFUL WOW

I feel this people are near me and in contact so they feel my energy. while my guy "A " is in no contact so maybe its takes time for him to feel my rs energy.

any suggestion how to speed up so he may contact me sooner ?

Last edited by limitless (9/14/2015 6:15 am)

9/14/2015 6:20 am  #9

That's fabulous!! It's only because you have some resistance around your guy.. You already know how powerful you are,  so just relax and know emphatically that any day now he will reach out.. Be excited, imagine exactly what he's feeling right now!! πŸ˜‰

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera